Bitches I'm back from Spain!!!!!!

Bitches I'm back from Spain!!!!!!

Postby megzrsa » Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:24 pm

Hola!!!! I missed you! How is everyone? Any goss? :hug:
My hol was cool, people we hung out with were great, I loved them! :wub: I saw my loverboy! Drank lots!! I got used to the treble shots of jd. Drank so much caipirinha, lush! Ahh wish i could go back now, I get to see some of the people I hung with soon so wahey.

You got Pharrels new album? Its good! Babys a cool song and Stay with me :P
Oh and Xtinas new one? I think its cool
Whats been happening? Ly!!!!!
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:39 pm

Oi oi!!! glad to have you back! its been pretty quiet on here!!

glad you had a good time!! wish i could be in spain right now!! who's lover boy??? :?

i keep meaning to get pharrells album was guna buy it the other day but bought razorlight and panic! at the disco instead! lol! ooh yea thats whats happened i managed to get standing tix for Panic! At The Disco! its 2 days after my bday! im so excited i booked them at work on friday and i dont think they'd seen me so happy! :lol: Brendon Urie here i come! :P

And not the friday just gone but the one before that i drank so much alcohol i thought my liver was going to cave in! in the space of 1 1/2 hrs i had drunk 2 bottles of champage,& a bottle of wine and i hadn't even started! :lol: it was safe to say i was paraletic! haven't drank anything since!! lol!!

oh and me and sam are on a sorta break! :cry: he says that all we do is argue and that he doesn't want to leave me but he's not happy and we sorted it all out on sunday but he said he still wants some space to sort himself out and i hate it coz i can't even talk to him on the phone! and i used to ring him everyday at work when i wasn't busy and just chat! i miss him! :(

sorry for the essay of a post! lol!
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:15 pm

You and Sam on a break? Aww are you talking to him yet or not? No talking on the fone! :(
sh** Sar thats scary about drinking so much, ease off for a bit yeah? Binge drinking nation we are eh?

Glad you got some panic tixs!!! I know how you love 'em!

Its fu** mad whats goin on today at the airports but thank God!! they stopped the people from blowing the planes up mid-air! Ahh i dont even want to think about it! What the fu** is wrong with these people?!

A couple of mates from Spain are coming here next week! Yay! Party!!!
Lots to do tomorrow night, 2 birthdays, clubbin and a early morning bonfire wahey!

I had the most fantastic news this week, I have to keep it private but its one of the best if not the best thing thats happened to me ever!! Yeah bet your like what the fu**? What is it? I really cannot say yet :whisper: Still cant believe it!!!

I'm off, Claire? :cry: where are you? And Zo? I miss you!!!!
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:36 pm

Dont worry im guna lay off the drink abit! i still aint had a drink yet! lol!

i know thats terrible about those planes!! one of the people they arrested was a mum and had a young child! there scum the lot of them! lol!

Me and sam are talking now! he couldn't even last a day! lol! my mate rang me to see how i was and he txt me while she was o the phone to me! ive no idea what was going on in his head, i think its coz we never really talked about how we felt when there was a problem and it all just built up! he never wanted to leave me he just kept focusing on the fact that sometimes we have little arguments, but as i said its normal to have a few arguments and they usually blow over after 10 minutes!

I wanna know your news meg!! you can't just say that and not tell us!!

Where is Claire?? and Zo?? I don't think Zo is ever going to come back on here now! i see her on msn a lot but everytime i sign in she logs off after a few minutes! :(
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:52 pm

Hey girlies! Sorry I've MIA lately.

Work has been keeping me away from here. I've been off sick this weekend with the flu but I'm hoping I'll be better for work tomorrow.

I have 8 days left there and 4 days off dotted in between and then I'm off on holiday. I can't wait but I am worried about whether we'll be able to go due to all the cancellations and the like with the planes at the moment. I really beed a break, so I'm praying it'll be sorted by then.

As soon as I get back from Italy, it's off to Uni. I'm scared! :shock: But looking forward to it too!

Other than I'm planning on dying my hair black to blonde but my hairdresser has left so I'm scared to trust someone knew with my hair, haha! :lol:

Anyway, better go to bed now. Can't be bothered with work but it's been quite cool, we've had quite a few celebs in the gallery. Simon Callows (Four Weddings And A Funeral), Tony Robinson (Blackadder) and Alan Rickman (Harry Potter), it's been exciting, haha! :lol:

I also sat behind John Hurt (V For Vendetta) in the cinema for a talk by Steven Soderbergh (Director: Erin Brockovich) last night! And I went to talks by Sigourney Weaver (Alien) and Charlize Theron (Monster). And my friend bumped into Jimmy Carr, literally! The Edinburgh Festival makes everyone celeb whores! :lol:

Charlize was AMAZING! I wish you could have been there Meg. All her talk of South Africa made me think of you!

I miss Zo a ton, she's my only Denzel loving buddy... wish she'd pop by!

Anyway, didn't I say I was leaving already? :P Hope you're both good, fill me in on all your deets! And Meg, Sar's right... how can you say something like that? We're gonna need to know! :lol:
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:05 pm

Well where have we all been?
How is Louis doin Sar? Haha! Hope you've been partying it up this weekend!!!!
Claire you saw Charlize!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm very jealous! I think she is fab! You're off to Italy, awww yay I hope you have a fantastic time babe! Yeah going on planes at the moment is something I would avoid not because I'm scared but because of the security crap and hand luggage. Enjoy yourself and relax before uni.

I have had a nice lazy day today, went out with a mate with the sunshining! Got take out from Nandos, yum! Perfect.

So now I'm bored and sulking because I just argued with my brother :(
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:00 pm

Louis is fine meg!! lol!! ive got the bug now! if i've got enough money at the end of the month im guna buy a matching purse! lol!!

aww thursday was sam's bday! went to this club called opium lounge coz it was rock nite it was so good! i went all emo with my new hair lol! ive got the pictures on my piczo!! but was stupied and didn't have any dinner and then had wine which messed me up something rotten and was throwing up all day friday! lol! :lol:

there opening a new nandos near where i live im well excited! lol! can have nandos everyday after work! lol!

have fun in italy claire! wish i was going away!

when claire gets back we should have an abs chat!!
Sarah
Supreme Member

Return to Sisqo