Where did everyone go??

Where did everyone go??

Postby Sarah » Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:22 pm

hey girlies! its been nearly a month since anyone posted on here so i thought i'd see where you'd all got to! lol!

my mate moved to Canada today im sad :( its going to be weird not seeing her anymore!! we had a big night out on friday though went to our usual club where it was pimps and hoes night!! the pics are on my website! i wore a see through black and hot pink babydoll dress from la senza but i pissed off my mum by just wearing french knickers with it instead of hot pants! haha!

work's alright! been buying more clothes than i know what to do with! :lol:

umm yea don't really know what else to say! oh yea its my bday soon! 19 scary!! i'd rather stay 18 forever if i had my own way!! lol!

ly! xxxxxxxxx
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:18 am

I'm here! But not for long or else I'll be late for Uni! :lol:

Sorry for being MIA, will drop by later for a chat. Hope you're good girlies.

I have the most exciting news, ever, I'm going to see JOHN MAYER!

And, how good is JC's new single?

Later girlies! :D
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:48 am

Claire!! :wave:

im good! thanx!

i didn't even know JC had a new single out! lol!

howz uni going? sam started uni this week its all he's been talking about! :lol:

we need to have a chat soon! where's meg gone?

xxx
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:38 am

Hey hun! Meg's around, I spoke to her today (thanks for the chat hun, so good to catch up!)

Haha about Sam, no doubt, I'm the same. :lol: So busy with classes and inductions. It's really good though, my flatmates are really cool and I've met some nice people in my classes.

Here: http://www.myspace.com/jcchasez

Anyway I better go, going to a gig tonight. Hope you all have good weekends! :D
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:03 pm

well tell meg she needs to get her arse on here! she can't go mia like zo and emma :( and ruthy for that matter! i still see her on msn!

whats with all the weird posts on here? lol!

hmm got nothing else to say! nothing really interesting has happened to me! lol!
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:39 pm

Haha, will do Sar! Not go much to say either, busy with Uni.

Went to Imogen Heap's gig here in Glasgow, it was amazing! It was my fourth time seeing her and she's come on so much, her live shows are top quality now. After the gig I took the bus to Edinburgh and went home to see my Mum, I've missed her so much, haha! She's so cute, I got back from the gig at like 2am and she came down stairs to give me a cuddle.

That's about it really. Though I think my crazy flatmate is trying to kill us all by leaving the front door open and leaving the cooker on! :shock:

Speaking off Ruthy, I talked to her on MSN today. She's doing good and sends her love to all the abs girlies.

Well, I best be getting to bed... night girlies!
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:13 pm

Your flatmate sounds like a death trap! lol!

I've been well bored at work this week! haven't had much to do for the past 2 days lol! have basically been getting paid to go on myspace all day! and play games! lol!

its my birthday 2 weeks tomorrow! aaah! i don't want to be 19 :cry:

well im going to go off now and play the sims 2 haha! i think im becoming addicted!!

xxxxxxxxx
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:03 pm

Heya babes! I haven't been on here in ageeeeees!
Whats everyone been upto?
Claire did you see Mayer dressed up as a bear? I saw a picture in the times with this man in a bear suit and guitar next to sheryl crowe and thought wtf?? Looked at the caption and it said some call him 'Mayer the Bear'!!!! lmao! Love it!!!

And Sar I got an email from Zoe!!! Soooo happy when I got it!! She is ok, busy with uni and work, friends etc and I told her we missed her!

Hope you are fab girlies!!!
Ok byeeeeeeeeeeee, Claire don't forget to call me at John and if I can get tixs last minute then you totally know we are meetin wahey!
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:28 am

hey! im off work today! felt all yucky this morning like i was coming down with something, normally i would just go in but i don't want to make it worse coz its my bday thursday and im seeing Panic! At The Disco on saturday and i don't want to be ill for it! sooo excited i think i might explode! lol!

yay zoe is ok! i thought she had disappeared!!

what is with all these people posting weird sh*t on here??
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:57 pm

I know, bumping old topics and that, it's annoying me! :lol:

Meg, I really want you to get tickets now - that'd be amazing!

I'm excited but I'm not at the same time because it doesn't feel like it's actually happening. There's always been some reason why I haven't been able to go in the past and I feel like I'm waiting for something to come up...

I wanna email Zo now too! I miss her!

Hope you guys are good. Hope you feel better soon Sar!

I'm shattered so gonna go to bed now, need an early night. Uni is stressing me out so much and I've just started, ahh! :shock: Hope you feel better soon Sar!
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:44 pm

thanx claire! im starting to feel a bit better now! went to work today but left early coz i was all shaky and even my fingers ached so i was finding it hard to type and one of the blokes at work told me to get echinacea its like this herbal thing and omg its like the best thing ever! he said he took it last year while everyone was getting flu and he never caught it and he gave it to someone at work who had flu and it cleared it up within 2 days! so coz mine was only the start of a virus its started to help me already! so now ive got this herbal thing and this throat spray from america that i used a couple of months ago when i had the start of tonsillitus and it cleared it up! i'll never be ill again! haha! :lol:

oh i want tickets to where ever your going! lol!

its my bday tomorrow!! getting all sad though want to be back in florida like i was last year! this time last year i was at MGM! its gone so quick though like it only feels like yesterday that i was there makes you realise how quick your life goes really!

i might email zo now too though im not sure if i have her email addy anymore lol i'll have to check!

try not to get too stressed out by uni claire! just try and chill and bit and have fun! get some alcohol into your system! lol! always the best remedy i say! :?
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:13 pm

Im sick and off to bed :cry: 13 hr shift at work tomorrow so yeah not good.
Claire bear I want you to remember we are here for you if things get tough! Give me a call whatever ok? Uni is scary and tough to begin with but seriously it will become a routine and you'll know where you are and how to manage the big work load. Totally different from your highers right? eeek!
Like Sar says, go out and have a bit of fun, I know you're doing your work which is massively more then what some of my mates are doing. 2/3 weeks in 2 of them haven't even gone to lectures. 1 got alcohol poisoning, her time has been a drunken blur with bottle of vodka a night!!! Crazy!! Some people say the first year is a doss around but what university is, is whatever you want it to be...you'll be fantastic anyways with your next 3/4 years studying!!! Just think of all the amazing people you have met so far/will meet in the future!

Ok night babes!!!! Happy birthday again Sar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wahey!!!!!!!!!
I know what you mean about being somewhere like florida right now, I would give anything to go away somewhere right now. Nice and hot with a beach ahhh bliss!
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Return to Sisqo