Happy 19th birthday Sar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy 19th birthday Sar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby megzrsa » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:05 pm

:blowkiss: :birthday: I hope you have a fantastic time celebrating babe!!!!!!!! Hope you get better soon as well!! Did Louis get a friend? lol
Love ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:44 am

Happy Birthday Sar! Did you have a good day? Tell all! :lol:
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:43 am

Thanx girlies!! yea i had a great day! work gave me topshop vouchers lol coz im always shopping there at lunch! i met sam after work and we went up covent garden and saw The Producers at the Theatre Royal it was the funniest thing ive ever seen! his sister is a makeup artist and wig designer on it so she got us a box all to ourselves and we had the box that royalty usually go in right by the stage and all the actors kept looking at us lol! no louis didn't get a friend :( but i might get him one! ive got the louis vuitton bug now! haha!

Then last night went out with all my mates and it was a bit of a drama at first! this girl who was supposed to be my mate never met me and went off with these other girls who i had invited and they thought that i was meeting them at a bar but then this so called 'm8' took em somewhere else and then didn't bother to turn up to the club and was trying to make my other mate who was getting there abit later with her bf blow me out! but she still came and they all bought me drinks so it was good! and i didn't let her get to me and had such a good time sam came as well lol

And then today im going to see panic! at the disco and im so excited i think i might explode! bit scared at the moment though coz my mate is ill and werent going to come this morning but now shes saying she is so im hoping she feels better coz ive got no one else who can go! sam would come but he's playing ice hockey tonight!
Sarah
Supreme Member

Return to Sisqo