Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey

Postby megzrsa » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:29 pm

So where is everyone? :( we've like deserted this place and yeah :(
How are you all?
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:41 pm

I'm here. Kinda!

Sorry girlies, I wish I could get on more. I just had two huge essays to do, argh! It's so hard to juggle uni, old friends, new friends... ahh! Can't wait til it all slows down a bit!

Hope you're all doing ok! What's the chat?

Not too much to report, taking a couple of my flatmates home with me this weekend to show them Edinburgh, going to do some shopping! Hopefully meeting up with my friends too. Um, what else? I love the guy that lives downstairs? Haha! He has a way cute accent. Trying to get smoe work done in between... sort of, haha! And, I am dork but I think this is exciting, I met Ashlee Simpson! :lol:

Miss you all tons and tons! Speak soon.
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:49 pm

Wow we are both on at the same time! Cool you met Ashlee, but even cooler that you met Archie!!! Sorry but I am still jealous about it. Not sure how long it will last lol

Ohhh the busy life of a student! And ohh and a love? nicee! What accent has he got? And don't even think about saying a Glaswigian one nah uh!
I saw the Aussie (lovin his accent!!!) guy today and dude my heart was all woo when we talked, gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous man! I kinda ignored him then saw him staring so just went over and chatted. Ahhhh!

I'm off to dance!! Reggaeton baby!
Hugs! Take care Claire bear!
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:59 pm

Oh, Archie is way cooler! Hands down, no competition, haha! It's sad but I miss Monarch Of The Glen, haha!

I'm not sure where he's from, at first I thought it was an Irish accent but it's definetely Scottish! My flatmate likes him too now but I've liked him for ages, grr! :lol: Aww, Aussie guy... he was staring at you? He loves you! I have decided.

So exciting we're on at the same time, it's been ages since this has happened! I'm off to bed. Night sweetie!
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:15 pm

woah im off for one night and i have no idea what your all talking about :lol:

Claire where did you meet Ashlee? I would love to meet her was going to go and watch Chigaco when she was in it but the tix were like £50 and they werent even good seats! The WestEnd is so expensive! Would prefer to meet Jessica this will sound sad but shes like my idol lol were practically the same im as dumb as she is sometimes and im in love with louis vuitton haha!

hmm well nothing that exciting has happened to me! saw panic! the other week which was amazing and saw razorlight last wednesday which was brilliant as well! johnny has such an amazing voice and such a big ego they did 2 encores! lol! ooh and i might have told you this but i can't remember but i saw the producers for my bday and sam's sister works on it as wig designer and makeup artist so she got us a box i felt very posh!
lol!

hmmm erm yea well still with sam :wub: and still shopping like theres no tomorrow i actually have no wardrobe space now and no room to have a third wardrobe sam says i need my own clothes room! lol!

anyways will try and catch you when your both on next time! :P
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:48 pm

I went to see Chicago! It was amazing! The venue was tiny. I was right at the back of the stalls and could still see really well. Her parents were sitting near me too, so I met them as well, hilarious! :lol: I missed Jessica, she was there earlier in the week, as was Wilmer! :shock: Ashlee is lovely though and she was so good! If anyone tells me she can't sing I will slap them, haha!

Pictures...

The guy behind her is her driver and he's driven loads of famous people like Mischa Barton, Nicole Richie, Kelly Clarkson, Lindsay Lohan... and Chad Michael Murray. I was excited because I love One Tree Hill but I still think Chad is a tool, haha.

Aww, glad both the gigs were so good hun! How was The Producers? I know the movie got one star but I thought it was hilarious, especially Will Ferrell! :lol:

I was supposed to meet my best friend tonight but I think she bailed on me for her boyfriend, bit annoyed because I haven't seen her for ages.

Anyway, I better get to bed or I'll never get out of bed tomorrow morning. Night night girlies!
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:52 pm

aww im so jealous that you got to meet her! i didn't realise the theatre was quite small on the website it looks big! dammit! lol!

been shopping again! oops! said on like wednesday that i wouldn't buy anything and then bought something friday lunchtime and then today went shopping with my mate!! lol!

the producers was brilliant! i didn't know that they did a film of it! so so funny and coz we were in the box sam's sister was telling all the actors that we were there and they kept looking up at us, one of the main ones, reece the bloke who wrote the league of gentlemen, kept looking over at me all the time and sam was getting annoyed haha!

sam has started working in the bar academy in islington coz its right by his uni so now i can get tix for gigs before they go on sale and discount baby! love it! lol!

we need to sort an abs chat out soon girlies its been forever!
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:26 pm

Almost been a month since I've been on here, not good! Sorry girlies. Had so much Uni work to do and still have one big essay to go. And when I go home I have to revise for my exams! ARGH!

Still though, first term of Uni has been fun too, had a lot of good nights out, and in! We've decorated out flat for Christmas and we have a pink tree, haha! We even made stockings and hung them up. Reminds me I still have loads of Christmas shopping to do and no money... uh oh! :shock:

Get to go home in 2 weeks though, can't wait to be at home with my family and might try and go to the Edinburgh street party with my friends for New Year. Not sure though, as I have a few offers for New Year. What you girls doing?

What have you all been up to? Hope you're all good, Abs chat... soon!
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:48 am

Me again. :lol: I'm bored in the library... don't wanna do my essay, argh!

Meg, I tried to add you bebo but your profile is private. I'm mayers832 if you want to add me.

Nowt much else to say just trying to put of doing any work, haha! Last night I made all my flatmates watch Domestic Disturbance on C4 because Vince Vaughn is it in, haha. Love Actually was on too but luckily we'd watched it recently or I think I'd have been out voted. :lol: Oh god, and I think I'm being made to go out to this club on Sunday because Jordan and Peter are going to be there performing songs off their album, ahhhh! :shock:

Also, if you girlies PM your adresses, I'll send you Christmas cards. Right I suppose I better do some work now...

Hope you're all good and get your butts on here soon!!! :D
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:49 am

heyy!! haven't been on here in ages!! im good thanx been goin out with my girlies 'pill popping' as we call it lol i have nice friends now don't see the mean ones nemore haha :D and been going to gigs with my sammy :wub: its nearly two years now scary!! lol!

claire i have bebo i will add you!

oooh christmas cards! were putting up our decorations today i feel like a little kid im getting all excited! i will pm my address in a minute!

abs chat soon! xxxxxx
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:42 am

Hey, so I'm talking to you on MSN anyway Sar but... what the hey! :lol:

Meg, where are you? Hope you're good hun! What have you been up to?

Sar, I'm so happy to hear that you've met a new group of friends, I really hope they treat you right and are good mates!

Gigs <3 I really wanna see Fall Out Boy, again... boo! Going to see Ray LaMontagne in January though and Justin in May... so can't complain. Going to Justin on my own though! :lol: My mates are too broke for him, so am I, but it's Justin...

So cool about you and Sam... two years! Geez, time flies. I have been single for too long, haha! Where all the nice Uni boys?

Not much news, seeing Jordan and Peter at a club tonight with Uni mates, oh god, hope it's a laugh. :lol: Still have a HUGE essay to do! :shock: BUT... one week and then I'm home for CHRISTMAS! :D

Right better go... love you both and hope you're good! xxx
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:22 pm

was good to talk to you on msn today claire!!

meg where are you??

well i am in love with this band I Was A Cub Scout! they supported Panic! and i saw them the other day in Camden with sammy they are sooo good and i met the lead singer lol I wanna see Fall Out Boy too! im guna try my hardest to get tickets! ooh and razorlight presale is on tuesday so getting tickets for that too i love razorlight sooo much haha

yea im glad i have a new group of mates too, it sorta happened gradually like i met most of them in college and then through other mates we all started going out together and now this little group has formed tis good! :D

well i'd better go and get off this computer been on it all day!! lol!

xxxx
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:38 am

Did you manage to get tickets for Razorlight? I really want to see them too but it's only seating left and you can't see Razorlight sat down... honestly! :roll:

Fall Out Boy are coming back in April Sar! So think I'm gonna go to that. I'd have liked to have seen them in Jan because the gig was the day before my birthday and it was in the Garage, which is actually the tinest venue ever... like the size of a shed! :lol: I saw Maroon5 there before they'd released here and it was so intimate. Don't know I can afford to go though...

So, I had my Christmas meal with my flatmates last night. Turkey from Iceland, the life of a student, haha. It was actually good though! Going out tonight but I'm mostly just excited for being at home. My parents are coming to get me tomorrow, can't wait! :shock:

Hope you're all good! Meg, where are you hun? Hope you're just busy and that you're ok!
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:17 am

No i never got tix for razorlight, i was undecided at first coz i saw them in november and it will just be the same show again but then when i thought aah f*ck it why not there was only seating left, i had seats last time coz i was coming from work and had my louis with me lol but coz i bought them on presale they were right next to the stage so it was good, but i would prefer to be standing next time

How do you know that fall out boy are going to be here again in April!! i will try my hardest to get tickets i really want to see them!!

had my work xmas meal thing last night it was crap at this really posh and stuffy venue and i felt so out of place coz there all alot older than me and everyone was like oooh you've been with your bf for nearly 2 years you going to get married soon i was like f*ck off!!! hahaha im only 19 i think they forget that! and yea just felt out of place i can't explain it so i left after a few hours and went clubbing instead lol! i think i might leave soon anyway i hate the office we're in the basement so theres no windows, and no fresh air nothing! you get some light from these sliding doors but theres a brickwall right behind it! i never know what time of day it is when im in there i hate it!

well thats my essay over lol!

meg where are you?? hope your ok!
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:09 pm

I got tickets for fall out boy wahooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so excited right now! lol! i aint got anyone to go yet, txt my mate who i know loves them but she aint tb yet so i just booked them anyway coz i know i will get someone to come with me! lol

thanx claire if you aint had said they were coming over i prob wouldn't have got them!!!

:D
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:24 pm

Hey!! I'm so sorry I've been gone girlies! I seriously have been so busy, working double shifts and going out clubbing afterwards so yeah I have no time! This week I've started work experience at the most amazing place, very cool!

How have you both been?
Xmas this time next week! Ahhhh!!! Can't believe its so soon, I've got so much pressies to buy and not enough time to shop. My sister is coming over for xmas so it will be lovely.

On the sad side, yesterday was 7th anniversary of my sisters death :( I miss her so much :cry: Wish she was here to have christmas with our sister for the first time.

claire i'm about to pm you so check ur messages!

Sar you make sure your happy with your job, there is a job out there for you that you'll love with the coolest people ok? Good opportunities arise when you least expect them so don't worry!

Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:13 am

Hey girlies, sorry for the lack of Christmas cards, I suck.

Just wanted to get one here and wish you both an AMAZING Christmas and New Year!

Merry Christmas!
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:35 am

Hey, hope you all had a good Christmas! I'm off to stay at some cottage with my friends for New Year. I've never been there before and I'm supposed to be directing my friend... should be interesting. Me and maps don't mix. :shock:

Anyway just wanted to wish you all a great New Year because I'm not sure if I'll be on for a while. I have exams coming up so I'll be revising. Boo!

So... Happy New Year girlies!
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:13 am

So, I'll be back in Glasgow in a few hours and then it's time for revising and exams. Blah.

As for New Year we ended up having a girl car and a boy car. We decided to follow the boys because one of them had been there before so you would assume he'd know where he was going, right? Wrong! He took us on the most crazy route possible... all these little back roads and what not! Took us like four hours when it should been a little over an hour max! And they burst a tyre and no one had a jax. And the heavens chose that moment in time to pour and then hail... the really sore kind of hail stone by the by! :lol:

Never let boys direct you, they're rubbish!

Anyway, I better go. Still need to pack. Speak to you all once my exams are over!
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:04 pm

Hola! How is everyone?

Claire your new year at the cottage I bet was lush! And I know guys always seem to think they can direct but oh god no they cannot lol

I'm off to London tomorrow for a couple of days, going clubbing in central so is definitely gonna be a good wkend I think!

Claire hope your exams have gone/go well!!

Sar hows work? I know you aint been happy there so I hope things are looking up for you!

How sh** has the weather been babes? OMG! I thought a hurricane had hit earlier in Oxford it was crazy! :shock: I've just seen a vid on the news of a plane going to paris leaving birmingham and as it took off it got blown sideways! Scary stuff!

Hope your all great!! Ly!
megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:08 pm

heyy
sorry been neglecting abs i spend all my time on myspace or piczo now lol!

works ok, i like the people but just don't like where i work we call it the dungeon! lol i've starting applying to loads of law firms though for the trainee legal secretary scheme which i tried to get on last year but unlike last year i know of at least 8 firms that do it instead of 2!! lol! i haven't told work though coz i don't want them to get upset! lol i do like the people the're so nice and its a bit of a doss really but if i get offered a job on the training thing im guna take it coz its what i went to college for two years for!

i know the weather has been crazy! i thought i was going to get blown away on thursday was being dragged around all over the place by the wind lol my boss was like aaah see you should have some weight like me haha

what clubs you going to meg? i stick to essex lol romford is where i roam haha londons too expensive i still live like a student when it comes to drinking

hope your all ok! ly! xxxxxxxx
Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:31 pm

Hey girlies, sorry it's been so long! How are you both doing?

I'm pretty boring at the moment. Just doing Uni, Uni... and then more Uni!

Had a good weekend though. Went out Saturday night with my flatmates and then Sunday my Auntie and Cousin came through and she bought me and all my flatmates lunch, it was so nice! Went to see Music & Lyrics last night and perhaps it's just me but I thought it was funny!

Going home this weekend, can't wait... been pretty homesick!

Anyway, just wanted to check in and say hello! xxx
JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:09 pm

hey hey treacles! we've all been neglecting abs its bad lol

i love the fact that its march right now jan and feb suck plus it means less than a month until fall out boy on april 2 wooooo! and new york new york in april as well love it lol

im good, still working and spending all my money on oxford street thou its not that bad anymore but im still looking for another job not really sure what i want, i won't hear about the legal sec thing for a while sooo yea lol

this weekend was fun the parentals were away though i actually ended up not being at home for very long coz so much went on which was good because it was my sisters b'day on sat and this year its been really hard for me i miss her so much :(

anywho i think we are owed an update from meg haha

ly! xxxxxxxxxx
Sarah
Supreme Member

Return to Sisqo