A Filthy Racist

lurker15
Ultra Member

Postby lurker15 » Sun Feb 25, 2001 8:05 pm

Tupac was a filthy racist who deserved to die.

In the words of one young black admirer, 'He (Tupac) shot those two white cops in Atlanta and didn't miss a beat'.

He was no better than the good ole boys who lynched black people. I'm glad he's dead...it's too bad there are so many other rappers still alive. They're all completely racist to white people. If you're white and you like them, you have betrayed your race.

Damian

Postby Damian » Thu Mar 08, 2001 2:23 pm

It is really stupid that you people say things like 'all rappers are racist' or 'most rappers hate white people'. Tupac in a lot of his songs he says things like 'f*** the police' or 'I hate the popo' I don't remember a song where he says 'f*** the police, but only white officers' or 'I hate the f*** en police, but if you're a brotha you cool'.

I think that when he shot the police officers he would've done it even if they would've been black. I don't think that a lot of rappers are recist, I think that some black people still have hate for white people for what they did to them, and for what some white people are still doing to some black folks. Of course that there are RACIST BLACKS, like there are RACIST WHITES, RACIST LATINOS etc.

We need to try to understand each other and understand where each of us are coming from.

PEACE OUT !!!!!!!! :) :)

Makaveli

Postby Makaveli » Sun Apr 01, 2001 6:22 pm

Two off duty policemen claimed they were crossing the road and were almost hit by a car back in 1993. They got into a dispute with the driver, and 2 other cars pulled up, they claim they ran but were shot in the buttocks. Witnesses later identified the shooter as Shakur, who was in town for a concert and staying at the same hotel as the Whitwells. 'Criminal charges were dropped when it emerged that the policemen had been drinking and had initiated the incident, and when the prosecution's own witness testified that the gun one of the officers threatened Tupac with had been seized in a drug bust and then stolen from an evidence locker.'

Thats what you are takin about right Lurker15, well why don't you tell the story the like it REALLY is instead of reading some bullsh** in a book, you talk about how ur glad 2pac died now thats just F*** in wrong, why are you glad because he told the truth or because you read some bad stuff about him and now think he is a bad person. People like you are completely ignoring the good things he has done, for example:

The parents of a dying boy wrote to Tupac telling him their kid's last wish was to meet him. Tupac flew to his side in Maryland, and after the boy died, he renamed his publishing company Joshua's Dream.

Tupac helped pass out 850 toys to kids at Foster Elementary School in Compton.

On Thanksgiving, Death Row paid for free food to be passed out on the block of a South Central L.A. community center at 11 a.m. Tupac helped pass out $400,000 worth of turkeys.

Tupac took the step daughter of a murdered friend to her prom.

Tupac went to the House of Blues and noticed there was nobody dancing with a woman in a wheelchair. He danced with her for four hours.

What about all these things you little F*** ing bitch, i hate it when people don't F*** ing tell it like it is, all you are is racist. Why u got a grudge against rappers for, cuz most of em tell the truth

I understand that by sayin bad stuff about another member on this board isn't allowed, i hope the admin lets me make an exception on this case, coz sayin she/he is glad that 2pac is dead is goin over the top, the guy is legend why do u think he still has such a large fan base after all these years. He is also compared to Elvis because some fans just won't accept that he is longer with us and that he is . mtv.com/sendme.tin?page=/news/articles/1442116/20010326/shakur_tupac.jhtmlhttp://www.mtv.com/sendme.tin?page=/news/a...kur_tupac.jhtml
Yo admin this is a great message board you got goin here ive been looking at for a couple months now and ive finally decided to join.

MrsPsycho

Postby MrsPsycho » Wed Apr 04, 2001 2:10 pm

What about this...

'And they say
It's the white man
I should fear
But, it's my own kind
Doin' all the killin' here'
                    - Only God Can Judge Me
                      All eyes on me

MARILYN MONROE 2001

Postby MARILYN MONROE 2001 » Fri May 04, 2001 12:32 am

what do you mean ' what about this'?
are you saying he's a racist? if so no, that's not racist he's just rhyming to get to his point, and yes people say stuff like that but they don't mean it as a racist comment, when saying that he probly means people like the kkk, not all white people. i know a girl named ebony and she said one day tha ' britney spears id a cool white girl', ebony's not racist she has white firends, but it sounded like it though. you have to realize he's rhyming to things have to rhyme but he wants to make since. and yes when you experience racism youself you develop and teach people you love to se alurt around that certain race, and his mother probley taught him that. think about it, look at what time period he was born and his mother grewup in, and they location? god! just because he's arapper doesn't mean he's racist. i guess you people are racist for judging tupac for being a rapper when you didn't even know him. and if he was racist then why did he have white women in his videos all the time? think about it.

i've done posted abput this subject before on the dmx board about tupac and other rappers, so if you want to know why tupac isn't then go to that board and read the post about dmx being a racist. then you'll see why you people are wrong! the first part is about tupac.

MARILYN MONROE 2001

Postby MARILYN MONROE 2001 » Fri May 04, 2001 12:37 am

oh yeah by the way, if your going to to talk bad about him, then maybe you should do it with some intelligence and make sure you have alot mor evidence to back up what your saying! retards.

no instead why don't you just f*cking leave and take your disrespectful asses and move to another board, i suggest the kkk board. that's the perfect place to spread your ignorance everywhere.

why does it say ' banned' under your names? if your banned from this board then do as your told and 'LEAVE'!

German Psycho Bitch

Postby German Psycho Bitch » Fri May 04, 2001 5:16 am

um... actualy it was meant in a positive way... I'm a 2pac fan... but hey... who cares...

German Psycho Bitch

Postby German Psycho Bitch » Fri May 04, 2001 5:24 am

Oh yeah and I was banned because of the 2pac lyrics I had in my signature...

German Psycho Bitch

Postby German Psycho Bitch » Fri May 04, 2001 9:11 am

Oops... 'ment' not 'meant'... But I think my name says everything...

MARILYN MONROE 2001

Postby MARILYN MONROE 2001 » Fri May 04, 2001 9:58 am

HEY THANKS FOR CLEARING THINGS UP, I'M GLAD TO KNOW YOUR A TUPAC FAN RATHER THAN A HATER. BUT ACTUALLY MY POST WEREN'T JUST DIRECTED TOWARDS YOU OR SINGLEING YOU OUT, IT WAS TO ANYONE WHO TRIES TO BRING A ' DEAD MAN' DOWN AND MAKE HIM LOOK BAD, THEY SHOULD TRY AND LEARN SOME RESPECT FOR THAT FACTOR. BUT I APPRECIATE YOU TELLING ME, I APOLOGIZE IF I OFFENDED YOU IN ANYWAY FOR WHAT I WROTE, I DIDN'T MEAN TO IF I DID.

MARILYN MONROE 2001

Postby MARILYN MONROE 2001 » Fri May 04, 2001 10:11 am

REST EASY MY ' SWEAT SWEAT ROMEO' AS LONG AS I'M HERE I WON'T SIT BACK AND LET IGNORANT PEOPLE DEFAME YOUR NAME OR CHARACTER. .

OH AND FOR THOSE WHO ARE OUT THERE AND PROBLY ARE THINKING THAT I'M ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO PRAISE EVERY BLACK (MAN) LEADER FOR WHAT THEY SAY, THEN I'M SORRY, BUT YOUR WRONG. I HAVE A MIND OF MY OWN, AND I CAN JUDGE AND SEE IF SOMEONE IS A RACIST OR WRONG ( IN MY OPINION). NOT ONLY THAT I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A BIG FAN OF NIRVANA AND PEARL JAM, AND MANY OTHER ROCK GROUPS. WHEN PEOPLE I MY TOWN DON'T REALLY LIKE ROCK MUSIC. I PERSONALLY BELIEVE THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TUPAC, KURT COBAIN, AND JOHN LENNON. ALL THREE MEN WERE EXCATLY ALIKE: TALENTED, HONEST, CREATIVE, AND BRILLANT! WE MOARN THEIR DEATHS FOR IT. BUT ISN'T IT IRONIC THAT ALL 3 MEN DIED OF GUN SHOT WOUNDS?

EbOnICs

Postby EbOnICs » Sun May 27, 2001 12:04 am

I think you stupid narrow minded people should wake up! by saying rappers are racists is called STEREO TYPING!, so what if he directs a line to a white man, does it automatically make him rasicts? What about marolyn manson who is a 'satan lover' 1. he believes in God! He said it during an MTV interview, but the lyrics he gives out, and the lyrics Tupac gave/gives out are soly what people want to hear or what they are feeling at the one time, i mean ok everyone has bad days, what if when he wrote that song he was having a bad day, i recall music being a freedom of emotions and thoughts ran through someones head at the time of writing. thank you

cuddly_angel84

Postby cuddly_angel84 » Wed Jul 17, 2002 2:18 pm

First of all, I would just like you to know that you are a complete bullsh*tter and you need to get your stories right if you want to be postin stuff up on here. 2pac is one of the most amazing people who ever lived...and he is not racist at all. Yeah sure, he was a little under pressure by white people, but he never said or did anything against them. Some whites may have given him a hard time, so he does have a reason to go against them...but there are also blacks that he is against also like Biggie. So this is not all about racism because it doesn't matter whats on the outside, its whats on the inside. And if 2pac was hatin on somebody, he wouldnt give a sh*t whether he was white or black or blue. And honestly, i think black people have a right to be even the slightest bit against white people (NO OFFENSE TO WHITES) after all the crap they put us through. And where 2pac grew up, the people had to be racist, so he must have faced a lot of sh*t in his neighborhood from the whites and everything...so he probably has had a lot of bad experiences with that. but by no means does that mean he's racist, and all you hataz out there who think he is dont got NOTHIN to prove it so yall better be keepin your mouths shut. And anyone who thinks 2pac is racist has got to be racist themself...and if yall haters have read all these posts up in here, you should have gotten a little sense up in yo racist little heads by now.

Tuesday

Postby Tuesday » Wed Jul 17, 2002 9:46 pm

Hey guys,
Check the date on the original post, it's a year and a half old.
I remember when they banned that guy (Lurker) after he posted it.

This site's been hacked a least a couple of times since then.
It's weird - mosts of the old posts were lost during those times but for some reason this guy's stayed on still.
Anyway, he's been gone a long time.

i luv 2pac

Postby i luv 2pac » Wed Sep 04, 2002 6:03 pm

"i think black people have a right to be even the slightest bit against white people (NO OFFENSE TO WHITES) after all the crap they put us through"

i really dont understand this sentance??????

u say after all the crap the whites put us thru????...what did the whites put U thru????...and if ur talking about the slavery..well maybe u need 2 read up on it alittle more cuz in africa it was the black people kidnapping other black people 2 sell them as slaves...and even still these days in africa the blacks use other black people as slaves....yea its sad what PEOPLE (not just black people) went thru back then but dont u think its time 2 move on from that now, cuz its not like u were used as aslave and i'm sure u couldnt even name 1 person in ur family that was used as aslave cuz it was so long ago.
u cant say "what the whites put us thru"...cuz it wasnt all white people....i mean cuz black people dont like it when every1 classes them as drug dealers and theifs just cuz some black people are like that.

i mean how can u judge some1 by their skin colour...it's impossable....
its like trying 2 say that all white dogs are naughter than black dogs...its just weird

at the end of the day there is bad people in every race and there will always b white people givin whites a bad name and black people givin blacks a bad name..but we must look beyond these people and concerntrate on individuals.......it seems we always hear the bad thing about whites and blacks kind of against each other but we never hear the good things.....AND NO I AINT RACIST.....i just hate racist people in any race whever black or white....cuz at the end of the day skin colour aint nothing we are all people and we all deserve the same respect...the only race i belong 2 is THE HUMAN RACE

what makes a race different other than the color of skin and sometimes culture...cuz there are white and black doctors, there iswhite and black drug dealers..there is white and black theifs, there is white and black nurses there is white and black teachers there is white and black of everything so how are the 2 different?????

i really hate racism..its so pathetic...why cant every1 just get along 2 me a racist person it the lowest u can get and they need 2 b educated a little more...i just really dont understand racsim

wazzap007
Abstracts Immortal

Postby wazzap007 » Sun Sep 15, 2002 5:46 pm

i luv 2pac.. I'm with you on that one.

Return to “Tupac Shakur”