2Pac vs Jay-Z

Damian

Postby Damian » Fri Apr 20, 2001 12:19 pm

I Know that a lot of us Pac's fans had already heard songs like 'All out' where Tupac says 'F*** Jay-Z' before the new cd came out right ?. Well a lot of people hadn't heard the song before, but now that the CD 'Until the end of time' is No 1 WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK JAY-Z'S REACTION WOULD BE ('cause he's been dedicating song to the memmory of B.I.G. AND TUPAC SHAKUR) about this lyrics ????????

Makaveli

Postby Makaveli » Fri Apr 20, 2001 6:13 pm

Jay Z ain't gonna say nothing coz he is pr*** .  He is dedicating songs to pac and biggie and Pac coz he trying to win over 2pac fans.  all the true pac fans know 2pac hated Jay Z and pac had said bad things about Jay Z before as well e.g.

'Jay-Z die slow, Biggie, Piggy, Puffy die slow
nigga it ain't stoppin me.  War, war nigga, All my niggas with they name on they neck give us respect or die and get chin checked, WestSide

This is from Hell for a Hustler (orignal version)

In the song 'All Out' he says:

'Another gay rapper, bustin' caps to Jay-Z.   And still avoid capture, While y'all caught up in the rapture.  Still after me, I'm in Jamacia sippin' Daqueries'

In the original version of this song there the chorus of the song was also a diss to Jay Z.  The line above also makes 2pac fans believe he his alive coz he says he is Jamacia and also these pictures

the guy in those pictures looks very similar to 2pac

there are also other songs where 2pac dissed Jay Z alot, Jay Z is aware of this but he ain't gonna say sh** coz he knows he will get F*** ed up if he does

(Edited by Makaveli at 12:14 am on April 21, 2001)

3Elmo3

Postby 3Elmo3 » Thu Sep 12, 2002 10:01 pm

fu** jay-z
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

wazzap007
Abstracts Immortal

Postby wazzap007 » Sun Sep 15, 2002 5:36 pm

2pac is a better lyricist then Jay-Z will ever be.

LADYSHAKUR707

Postby LADYSHAKUR707 » Sun Sep 22, 2002 3:50 am

:huh: :o ;) :angry: :( <_< :blink: :(

Anyways, I can't belive we are even havin this discussion! I mean obviously Jay-Z knows better than 2 say anything bad about Pac! Pac is 2 f***in powerful, and he knows he can't say anything bad about him cause the consequences would be tremendous!!!!! So he tries 2 praise Pac in his songs, but anybody can see a a fake nigga from a mile away

Return to “Tupac Shakur”