Tupac Alive

EbOnICs

Postby EbOnICs » Sat May 26, 2001 11:18 pm

I do, honestly think that Tupac is alive.  Here are my reasons:

1.) There were no witnessess to Tupac's killing what-so-ever.
2.) He was in a car with label boss, suge Knight at the time. Twelve (12) bullets were 'fired' but Suge did not take a single hit.
3.) Tupac used the alias Makaveli, which is a 16th century philosopher who advocated faking his own death to outwit eniemes. Tupac has been know to reading stories about Makaveli when he served time in jail shortly before his 'death'.
4.) The cover of his Makaveli album, 'The 7 day Theory', released after his death, features a picture of him with him on a cross, which has been taken to mean he plans a Christ-like resurrection.
5.) During the Makaveli album he raps, 'If the Lord returns in the coming seven days, then we'll see ya next time,' and everything about his death is connected with the number seven. He was shot on September 7th, He survuved seven days before 'dying', he died on 4:03 (4+3= 7) he was 25 (2+4=7), and the list goes on..
6.) In the video to 'Live and Die in LA,' He's wearing trainers that weren't available nor were they made in shops until after his death.
7.)  On the 'Aint to hard 2 find,' He raps, ' I heard a rumor I died, murdered in cold blood, dramatized...but that was fiction.

could he be foretelling his own fake 'death'?

Let me know what yallz think, sorrie if this was posted already!

JonQ 27

Postby JonQ 27 » Tue Jul 10, 2001 3:18 am

i know of almost all the theories,

theres a rap group called black haze, they have never appeared live, but one of the rappers sounds like 2pac.

i forgot if its on the beginning of the cd, or like the second track, (havent listened to the cd in about 2 years) its sounds like he says 'suge shot me'

there are more, which i cant remember, but i think they are all just rumors.

the way he spelled makaveli can be moved around and spell 'am alive'

first he was supposed to come back when his enemies where gone, (thats makiavelli [which is how you really spell it] philosophy, not his only one mind you, you should read the prince) his enemies are gone, but he isnt back, then i heard he was supposed to came back in 2000 nothing... so.... i believe he is dead.

there was one witness, well one that would talk, who knows how many others are just not talking, but he was killed about a day or two after tupac.

3Elmo3

Postby 3Elmo3 » Fri Sep 27, 2002 10:07 pm

i got a video that it said if a man died and came back and all this other crap so i think he is not died 2pac is the best i think :blink:

TOP 3 VIDOES
1 HIT THEM UP
2 TO LIVE AND DIE IN LA
3 KEEP YOUR HEAD UP

there you go the top 3 :blink:

Return to “Tupac Shakur”