Ev'rybody Thinks They Know 2pac!

SouljaMa

Postby SouljaMa » Sat May 10, 2003 11:16 am

I was watchin' BET one night and I saw a special bout' Pac so I decided to watch. Ya know that show BET Tonight? They had Shug, Some reporter that "knew" him, the author of a book bout' him aka "Pac philosipher" (Excuse me if I spelled it wrong).

Anway they were talkin' and Shug is mentioning how he represents Pac better than anyone else (What bout' his mama she raised the nigga :steaming:) and that ev'rybody is trying to make money off of his memory. When ev'ry year The Row Records (Death Row) puts out a new un-released work of his. Not knowing if he was still alive if he'd be on the lable, would even want certain tracks on the album, and most importantly if he'd have a different state of mind and not have ever released the track. So how are they not profiting off his memory. And to say he know Pac better then Shock-G is rediculous pendin' that Shock knew Pac further back in the day and helped put Pac on to this game

The author then keeps going on bout' how Pac ment this an how Pac was religous bout' that. How would he know what Pac ment? He ain't Tupac Amaru Shakur! Honestly what do these people or anybody really know bout' him besides what he wanted us to know?

However, That ain't the half of it. There's also the "Duets". Jigga gone an done a Me & My Girlfriend remake in the worst way. The song is bout' Pac's gun an him not a girlfriend. So why not do the track justice and do it from the artists point of view, but with your own logic. Not to mention the fact that Pac had dissed him and Nas (Nas' diss in Makaveli the don killuminati).

Holla Back Ya'll
:newbie: :whisper: :tv:

CutieClare19
Advanced Member

Postby CutieClare19 » Thu Jun 26, 2003 7:20 pm

<span style='color:purple'> ummm </span>

2livendienLA

Postby 2livendienLA » Sat Aug 30, 2003 4:56 am

I see what your saying souljama, but as far as knowing 2pac personally, where do you stand? :)

Return to “Tupac Shakur”