vegas concert

lyna

Postby lyna » Sat Nov 25, 2000 3:48 pm

hey everyone...i just got back from vegas. i went to the nsync concert at mgm grand hotel and it rocked! (of course.) anyway...we had to go through metal detectors and they checked our bags and everything. the security told us that it was the first time they ever had to do that. they said the tour management people requested it to be done. anyway, the opening acts were lil bow wow, dream, and baha men. (baha men really got the crowd goin with 'who let the dogs out?' they also did 'who let the cats out?') it was great. finally, nsync came out on stage. it was so much better than the hbo on tv. my fave part was when they did 'o holy night' in acapella. it was so beautiful....
anyway...the show was so great and i would see it again...yeah...definately...the only thing that sucked was that there were these grls behind me and they were screaming the whole time...my ears were like gone for a sec....for those of you who are seeing them tonite in vegas...yoo guys are in for a real treat....

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Sat Nov 25, 2000 6:20 pm

Thanks for the update... Sounds like a couple people on the boards were in Vegas for the shows (Check the Justin thread).

Shannon
Supreme Member

Postby Shannon » Sat Nov 25, 2000 10:49 pm

Thanks for posting you guys!! I love to hear about the concerts!! :)

lyna

Postby lyna » Sat Nov 25, 2000 11:03 pm

yah....i saw the boy band...but i couldn't figure out who they were....they looked pretty kyoot though. my sis said she saw beverly mitchell....did yoo see her?

jenndee

Postby jenndee » Tue Nov 28, 2000 1:44 pm

Hey Lyna!
I went to Saturday's concert! I loved the Grand Garden Arena! I seen them in Oakland in June, and the venue was way better at MGM! They were so close!!!
I thought JC, Chris and Joey really worked it the best though! They really interacted with the crowd. It didn't seem like Justin was giving it his all, which was a disappointment. I've always been a huge Justin fan, but after that show, I totally fell hard for JC!!! He just seemed so genuine, the way he reacted to his fans!!!
The guys were so relaxed and funny too!

Return to “NSYNC”