what's the deal nsyncers?

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Thu Nov 23, 2000 12:02 am

i know with all of the cd sales that nsync has millions of fans.
it is hard to believe this site has only 2 pages.
and the posts are old.
my boys deserve a lot of kudos for putting up with all the bull**** that's been in the press. everybody wants to see them breakup or fall apart or just bicker amongst themselves. they are so passed that. come on let's show our support for our boys.
remember they are human and will do human things and will have feelings whether we see it or not.
i'm sure someone who knows the boys read these and tell them the low down.

Shannon
Supreme Member

Postby Shannon » Thu Nov 23, 2000 1:56 am

I am here too!! And Angie should be along soon. Sometimes I think that we are the only reason that this one is open. we just have our own little group that hangs around here. We are the special people! :(

Katie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Katie » Thu Nov 23, 2000 2:25 am

i am here i am here **waves arm high** don't forget me

Shannon
Supreme Member

Postby Shannon » Thu Nov 23, 2000 3:07 am

How in the world could I have forgotten you Katie!!! What was I thinking? Sorry about that :)

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Thu Nov 23, 2000 6:38 am

*Angie stumbles onto the board 12 hours late*
'Sorry guys, but the traffic was terrible not to mention the time difference and then i had to.....hey! where is everyone?!! Guys?!! Awwwwwww crap! I missed ya!'

*another tumbleweed rolls by*

YeAh!! What's the deal?!! C'mon gilrlies WE CAN DO THIS FOR DA BOYZIEZ!!! Let's get this bugger of a board up and running! Don't worry about the threads you start, just make up anything and we'll reply with our creative juices-a-flowin! Don't worry if the topic changes during the thread we can just chat! That's pretty much what Shannon, DW and i were doing before anyways! Katie you could even use it to expand on your not-thrustin-Justin-but-the-other-guys-instead-realted poetry!!

ALRIGHTY!! LET'S GO TEAM! gooooo000OOOOOO *NSYNCERS!!

:dance:

Katie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Katie » Thu Nov 23, 2000 12:33 pm

okay well jc won't be a problem with the thrusting or happy moments because i have seen pictures too. joey well he is my superman so he isn't a problem. lance can be little devil but chris i don't know he is a little old for me because he is like twice my age and all but i could think of something. it just may not have to do with thrusting.

Shannon
Supreme Member

Postby Shannon » Fri Nov 24, 2000 12:02 am

LMAO @ Angie!! I was hopeing that the traffic wouldn't be so bad, but I guess I was wrong!! Don't you just hate the tumble weeds. And I was speaking up for you. Girl you left me hanging!!! LOL

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Fri Nov 24, 2000 12:43 am

it's confession time.
since my daughter is 11 and she thinks justin's name is 'my Baby', i can not share these thoughts with her. she thinks i'm cool for listening to the same music she does.
anyway, confession:
i must have my daily dose of nsync. i listen to nsync the debut album, nsa, bye,bye,bye import with the instrumental version, um, oh, i listen to one song on 'joe' cd.
guess what it is...i believe...it is so beautiful.
my boys can sing anything with anyone..
they are so 'bad'!!! wooooo!!! i'm getting excited here.
okay, then i'm now addicted to the justin message board. i learn more there than reading the paper, or listening to the radio.
and you guys are so much fun..but you also listen to me which is good.
oh, i also listen to this interview form stockholm that the biys did a few years ago when they were touring europe.
so, if i think of anything else i'll let you all know.
i'm tired, going to bed.
til tomorrow........

Shannon
Supreme Member

Postby Shannon » Fri Nov 24, 2000 12:54 am

Well, let me tell you what my day consists of:
If I go anywhere, we listen to nothing but them in the car. I have both of the cd's.
When we are home, We have the McDonalds video, NSA live at Madison, and N the mix. We usually watch at least one a day, if not all of them!!!
I buy so much NSYNC stuff that the other days Sam Goodys called me to let me know that they just recieved a new shipment of Nsync merchandise and would hold anything that I wanted. They held it for me for 2 days, till I went and got it. I pre order all the tapes, a new one is comming out in December and I have already paid for part of it.

I am very glad that you like us!!! We are all addicted to this board, so don't feel bad!! If my husband would let me I would have a poster of Justin in our bedroom, but I think he might fuss a little!! :) He is very tolerant of me wanting to watch them all the time, so I won't complain about the poster!!!

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Sat Nov 25, 2000 1:30 am

shannon,dw-you guys are my heros!!!!
i am not alone.,thank god.
i thought we were a nutty family.
oh!ph!oh! where did you preorder nsync home video. i've been checking with artist direct everyday for the video to go on. where, where, where????????

Shannon
Supreme Member

Postby Shannon » Sat Nov 25, 2000 10:53 pm

I pre-order everything from Sam Goody's. It is a music shop in our mall. You can normally order it up to a month early. They usually call me to let me know when I can pre-order. Those people know me well. I think that when they see nsync, they must automatically think of me. :(

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Thu Dec 28, 2000 12:57 am

okay, listen, nsync,talk to me fellas.
i'm needing a heavy dose.
i want my making the tour video.
or, i know you guys surf the net, talk to me, talk to me,talk to me!
chris? lance?

IHateHandles

Postby IHateHandles » Sat Dec 30, 2000 3:03 pm

Wow, and I thought I had an addiction. LOL. I watch every replay of every special, especially the ones on Much Music. I can't tell you how many times I've seen the Egos & Icons and the Greatest MTV Moments. Oh, and I have access to a friend's van that is all setup like a tourbus, so sometimes I watch the McDonald's video while I'm traveling down the highway. Help...me...

Return to “NSYNC”