Elections

lyna

Postby lyna » Thu Nov 16, 2000 1:48 am

With all of this election buzz going around, bush or gore, gore or bush, it's kinda hard to follow what's happening. but let's just say that one of the nsyncers could be president, which one would yoo pick?
I think lance would be the most qualified person for the job. he has business smarts and looks as if he can handle it.
What do you think?

Shannon
Supreme Member

Postby Shannon » Thu Nov 16, 2000 3:14 pm

I say Lance also. But imagine if it was Chris. What a riot we would have as pres. It would probably the only time I would ever watch all those speeches that the prres. does. :(

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Fri Nov 17, 2000 2:45 am

Hmmmmm that's a good question! I'm thinkin JC coz then everyone would stop complaining about his fashion sense coz they'd make him go with the suit and tie all nice and conservative!! But that would make me sad coz then he wouldn't be wearin dem cwazie clothes. So, i'm gonna go for Chris, coz he would have everyone in fits of laughter so it wouldn't matter that he didn't know how to run the most powerful country in the world!! :(

gOt TiMbErLaKe
Advanced Member

Postby gOt TiMbErLaKe » Sun Nov 19, 2000 4:00 pm

thats hard to answer... they all would do great but i think Lance would be best... heez smart... he can handle business... great personality... and cute.. LoL.. but really he would do better than Bush and Gore

Katie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Katie » Fri Nov 24, 2000 9:46 pm

i say lance because his is a business man too

Return to “NSYNC”