*NSYNC WEDDING!!

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Thu Nov 23, 2000 6:57 am

heheheheeee! Now if that doesn't get people looking at a thread then i don't know what will...ok, so now you're in here thinking. WHO GOT MARRIED?!!! Well, i'm sorry, but i've told a lil porky pie, there's no wedding but this is a great place to write stuff anyway! So JOIN US in our CRUSADE to get this *NSYNC board up and running!! :(

Ok, i feel really bad now, that was kinda cruel so why don't we just all write down (ok, WARNING this is gonna be VERY girlie, but it's all i could think of, and HEY! i'm having a go!) ok, so everyone say which *NSYNCER they'd marry, who would be the bridesmaids and groomsmen, what song you'd walk down the aisle to and what song they'd get *NSYNC to sing during the reception...

Man, this is sooooooo corny, ok, my idea so i get to embarrass myself first!! here goes nothin'....

I'd marry JC coz he's mah hunnnny!!!

GROOMSMEN & BRIDESMAIDS:
Justin & Katie & Shannon (you can fight it out for 'im!!)
Chris & DW, coz i know how much that guy can make ya laugh!
Lance & my sister Laura, they'd be so cute!
Joey & my best friend Jane, she goes cwazie for JC, but he'll be taken and Joey is her second fave!!                        

WALK DOWN THE AISLE TO: Gabriel's Oboe (it's from the soundtrack of 'The Mission', a beautiful track)

*NSYNC WOULD PERFORM: That's When I'll Stop Loving You

HONEYMOON: heheheeee!! well, that's OUR business, but i'd bring him back to OZ and we'd spend time on the Gold Coast in Queensland!

Ok this is so crap, but at least i've had a go! Please respond oh ye of little faith!! Shannon, DW, Katie and deedar, i'm counting on you guys to share the embarrassment with me!! :(

Katie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Katie » Thu Nov 23, 2000 12:46 pm

okay i will do this i will i will i will BUT IT IS TO HARD TO PICK. so i am going to be one of those people that has a lot of husbands okay.

justin, jc and alittle bit of joey for flavor.

GROOMSMEN & BRIDESMAIDS:
okay well since that leaves 2 guys left
you guys pick but shannon and angie you have to be in my wedding, then i have to have my best friend karli but she might have to marry justin with me. ohhhhh and tony lucca. i love him too he has to join in.

WALK DOWN THE AISLE TO: i don't know what song for the walk down the aisle song but our song will be. 'I DO' by paul bryant

*NSYNC WOULD PERFORM: and they have to preform, 'this i promise you' that song means more to me then anything in this world. reason i don't want to go into

HONEYMOON: i am going to have four of them. one with justin in hawaii on a private beach, one with jc in cancun, another private beach and then in australia (sp?) not really sure i am sorry, the one all together that has yet to be determined

okay that is my wedding. i will keep dreaming

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Thu Nov 23, 2000 5:32 pm

LOLZ!! I LOVE IT Katie!! :)

I'm so glad you're coming to Australia!! Please come and visit me with whichever husband it is!! I would be honoured to be your bridesmaid (teehee!) but first Shannon and i are gonna have ta flip a coin to see who gets Chris or Lance, i personally wouldn't mind either so it's up to Shannon! (although i do like Lance, but Chris is so cute too!) YOU have ta choose Shannon!

hehehee..... So Katie, how did Justin *pop* the question?!! :laugh:

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Thu Nov 23, 2000 8:36 pm

Awww that's so sweet DW, thanks so much!! I'm sure it's gonna be a beautiful wedding! Plus i get to be with JC!!! WOOHOO! *Angie faints like a true teenybopper*

Phew! I'm so glad that you're happy with Chris, he's SO cool, i think i'll give him a chance to do a bit of stand-up comedy routine at the reception, well, he can at least make a speech about my new hubby JC! :(

Awww can't ya even tell us WHERE you're goin on ya honeymoon pwetty pwease??!! I promise noone will stalk ya!

LOL...i feel silly too, but that's nothin' new for me :)

Katie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Katie » Thu Nov 23, 2000 10:19 pm

**sheads a tear*** i don't get justin :( lol :) that is okay i will still come to the wedding and watch that ass walk down the aisle that is all i need. oh and justin has an great way of 'popping' the question but i think that i will just keep it between me and him, you know it is a personal thing.

Katie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Katie » Thu Nov 23, 2000 10:58 pm

oh he will getting more then just his groove if you know what i mean. :)

Shannon
Supreme Member

Postby Shannon » Thu Nov 23, 2000 11:57 pm

Ok, I am here now!! I read that Katie had written about her wedding, and I was like, 'What the hell is she talking about?' Well, imagine my surprise!!! I should have come here first!!

Here goes my wedding!!

I would marry Justin!! So he could dance for me every night!! (between the sheets)

Groomsmen and Bridesmaids:
there is one guy to every two girls
Angie-JC-Katie
DW-Joey-Monica (my sister) you may have to console her DW, she loves Justin!!
Dani-Chris-Della (my sister) have to have both in the wedding
Michelle(my babysitter)-Lance-Sylvia I have to put my babysitter with Lance so that she will keep my kids for the honeymoon.

Walk down the isle to:
That's when I'll Stop Loving You-

Before we exchanged vows, Justin would sing I'll be Good for You!! Since he wrote it for me!!!! :)

Nsync would perform- This I promise you

Then we would have a kick a** reception!

Honeymoon would be his surprise to me, but it would be some place tropical! I want to see that boy with as little bit of cloths on as possible. And live happily ever after!!

Katie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Katie » Fri Nov 24, 2000 12:03 am

i like your wedding but i must have one night with justin before he is a taken man and i promise if i were to marry him i would give you the same.

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Fri Nov 24, 2000 12:27 am

okay angie, you got me.
i thought i missed something from the justin board.

well here goes:
who, my first inclination would be the baby, justin, because i could teach him a few things with no strings attached.
but then i figured chris would give me a run for my money.
so , i would marry chris and adopt the other four so we could all live together happily ever after.
okay the wedding will be on stage.
sorry no other girls allowed.
chris and i would be followed by lance joey justin and jc.
they will perform all of my favoritwe songs.
for the girl who has everything
god must have spent
i be good for you
that's when i'll stop loving you

then chris would sing this i promise you.

man, i would be pure mush.

we will leave on everything i own.

let's ee where would we go. first disney world, then to some beach no body knows about, somewhere.

wow, i should marry my husband all over again with some of these ideas. i'm going to think about that.
thanks girls!

Shannon
Supreme Member

Postby Shannon » Fri Nov 24, 2000 12:58 am

Katie, I will beat you off with a stick!!! J/K :( OK, I guess, but only for one night and you better not ruin him. and it has to be a few weeks before we get married. I don't want him all worn out!!! :)

Katie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Katie » Fri Nov 24, 2000 1:04 am

yeah i know you want him to be able to walk down the aisle so i only need him a week before.

(Edited by Katie at 12:18 am on Nov. 24, 2000)

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Fri Nov 24, 2000 1:33 am

LMAO!!! Thanks so much for responding gals!! It's like a beautiful dreamworld in here!! WOW! I love all of your weddings! :)

DW, i reckon that's a REALLY good clue! Just give me a bit of time though, i've gotta brush up on my Geography skills!! :(

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Fri Nov 24, 2000 1:46 am

TO: my dearest *NSYNC board members

The weather here is beautiful one day and perfect the next in sunny old Queenland. Today JC and I sailed off in our own private yacht to a remote island that is uninhabited. No prizes for guessing what we'll be doing!! That's right! We'll be swimming! LOL!

Thank you all so much from both JC and I for including us in your weddings (even though we wore really wacky clothes!) They were all so special and i can't wait to catch up when we meet again for the new *NSYNC tour of Australia: *NSYNC DOWNUNDER*

Luv you all,
Take Care,
and God Bless,

Shannon
Supreme Member

Postby Shannon » Fri Nov 24, 2000 2:13 am

Thanks alot DW she will need it.

Angie, I forgot to tell you that you are the designer for my wedding. I need you to come up with some cool looking clothes for everyone. As long as they go together, that is cool!!!! I will allow your wonderful fashion sense to rule!! :)

Katie, he definatly has to be able to walk down the isle!! :(

Katie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Katie » Fri Nov 24, 2000 2:31 am

ohhh angie i want you to be my designer too.

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Fri Nov 24, 2000 2:52 am

WOOHOOOOOOO!!! I got a GIG!! :( This is gonna be so much fun, i'm gonna have to have a good hard think about all of this and get back to you!! What an absolute honour!! It's gonna be REAL hard to get everything to match but i'll see what i can do! Can you give me a few hints as to colours you like etc?! LOL

For my sister's final singing recital she thanked me on her 'Thank Yous' for being her stylist!! It was sooooo funny, but dang that girl looked good, so i assure you that i come 'Recommended'!! :(

GoldenGurl

Postby GoldenGurl » Fri Nov 24, 2000 9:35 am

I would marry Chris. He would wear the traditional black tuxedo. I don't want a white dress. It would probably a pastel color (anything but pink). We would march down the isle to the marching song. He would carry me out of the altar after the ceremony.
At the reception Sisqo would sing Incomplete as we slow danced. Then everyone would get up and dance the electric slide. I would tell all my guest to bring $5 along with my gifts. If invite hundreds of people $5 will add up.

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Nov 27, 2000 7:52 pm

I LOVE THIS TOPIC!! THIS IS SO FUN!! OK SO HERE IS WHAT WOULD HAPPEN FOR ME:

I WOULD MARRY LANCE

GROOSMEN/BRIDESMAIDS:
JUSTIN & MY GIRL KEELY
JC & MY GIRL MOLLY
JOEY & LAUREN
CHRIS & RACHEL

WE WOULD WALK DOWN THE AISLE TO PACHEBEL'S CANNON IN D

THERE WOULD BE WHITE CARPET LAID OUT FOR ME TO WALK DOWN

CANDELS ON THE END OF EVERYOTHER AISLE WITH FLOWERS ON THE ONES IN BETWEEN

WE WOULD WRITE OUR OWN VOWS

THEN AT THE WEDDING RECEPTION THEY WOULD SING THIS I PROMISE YOU AND I THOUGHT SHE KNEW

HONEYMOON: WE WOULD GO WHITE WATER RAFTING AND MOUNTAIN CLIMBING THEN WE WOULD GO TO LICHTENSTEIN WHERE WE WOULD GET A COTTAGE AND JUST LAY BY THE FIRE- THE REST IS CENSORED-

AHH YES- JUST THINKING ABOUT IT GIVES ME THE CHILLS!!!

Candy

Postby Candy » Sat Dec 02, 2000 1:56 am

All of your weddings were great, so here I go.........

I would marry Lance, just because he's a southern man and he could give me some beautiful southern children.:)

Anyways........
My Bridesmaids:Le'Danjeanette, my sister
Anya, my cousin
Kelsey, my best friend
(Then Lance would have one to pick)
My Groomsmen:Elanders my brother
All the rest he picks. He gets one pick I get one pick

I would have a flower girl:Jessica, my 2 year-old cousin
There's also a ring barer: Jacob, my little 5 year-old cousin

All of the above would march in on Tshakovsky's 3rd movement of 'Emperor Waltz'. I would march down the isle with the traditional song 'Here comes the Bride' EXCEPT... it would be sung by the rest of Nsync with music in the background (orchestra, percussion, piano)

At the reception I would surprise Lance and I would sing my randition of Brandy's 'Put That On Everything'

We would dance to our song, which would be Eric Benet's 'Spend My Life With You'. Then we would leave together that night just like the bride and the groom left their reception in 'My Best Friend's Wedding'. (The classic car with fire works shooting from the sides)

Honeymoon: Anywhere he would want to go, or we wouldn't have to go anywhere. We could just go back to his place (actually our place, the mansion) and take a break from civilization.

Return to “NSYNC”