Is Justin *NSYNC?

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Thu Nov 09, 2000 9:11 pm

You could say these fans didn't like *NSYNC but actually liked *N :( I apologise, i'm having a corny day today!

I love *NSYNC as a whole. There's so much that each of the guys bring to the group to make it complete. I think if any of them left the group there would be a gap that couldn't be filled. Justin's certainly the 'popular one' or 'cute one' according to quite a few fans, but i think that it's the fans that create the hierarchy in the group, not the guys.

I'm with you all the way on your point about the whole 'if Justin's not there then i don't care' attitude. I actually feel sorry for the other guys. It'd be hard not to get jealous, but i think they handle themselves really well and don't seem to show any serious jealousy towards each other unless they're havin a joke. Again, i think it's some of the fans that have made the world revolve around Justin. If Justin ever left the group then i think that *NSYNC (or SYNC :))would lose a lil popularity because they are the fickle fans who don't see the groups as a strong unit with or without the BIG J :(

Rain2

Postby Rain2 » Fri Nov 10, 2000 3:11 pm

Justin is my favorite but I don't consider him *NSYNC. The other guys are just as important. I feel bad for them because so much attention gets taken away from the group as a whole and goes to Justin.

Becca

Postby Becca » Sat Nov 11, 2000 2:26 am

i agree that a lot of girls only like nsync becuase of justin...but i surely don't! i love all of the guys together for different reasons. i don't even like lance...and if he left i would be upset. that tells you something.

Ro

Postby Ro » Sun Nov 12, 2000 9:40 am

I like them ALL. I went to the Teen Choice Awards and saw Justin, JC and Chris only, but that was good enough for me! All the members have a certain quality about themselves that I absolutely love. I can't picture any one of them leaving the group, it would be incomplete.

megan
Ultra Member

Postby megan » Sun Nov 12, 2000 12:23 pm

Justin is my favorite, I like the rest of the guys but I wouldn't like nsync all that great if Justin wasn't in the group.

Ro

Postby Ro » Mon Nov 13, 2000 2:30 am

Hey! Cool!! Yeah, I was a seatfiller. I was by 98 Degrees and Jessica Simpson! Hanson and Usher were behind me. Did you see when Jim Carey walked in?? I didn't know who the heck it was or what he was throwing, but it was those dang cows! OH! And did you see JC yelling at his GF Bobbee when they 1st walked in?!?! lol, that was classic! Were you a seatfiller also??

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Mon Nov 13, 2000 7:13 am

That's AMAZING! What an awesome story tell your kids one day!!! :(
Although i guess they'd be like: 'they are sooo old now mummy, that's so embarrassing! Haven't you heard of 'O-StreetSync Degrees to Men on the Block'?!!! They're like the coolest group ever!!! I'm soooo gonna marry Aaron Carter. He's one hot looking 20 year old!'

Sorry...my imagination permanently runs away with me :(

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Mon Nov 13, 2000 10:48 pm

LOL, thanks dw! I thought you'd appreciate that!
I would LOVE to be a seatfiller one day! What a cool thing to do. I totally agree about payin 500 shmackers for a concert, that's outrageous! Unless for charity like you said! How did you get to be a seatfiller?

Ro

Postby Ro » Tue Nov 14, 2000 3:00 am

Hey, did you go to the Christina Aguilera thing last Tuesday or Wednesday? I went Tuesday, and it was reeeeally fun! She just took too long to change though, but it was awesome! I was in the pit, she's sooo tiny!

Shannon
Supreme Member

Postby Shannon » Tue Nov 14, 2000 1:18 pm

Man, I wish I could be a seatfiller. Do you get to do it often? I live on the wrong side of this Country!!!! :)

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Tue Nov 14, 2000 4:22 pm

Thanks so much for the info *dw*! That's too cool! Do you have any other brushes with fame? :)

Shannon...i live on the wrong side of this world!! When i come to America to study i'll pick ya up and we'll take in our own seats to fill...right down the front! :(

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Tue Nov 14, 2000 8:11 pm

Wow!! Can i have your autograph?!! JK! But WOW! That's amazing! I just think that's so cool! Rmember, this is coming from a girl who's never met anyone famous in her life!

Now i know you wouldn't have, but good on ya for not going crazy at them or anything, again i know you wouldn't have! :(

LOL...ya should've grabbed some fried chicken and thrown it down the aisle and said 'Fetch Louie!' to get Mr Fatman outta his seat! Then you could've tied O-Town up and let loose a pack of crazy teenyboppers on 'em....although there is that little factor of security i guess! :(

Keep me posted on the fame game you seatfiller extraordinare you!! :dance:

Shannon
Supreme Member

Postby Shannon » Tue Nov 14, 2000 8:37 pm

That is so cool DW. I am like Angie, I have never met anyone famous. Oh I lie. One time I met Mr. T. I think I was like 12. But other than him, I have never met anyone famous.

I guess that I will have to wait for you Angie, and we can start our brushes with fame together!! :(

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Tue Nov 14, 2000 8:48 pm

Shannon, YAY!! i have a new stalking partner!! Er...'stalking' is probably not quite the word i wanted to use! :(

You met MR T?!!! THAT IS THE COOLEST THING EVER!! :(

Ro

Postby Ro » Wed Nov 15, 2000 6:21 am

Hey, DW, are you going to the AMA's? I can't wait!

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Wed Nov 15, 2000 6:34 pm

DW, yeah! Poor ol' Lou woulda fetched it alright! He would have waddled his wide load over and tried to bend down and pick it up, wouldn't have been able to reach it and have to get one of those reaching claw things so he's be able to get it! :(

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Fri Nov 17, 2000 12:11 am

sorry i didn't get to read all of the posts;but i'm getting really sleepy and i had to say something.
first, remember where the name 'NSYNC' came from. each guy is a fifth. there would be no nsync without anyone of the guys.
second the music sells the cds not the faces. the faces sell posters. my boys, this maculine babe band- can sing and dance their 'asses' off.!!! no competition, or imitators anywhere. plain and simple.
of course the baby of the geroup gets so much attention. well, aren't most babies cute anyway. and everyone wants to protect them.
each guy is very special and lovable.
lance is very calm and classic
joey is wild and flirty
chris is so funny with his one liners and that voice!
jc is a swooner, like no other
justin is adorable, yet shy and still funny
put it all together and we have nsync!!
major masculine babe band!!!!

gOt TiMbErLaKe
Advanced Member

Postby gOt TiMbErLaKe » Sun Nov 19, 2000 4:07 pm

Ro and DW... where do u guys get the hook ups to these award shows?... do u buy tickets?... if u do, where can i get them?

Return to “NSYNC”