3 things onto a gorgeous tropical island with you

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

3 things onto a gorgeous tropical island with you

Postby Angie fromOZ » Mon Nov 13, 2000 1:52 am

Ok, you can take 3 things onto a gorgeous tropical island with you. One of those things has to be an *NSYNC member :( But what else do you take?

Shannon
Supreme Member

Postby Shannon » Mon Nov 13, 2000 2:07 am

ok, I will pretend like I don't have kids and a husband to answer this one!! :( I would take Justin, cause he is a cutie, a fishing pole, since I don't want to starve, and a big knife. So I could make Justin do what I wanted him to :( No, so I could make a shelter and all that stuff. I am asuming that there would be fresh water since it is a tropical island.
And I would definatley need the knife to cut up some palm leaves to make a hat, b/c I forgot suntan lotion and I am so white I glow. I couldn't be having any fun with Justin if I was burnt to a crisp now , could I?

And Angie, you were supose to put your first, so I want to hear what you would bring.

Boy could you imagine Justin's hair after about a week with nothing to put in it? Frizz city is what I am thinking!!!!

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Mon Nov 13, 2000 2:19 am

LOL! There was NO way i was putting mine up first!!
I LOVE yours...teehee, Justin's hair!! Maybe we should throw down a few more ground rules. Let's say the island is plentiful with food! And maybe it should be 5 things coz the guy already takes up one :(

Ok here's mine
1. JC...mmmm BABY!!!!!!!!!
2. Clothes....i think NOT! :) ok sooo kidding!
3. Sunscreen!! i am a freckle a minute girl!
4. Piano!! we could get some funky tunes happnen out there!
5. Knives! Mwahahahahhaaa :(

I stole some of your ideas! They were cool! Ok, so now you've gotta do a new one coz of the 5 things and the food rule!

Um...everyone else...PLEASE POST! I know it's hard to believe, but you actually CAN get a word in if you time your post well enough in between me and Shannon the resident motormouths! :motormouth: teehee!

Shannon
Supreme Member

Postby Shannon » Mon Nov 13, 2000 8:22 am

OK, here I go again, since you changed the rules on me.

1. Justin, that boy is a fantasy come true.
2. Clothes, Maybe that was I wouldn't burn so bad
3. Blankets, you have to have something to cuddle in, not to mention that sand would get in to crevices I would rather not think about.
4. Some knives to prepare food and keep Justin in check. It's a power trip :(
5. Paper with pens, that way he can write me songs. Maybe we could make a guitar or something out of coconuts.

Then we would spend our days, by ourselves, writing music, and talking. It would be sooo romantic.
And when I was tired of it I would walk to the other side of the island and hop a plane to go shopping. Even Justin couldn't keep me away from that. Sorry J :(

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Mon Nov 13, 2000 9:14 am

LOLZ!! A coconut guitar?!! I LOVE IT!! I want one!! :(

Shannon
Supreme Member

Postby Shannon » Mon Nov 13, 2000 7:48 pm

I like your idea of the bathroom. I forgot about that one. Just think, we could all go together. Get someone who want Chris and Lance, and we have it made. :(

Shannon
Supreme Member

Postby Shannon » Mon Nov 13, 2000 8:47 pm

Good deal, then we are ready to go. All we need to do is kidnap the guys and find the island!!! Besides, with 3 girls and 5 guys, we will get way more attention. I am ready when you guys are. :dance:

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Mon Nov 13, 2000 10:44 pm

WOOHOO!! This is sooooo exciting! Where's my swimsuit? Ok, got it...i'm ready *Angie throws her giant sombrero on*
Let's Cruise!! But hang on, first of all, how are we gonna kidnap the guys?! Any suggestions? We need to somehow lure them onto the island. Maybe it would work if they thought they were doing a concert on the island! In Fiji there are some islands that noone's even set foot on yet! How 'bout there? Although being JC's Bahama Mama sounds mighty tempting too :(

Return to “NSYNC”