Your Opinion

Shannon
Supreme Member

Postby Shannon » Sat Nov 11, 2000 1:43 am

OK, I am going to have to go with that road kill jacket from the VMA's. I don't know who dressed him that day, but I hope they were fired. Although since then, I have seen him in enough things to figure that they weren't.

Becca

Postby Becca » Sat Nov 11, 2000 2:19 am

i agree with you...that jacket was terrible. the thing is, I LOVE JC, i just wish he wouldn't dress so 'gay'. i mean, i hate it when people say he is gay because he isn't, but he just makes it worse by wearing that kind of stuff. did you see on rosie, his sweater? geez, he looked good in the pants though. I STILL LOVE YOU JC!

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Sat Nov 11, 2000 3:14 am

LOLZ!! Yipeeee Shan ya did it!! Ok here i go with my opinion on 'JC's fashion sense' hang on...isn't that an oxymoron?! :) Anyways...LOL at Road kill by the way! Okiez, so you guys are gonna think this is really wierd but this is my logic (i'm such a tool!) Ok...i actually like the way JC dresses...please bare with me! The fact that he's dressing this way and hasn't changed it even though i'm sure he's heard from various people he looks pretty 'out there' the fact that he still dresses that way is so cute! Either he can't see what's wrong with what he's wearing  (i can just picture the guys staring him up and down and JC innocently saying 'what?! what are you staring at?!' ) or he doesn't care what other people think about the way he dresses. Either way it's a winner for me :( He's such a dag...lolz Yeah i know some of the stuff's pretty bad but it just makes me laugh that he can wear it so proudly and not think anything of it!! That's just my say on the whole clothes thing anyway. Thanks Shan!! :)

lyna

Postby lyna » Sat Nov 11, 2000 10:44 pm

although i love jc to death, what was he thinking when he was wearing those pants in the 'This i Promise YOu' video?

Rain2

Postby Rain2 » Sat Nov 11, 2000 11:00 pm

I think it is the coat he wore at the VMA's too. It looked really bad.

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Sat Nov 11, 2000 11:44 pm

I FINALLY SAW TIPY!!!!!!!! wow....i've been waiting for so long but it was on at 4:00am at No. 49 in the Australian top fifty so i set the tape and watched it this morning! I think i was prepared for the absolute worst because of what everyone had already said about it, but i didn't mind it at all...maybe coz i was so relieved to have actually seen it!

Anyway...what i really wanted to talk about are JC's pants in the clip. I know you're gonna think i'm crazy but i don't mind coz i LOVED the pants. I thought they were heaps cool...question my fashion sense if you must, but i DID get a fashion guru award this year at Uni at an award night thingy organised by the club i'm in :( yeah i know it's not very credible, but anyways!

WOO-HOO JC YOU ROCK.....even your pant-a-loons!!! :dance:

Shannon
Supreme Member

Postby Shannon » Sat Nov 11, 2000 11:56 pm

My sister liked those pants too!! I thought she was crazy, now there are two of you!!! :( She has these cow shoes, (that's what i call them) I make fun of those too. They are clods and have the black and white cow spots on them. I make fun of her cloths all the time. It is an on going joke between the two of us.

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Sun Nov 12, 2000 1:20 am

TEEHEE!!! Well you're just gonna have to throw me in the cwazie basket with her coz i got a pair of Doc Martin boots that are white with grey spots and splodges all over them! They're the coolest! I love walking around with them and you can see everyone staring at my feet! LOLZ can you tell i'm an attention seeker?!!! :(

Shannon
Supreme Member

Postby Shannon » Sun Nov 12, 2000 1:27 am

She would probably like them. I hate all of her shoes, so as soon as she buys them she makes sure to come by my house to show them to me. I always tell her I could buy her shoes for her, all I have to do is walk into a store, ask for the ugliest shoes they have and I would have something she would like!!! :) For my youngest sisters B-day, we all went out and I wanted to borrow a pair of shoes from my youngest sister, Della made sure to tell me I could borrow any shoes she had. She tried her hardest. She always tells me I am in a time warp, and have no sense in style.

Ro

Postby Ro » Sun Nov 12, 2000 9:33 am

I thought JC's pants looked like he skinned a whole lotta chipmunks! You know the stripe they have on their backs...yeah, it scares me. But, since he's so 'ghetto fabulous' he looks good in practically everything (with the exception of that thing he killed and wore to the 2000 VMA's)

GoldenGurl

Postby GoldenGurl » Sun Nov 12, 2000 11:28 am

That ugly flowered, grandma sweater thing he wore on Rosie.

Return to “NSYNC”