Thoughts about the rest of *NSYNC?

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Mon Oct 30, 2000 1:45 am

Well I'm guessing most of you here like Justin the most, but what about the rest of the guys?

kindgal

Postby kindgal » Mon Oct 30, 2000 3:09 am

well lance was looking hot in the new video. chris seems to be an absolutely amazin guy danielle is lucky to have him. j.c. is multi- talented. joey is all about having a good time.

Manic Fairy

Postby Manic Fairy » Mon Oct 30, 2000 4:28 am

well, personally, justin is my favourite *stating the obvious, there* but i like all the guys, although i would say joey is my least favourite *just stuff i've heard about him* and lance is probably my second favourite *he's gorgeous* followed by jc *but he's bobbie's man* what does everybody else think? i feel really bad putting them in popularity order, but... it's just the way i am, i guess!! :)

*eleanor*

GoldenGurl

Postby GoldenGurl » Mon Oct 30, 2000 9:45 am

Chris is my favorite. Justin, Lance, and Joey are cute. Jc.....uh.....well he's in the group.

Madoline
Supreme Member

Postby Madoline » Mon Oct 30, 2000 10:55 am

JC is my ALL time favorite. I think his voice and musical imput is what REALLY holds that group together. He can sing like an angel. Bobbi is one lucky girl. And another thing, you can tell that boy is all about comitment, with the exception of Danielle, JC's got the longest running relationship amongst them. Justin is alright, but I dont like how hes thrust to the 'lead singer' position. Cuz I really dont think he is. Hes a good lokin chap and all, but I dont consider him my favorite. Chris is such a cutie! Like teddy bear cute! I just want to squeeze him! Joey....well....if i was lookin for some 'action' Id go to him. :) Lance is Lance to me. Everyone says hes so hot, I just dont see it. Hes good looking but not hot. I think he looks mis-proportioned. I know thats a rough observation, but you know. :) Thats my opinion.

Candy

Postby Candy » Mon Oct 30, 2000 3:35 pm

My favorite is Lance. When he talks, he seems so country and I love country guys. He doesn't have to be a lead singer, his voice is just naturally sexy. Next I would say I liked Justin. That's just because he's fine, and you can get lost not only in his eyes but those curls. Then there is Joey. He is a player, but I've been around some players and they're fun to hang with and talk to. Then there is JC. He is so quiet and that is kinda attractive, but sometimes he's to hyper. His voice is by a hair the best though. Then of course Chris. He is hillarious, just not good looking. He would be a good person to hang with too. That's my opinion.

StorieTella
Supreme Member

Postby StorieTella » Tue Oct 31, 2000 4:40 pm

All I have to say is JC's mybabydaddy!!!!

Dude is foine!! He can sing your panties off and can dance with the best of them. He doesn't get the credit he deserves. He's a songwriter and a damn good one. There's no *NSYNC without Joshua Scott Chasez…at least I wouldn't be listening to them.

lyna

Postby lyna » Tue Oct 31, 2000 11:26 pm

i would definitely have to say...the one and only Joshua Scott Chasez. He's soooo talented. He can sing, dance, write beautiful songs. Sounds like he's the perfect person. Without him nsync would be.....

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Wed Nov 01, 2000 7:56 am

It's gotta be JC....mmmmm...that is one fiiiiiine piece of man :o) and such a talented individual too....hehe!

But i've gotta say it wouldn't be *NSYNC without any of the guys...it would be SYNC NYNC NSNC NSYC or NSYN... let's just hope it never comes to that!! GO BOYS!! THEY ALL ROCK!!

Rain2

Postby Rain2 » Thu Nov 02, 2000 4:09 pm

Justin is my favorite but I like the other guys too. I feel bad for the rest of them because so much attention is taken away from them as a group and is going to Justin.

Return to “NSYNC”