I DREAM OF *NSYNC!

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Wed Nov 08, 2000 10:21 am

*NSYNC SPLIT UP?!!! :o .........you wake up in a cold sweat........*phew* it was all a dream...and you go back to sleep...

Ever had that happen to you? You and Justin were eating dinner by candelight in a romantic restaurant...or you were dancing on stage with *NSYNC to your favourite song :dance: ....and then you WOKE UP?!! It's so unfair! But they sure are entertaining to read! So, as i was daydreaming (while attempting to study of course!)the idea HIT ME! Dreams about *NSYNC! Let's hear about 'em whether they're wacky, wonderful, wierd, funny, freaky or anything else let's hear all about 'em! So...if you've had an *NSYNC dream (or nightmare for that matter) and you can remember even general bits about it please share! Just keep it at a reasonable rating if it gets a bit steamy!

Ok...so i spose i'll start off. The problem is i barely ever dream about anything i want to and if i do it gets interrupted or i can never remember it! But here goes nothin'...it's pretty sketchy and boring so i hope you guys have some other ones!

I had a dream that all the guys of *NSYNC were in in different bodies. For example, Justin had the character of Joey and Joey had the character and personality of Justin. Lance was Chris, Chris was JC and JC was Lance (hmm, now even i'm confused and it was my dream!) Anyway, they were over at my place and we were goofing around in the lounge room they were playing the piano and stuff we were just chillin but the body of Joey (with Justin's personality) kept hittin' on me. But then, the same thing was going on with Justin (with Joey's personality). I reeeeally liked Joey (Justin's personality) but i wasn't really attracted to Joey (the body). And i was attracted to Justin (the body) but not Joey's personality and i really wanted them to be themselves. {man this is confusing!} So anyway, they were both fighting over me trying to convince me which one was better (gotta luv dreams :() and then we were gonna go out on a date.......and that's when i woke up. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Anyway, that's a pretty bizarre and confusing dream (without an end unfortunately) but that's like the only one i can remember. Hope you guys have got plenty to share! I look forward to reading them...

Shannon
Supreme Member

Postby Shannon » Wed Nov 08, 2000 1:06 pm

O.K. here goes mine and like most dreams it makes no sense.
I was at a huge mall with a friend of mine. In one of the stores there was a pond with a rope and alot of people were swimming. There was also a little motel on one side of the pond. (like i said it made no sense.) Anyway, when I walked in JC was swinging from the rope and he fell in the pond. Me and my friend were in our bathingsuits, but had shirts on over them. She kept trying to get me to take off my shirt and I wouldn't because I knew I was over weight. (I guess that this came from my feelings in real life.)

Anyway, the next thing I knew I was waking up in one of the motel rooms. I knew that I had spent the night with someone, but I couldn't remember who. There was a lump in the bed where someone was covered up. I wanted so bad to pull back the covers, but I was embarrased because for some reason I couldn't remember who I had been with. I left the room and went to a bathroom, took a shower and ran back to the room because I was afraid someone would see me and I was wrapped in a towel.

When I got back to the room, I was standing next to the bed looking at the lump in the bed. I still had no idea who it was. I was going to pull back the covers, but just as I went to do that, the covers flew back and Justin was there smiling at me. I was so shocked and I screamed.

Then I woke up!! To bad I couldn't remember the night. I write down my dreams that are this vivid which is why I always remember them.

Sorry it was so long.

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Wed Nov 08, 2000 5:56 pm

WOW Shannon!! That was so cool! I especially liked the part where it was Justin in the bed smiling :( Dreams are so interesting like that...you can have a pond in a mall and it makes sense...until you wake up of course!

I've started doing the same thing (about writing down my vivid dreams) it's so interesting to look back on and some of them you really wanna remember!

Thanks for sharing Shannon...the mind is a fascinating thing!

Shannon
Supreme Member

Postby Shannon » Wed Nov 08, 2000 9:49 pm

Angie, a friend told me that if you write down your dreams and read them a few months later, you can usually figure out what was going on in your life that made you dream that. Something about your subconcious(Sp?) working out how you were feeling. I have found that it is true and I can usually figure out why I dreamed what I did.
I have another one with nsync. I will write it down later.
Until then Happy Dreaming :)

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Thu Nov 09, 2000 9:18 pm

That's amazing Shannon! I'd believe that for sure, i've gotta try it sometime! I'm doing Psychology next year at uni so i hope i get to do some of this kinda stuff! Looks like it's just you and me on this topic! So how are ya anyways?! I'd love to hear about your other dream sometime, i just think it's so interesting, that's why i'm looking forward to doing Psych, me a bit cwazzie ya see :o me wanna know why! LOL just kidding!

~:SWEET DREAMS:~

Shannon
Supreme Member

Postby Shannon » Fri Nov 10, 2000 12:08 am

OK this is my other dream. I had this one first. It gets really confusing. And that mall is in it. I dream about that same mall alot and have no idea why. OK, here it goes.

I am standing outside a house with JC. I know that I am there to meet his mom. I am confused about why I am meeting her, because I know that we are just friends and nothing is going on, but everyone thinks we are seeing each other. We walk in the house, in a foyer, it is big and then.....

I am running down the sidewalk crying. His mother hated me, (I can't remember talking to her I just know what happened), she called me trailer park trash, and said I was with him just for his money.

I am at the hotel. I go to a room and knock on the door, Joey answers. He looks behind me like he is looking for JC. I push past him and walk in the room.
Joey: 'what happened?'
Me: 'I am trailer park trash.' and start to cry worse.
He goes to hug me and I tell him not to, that it will only make it worse. I ask where Kristofer and Khourey(my kids) are. He tells me that they went to a park with Justin, Lance and Chris. I go in the bathroom and try to clean up my makeup. I tell Joey that I am leaving and as soon as my kids are back to send them to my room.

I am about to leave. They all came to tell me good-bye. (except JC)My boys are with me. I remember hugging Joey, Justin, and Lance. I know that Chris is in the room, but I can't see him. I tell them all good-bye and Justin says that he is going to call me to make sure that I make it home OK.

I am at the mall, looking for a new apartment. I know that JC is looking for me, so I am going to move so that I don't have to see him. (like that makes any sense) Anyway, I know that many months have past since I last saw them. I am looking at a apartment and I can hear JC coming down the hallway. I ask the lady, if there is another way out. She shows me a door and I run to it. JC walks in just as I walk out.

I am walking down a road that is real pretty. It has lots of big trees and I am impressed that everything is so green. I hear someone comming up behind me. It is Justin. He walks next to me for a while, then says, 'You have to talk to him.'
'OH, no I do not! Watch!'
Justin grabs my arm to make me stop walking. I look at him and put my hand on my hip. He mocks my pose which ticks me off. I am so mad. (I was so mad at this point, that when I woke up, I was still mad.) He tells me not to be silly, that I need to talk to JC.
Me: 'How can you say that, it has been months, if he wanted to talk, he should have called me a long time ago.'
Justin: 'He has been busy, you know how busy we are.'
(we are holloring at each other.)
Me: 'You have called.' (I know that he has called me several times and talks to my kids on the phone) 'How can you say that? I can't believe we are even having this conversation.' I am so mad!!! And I wake up. I was in a bad mood all day long.

Well, I am sorry it was so long. So Angie, what do you think that my dream means. I will be your practice for your psyc. class. I have one other one, but it was bad and I would never be able to put it on the board. I can just say that it was Justin. and X-rated. My Goodness, my life must suck. I am dreaming about guys a decade younger than me!!!!

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Fri Nov 10, 2000 2:31 am

LOLZ! Don't think of it in terms of decades.....:) Don't apologise for it being long, my posts are always longer than i intended. At least you're actually telling me something, where as i just babble on and on and on and.....see what i mean?!

Ok, this is gonna be so lame, but i'm gonna attempt to decipher your dream. You're gonna get such a good laugh out of this coz it's gonna be such an ametuer! Just for fun i'll try and make it sound like i'm a Psychic.

'ello, my name is Angelina zee Magnifico. You're dream waz very interesting, you lika theze Nsync boyz no?! Ok, i am getting somezing now...a large Mall of some kind. Do you shop zere often?! I sink you do. Or did anything significant happen zere?

At zis time of your life waz zere someone you were angry or bitter towards? Did someone make you feel bad or insult you? I sink zis JC character reprezents someone you have or had unresolved problems with. You are running from somezing i know that. Perhaps a family dispute or somezing? You want zee problems to go away and zat's why you run away.

Now, you argument with Justin (he iz sexy boy eh?!) Perhaps zee reason why where you are walking eez so beautiful and pretty iz because you feel you've moved on from zee problem, but it all comes back when you and Juztin argue and you cannot believe he eez defending who hurt you so bad. I going now............

Well, that was interesting...ok basically i have no idea, hopefully when i'm studying next year i could attempt it again!! It was another really interesting dream though Shannon. What did it mean to you at the time or later down the track?

By the way, thanks for keeping the posts up on this lil bugger. Noone else has dreams i guess LOL...just as well we're crazy right?! J/K Me cwazzie :o You sane :)

Shannon
Supreme Member

Postby Shannon » Fri Nov 10, 2000 9:31 am

I think I am the crazy one. I love your analisis(Sp?). You really did well considering that you know nothing about me, or what was going on at that time in my life.
I was feeling bad about myself. Both of these dreams took place within the same month. I had been really down on myself the whole month. So, I really think that the person who insulted me was myself. I have self esteem problems, and these came out. I think the reason it was NSYNC, was because they happen to be real popular right now and in the dreams they were my friends. And it was that they wanted to be friends, not nessicarily me. Does that make any sense to you? Any way, I love the accent in your post. :) I wish someone else would post in this section so I don't feel like I am the only weird one that has dreams about NSYNC.

Shannon
Supreme Member

Postby Shannon » Fri Nov 10, 2000 11:26 am

Oh, I forgot to ask what my bill was for your profesional help. And remember, what ever it is, the check is in the mail! :)

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Fri Nov 10, 2000 7:15 pm

Cool Shannon thanks for sharing and yeah, it does make sense. Low self-esteem bites the big one. All i can say is that i think you have such a nice personality and you're always so kind to everyone and that's something to be REALLY proud of. The only good thing that came out of your dreams was that *NSYNC was in them! YEAH BABY!! :(

LOLZ@the bill! Professional?!!!!!! teehee! But if you insist that'll be $4000, but because you're a friend...make that $5000....ok ok soooooooooo kidding ;)

Return to “NSYNC”