Oh goodness!!

Rachel

Postby Rachel » Mon Nov 27, 2000 5:08 pm

They are so hot! I don't think it's possible for JC and Justin to get any finer! lol..I sat in a box with my friends, they woulda been good seats only this huge speaker was right in front of the tv! GRRR!! I'm so upset. Did anyone else go to the concert at Staples? What were your favorite parts? Mine was probably when they sang 'O Holy Night' in a capella! Oh yeah...and all their dance steps are so good! 'Digital Getdown' was really good too! Surprisingly, the audience screamed for JC more than Justin!
Okay everyone, tell me about your experience!

BRATT69

Postby BRATT69 » Mon Nov 27, 2000 6:03 pm

I am going tonight at the Forum. I will let you know hoe much I enjoyed it tomorrow. This is the first time going to one of their concerts.

Shannon
Supreme Member

Postby Shannon » Mon Nov 27, 2000 6:22 pm

You guys are so lucky!! I can't wait to hear all the details. :)

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Tue Nov 28, 2000 12:57 am

Hope you en*joey* the concert BRATT69!! :(
Thanks for the info Rachel!! I luv mah boy JC!! O Holy Night is already my ALL-TIME fave Chrissy Carol, but now it's even better coz they sing it so beautifully!! :)

BRATT69

Postby BRATT69 » Tue Nov 28, 2000 2:56 am

The concert was great! They really put on a good show! Shemar Moore from Soul Train came up to the concession stands and was mobbed by a bunch of girls.. He was about 3 feet from us in line. The place was packed!

Return to “NSYNC”