Justin and Jc's new women!!!!

majical

Postby majical » Mon Nov 27, 2000 5:55 pm

My friend and I were at this club in New York .Nov.13/00... We went to grab a drink, and then when we walking back to our booth, we saw Nsync sitting in a booth, we realized that Jc and Justin  were NOT with Bobbie and Britney, but two other girls...So we sat down, then we decided to go say hi, just to see what they would do...Luckily they were very sweet, they even introduced us to the two girls they were with...Chris was there with Dani, and  the girl with Justin was Leanne... And the girl with Jc was Amanda...(what happened to bobbie and britney)...We didn't really get to talk to Jc and Justin as much cause they were always on the dance floor with Amanda and Leanne, and plus they left early...We did get to talk to Joey, Steve and Lance for awhile...Lance told us that he is going to be opening a club here in New York and he is vey excited about it...So anyways, we were  wrote this to find out if anyone out there, has ever seen or heard of Leanne and Amanda...so please email at freds_gurl69@hotmail.com   .Thanks

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Mon Nov 27, 2000 7:47 pm

What club majical?

majical

Postby majical » Mon Nov 27, 2000 9:45 pm

the club was Le Bar Bat.....

MARK
Abstracts Immortal

Postby MARK » Thu Nov 30, 2000 4:25 am

LIKE I HAVE SAID BEFORE DONT BELIEVE IT!

majical

Postby majical » Thu Nov 30, 2000 4:56 pm

Hello. mark this is for you..I'm not going to be snotty or anything cause there is no reason.But in the other reply that you wrote, you said that, why didnt we ask the other guys who the girl were.Like come on we just met them, i feel we did not have the right to ask, it's none of our business..Anyways to answer the other questions, yes nsync were in New York on the 13 th...Justin and Jc did not introduce them as girlfriends but their actions towards them certainly did..Anyways i'm not saying Roberta wasnt there, but i did not see her..The people who dont believe us, hey that's okay that's you it's still even hard for us to believe.....Bye...Thank You.....

baby timberlake
Ultra Member

Postby baby timberlake » Sat Dec 09, 2000 8:04 am

the reason i belive you is cause you actually gave the name of the bar

majical

Postby majical » Sat Dec 09, 2000 11:15 pm

hey, 'baby timberlake' for believing us.....God Bless....bye..........

Return to “NSYNC”