Jc buys christina aguilera a birthday gift!

babygurl37a

Postby babygurl37a » Thu Dec 07, 2000 8:09 pm

Brian from bsb Interview on a radio station: This is real...
Oh, the whole birthday concept was brought up because the dj asked him if he sent anything to Britney for her Birthday on sunday! He said 'no but i still love her! I didn't know it was this sunday!' the dj's 'yeah, right' and he said 'no really! so many of my friends and family have a birthday this month!,I totally forgot, i can't keep up with all thesee dates!' dj, 'well your not going to forget Christina Aguilera's Birthday, right?' brian, 'OMG, your right that's like on the 16th or 17th right?' Dj, 'the 18th!' Brian 'see told ya' it's hard, yeah me and JC from 'Nsync were talking about that! were going to give her a special gift!' dj, 'are you going to seranade her?' brian 'that's between me and Jc, it's a surprise! She might be listening' dj, 'yeah like a big star like christina would really be listening to a station that's located in the middle of the desert!' *laughs* brian, 'you never know!'
and now they're talking about 'are you dissapointed in the sells of Black&Blue?'

lyna

Postby lyna » Thu Dec 07, 2000 10:00 pm

hmm...do yoo have any ideas on what they might get her? a serenade might be pretty cool.....

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Fri Dec 08, 2000 12:21 am

How do we know this is real? What radio station, and why no other reports?

Return to “NSYNC”