I know for a fact that Lance is gay

baby timberlake
Ultra Member

I know for a fact that Lance is gay

Postby baby timberlake » Wed Dec 13, 2000 3:17 am

I'm sorry I don't know if its true but here it is
Look, I know for a fact that Lance is gay. He's come out to people in his family and people who work with him. I've SEEN him kissing one of his boyfriends--KISSING, as in intimate 'more than friends' kissing. Lance even goes to gay clubs sometimes. If Lance wanted to keep his homosexuality a total secret he wouldn't have told his family and other people close to him that he's gay, and he wouldn't be going to gay clubs. I'm not going to say who I am other than that I'm an insider who's seen firsthand that Lance is gay. I didn't take pictures or videotape him kissing his boyfriend...sorry but I don't carry around a camera with me at all times, you idiots. Even if I did have a camera and take a picture of Lance kissing his boyfriend, Lance would want to confiscate the film and I would never do anything as sleazy as posting the picture on the Internet. Even if I had a picture and posted it on the Internet for all you stupid fans to see, you girls in denial would still say bulls--- like 'That's a fake picture!' You don't want to know the truth. It reminds me of George Michael. A lot of people knew he was gay before he came out, and he probably wouldn't have come out to the public when he did if he hadn't been arrested. Even when George announced to the public that he's gay, there were STILL a lot of his female fans who wouldn't believe it.

If you don't know that Lance's gay and you want to deny it, you OBVIOUSLY don't know Lance or anyone close to him. He's not going to announce his homosexuality to the public because his management and other people who handle his career have told him not to do it.

I know the truth and so does everyone who's really close to Lance. You fans in denial are so clueless. And to the girl who said that saying Lance is gay is 'bashing' him,, you're a homophobic because you're basically saying that saying Lance is gay is an INSULT, and it's not. It's WHO HE IS. If you have a problem with Lance being gay and think homosexuality is something 'bad', then take your homophobic attitude and F-CK OFF! It's because of 'fans' like you who think there's something 'bad' about Lance being gay that Lance can't come out of the closet in the first place! I feel sorry for him that he can't be completely open about who he is, but it's all about MONEY because that's the main reason why management and other people don't want his fans to know Lance is gay....so NSYNC can keep cashing in on their image as lust objects for women and young girls. If Lance announced today that he was GAY, It would negatively affect NSYNC's popularity and YOU KNOW IT!

(Edited by baby timberlake at 1:43 am on Dec. 13, 2000)

SAIchickie

Postby SAIchickie » Wed Dec 13, 2000 1:29 pm

DWAI is right so what if he is gay or not my opinion of him won't change either. It seems that they say he's gay b/c he is not picking up everything with boobs. I think its stupid he seems to be a decent guy with morals. Props to him for keeping himself in check. As for the whole sexuality question, they need to leave it alone.

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Dec 13, 2000 2:24 pm

ok, i too dont beleve a word that groupie central has to say. they are all like well i know them and i am close to them and blah blah blah but you know what- if htey really did know them or were close to them they would not spread such rumors and if they are true then these people would not tell such personal things. if you really knew the guys or any other celeb for that matter you would not try and start things like this. it is upsetting to think that the people who say they know them and are friends with them would turn around and tell the world personal things that are supposedly true. m y friends wouldnt do it to me and their friends wouldnt do it to them. i think what she said about if we dont accept this then we are just in denial- that is not true we dont believ it because we have no need to. if it were true then people like nsync who truly value and love their fans would tell them. their fans are so important to them and they wouldnt do the things that they supposedly do. they have learned that their fans will be their with them through thick and thin. we were there with them through their lawsuits and we will be there for them in anything that may come there way. why people insist on creating chaos around them is beyond me. i wish these supposed friends would stop starting rumors and spilling supposed true and personal information. nsync and every other celeb are people too and they just want to lead normal lives like the rest of us. so please until you can back up these accounts with confirmations from 'the horses mouth' then stop specualting and get a life!!-p.s. i was so angry when i wrote this that i just typed really fast and please excuse any misspellings or any other gramatical error- i am only human!

Rashedah
Supreme Member

Postby Rashedah » Thu Dec 14, 2000 11:46 am

thats bullsh*t, I guess tha MARK is right I'll only believe it when he says it

ILuvJuJuNCheer
Advanced Member

Postby ILuvJuJuNCheer » Thu Dec 14, 2000 1:05 pm

That is not true!! I know someone very close to Lance and he is NOT gay!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Dec 14, 2000 5:02 pm

i love juju- just out of curiousity who do you know that is very close to lance?

Shannon
Supreme Member

Postby Shannon » Sat Dec 16, 2000 12:06 am

I am with everyone else on here. If they were close friends with him. They sure wouldn't be telling people things over the internet. I couldn't care less about Lance's sexual preferences. It wouldn't effect me one way or the other. I have met guys that were gay that were gorgeous!! The fact that they were gay, never changed the fact that I could lust after them. It only changed the fact that they wouldn't lust back!!

Return to “NSYNC”