Aaron Cater Chooses N*SYNC over BSB!!!!!!

krystel
Ultra Member

Postby krystel » Sat Dec 16, 2000 11:23 pm

I was reading a quote in HOT! magazine where aaron carter , Nick Carter of the backstreet boys little brother, said that he likes N*SYNC better. The quote was not official and I don't know wether to believe it or not because Aaron also said that if he could be in any group it would be BSB and His older brother is his idol.
Is it me or is something wrong here?

Maeve
Supreme Member

Postby Maeve » Sat Dec 16, 2000 11:25 pm

Aaron Carter:

'I'm not even a fan of Backstreet Boys...I'm sorry. I'm sorry Nick, Brian and the other guys. Actually you know what. If I said this it would be really upsetting but I'm a fan of *NSYNC. I like *NSYNC. You know.. I just like their music a lot more..It's just funner to listen to. The only Backstreet music I like...Their music now has achieved more older audience so it's like the younger kids are just like wow...and it's like 'Mom you can listen to this, I'm going to go listen to *NSYNC''

lyna

Postby lyna » Sat Dec 16, 2000 11:53 pm

...i wonder how nick feels...

ALLIakaMsJTSmooth

Postby ALLIakaMsJTSmooth » Sun Dec 17, 2000 12:58 am

KRYSTEL....IT'S *NSYNC, not N*SYNC.
If I were Nick, I'd feel very hurt. Poor guy...

Cotton Candi
Ultra Member

Postby Cotton Candi » Sun Dec 17, 2000 1:34 am

Actually just to let ya all know that Aaron really likes
*//Sync. In the book his mom wrote. The little Prince of Pop it actually says that while Aaron was in Germany he wanted to go and see NSync really bad....so after a bunch of begging his mom said yes. and the funny thing was Jane said that the BSB were also in Germany and Aaron had the chance to go and see Nick and visit but he wanted to go to the concert. Nice brother eh?

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Sun Dec 17, 2000 1:46 am

well atleast he knows the difference between good and bad music !:laugh:

Simply Britney

Postby Simply Britney » Sun Dec 17, 2000 1:51 am

Anthony A, shut your hole, BSB are way better then Nsync because i say so !:(

MARK
Abstracts Immortal

Postby MARK » Sun Dec 17, 2000 2:30 am

I LOVE HOW YOUR ALTER EGO IS FIGHTING WITH YOU ANTHONY!

ANYWAY THIS IS OLD NEWS THERE WAS A POST ABOUT THIS ALONG TIME AGO!

WHAT AARON KNOWS IS GOOD KID MUSIC =NSYNC BUT GOOD MUSIC WOULD BE BSB WHICH AS HE SAID IS FOR ADULTS! ADULTS ARE WHAT IS GOING TO MAKE YOU OR BREAK YOU NOT 12 YEAR OLD KIDS!

ALLIakaMsJTSmooth

Postby ALLIakaMsJTSmooth » Sun Dec 17, 2000 2:39 am

Mark, honey....keep tellin yourself that. In saying this does it make you feel better? Does it comfort your worrisome mind?

baby timberlake
Ultra Member

Postby baby timberlake » Sun Dec 17, 2000 2:41 am

Mark 12 year old kids are the ones who beg their moms and dads to buy all that stuff and take them to concerts. Most adults like Bsb but probably wouldn't pay to see them in concert and buy their cd so you see 12 year old kids can make or break you.

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Sun Dec 17, 2000 11:59 am

I just wrote what that little b**** britney spears wrote. . . well i didn't buy your album you little b**** !

Maeve
Supreme Member

Postby Maeve » Sun Dec 17, 2000 12:52 pm

i like 12 year old kids alot. ANd aaron is 13 by the way. I dont like my brother, so i bet if he was in a band, i wouldnt like it. that much.

MARK
Abstracts Immortal

Postby MARK » Mon Dec 18, 2000 2:52 am

WHEN WAS AARONS BIRTHDAY BECAUSE WHEN HE WAS ON TRL NOT TOO LONG AGO HE SAID HE WAS 12! IF YOU THINK THAT NSYNC CAN LAST AS A GROUP APEALING TO 12 YEAR OLDS AS THERE MAIN FAN BASE BABY TIMBERLAKE YOUR KIDDING YOURSELF!

baby timberlake
Ultra Member

Postby baby timberlake » Mon Dec 18, 2000 4:58 am

I didn't say that they can last with them as their main fan base. I mean the kids aren't going to be 12 forever but while the do like them they are very supportive and help make these people very rich. There are a lot more kids that like N'sync than adults. Who knows it might be an even amount but how many adults do you know that by N'sync posters and there home videos and shirts and things like that? Some yeah but most adults aren't thinking about N'sync

krystel
Ultra Member

Postby krystel » Sat Dec 23, 2000 8:21 am

Damn! my poor Nick, Hey I love Aaron,but poor nick.
Anyway I think that BSB Are like the Christina Aguilera of boy bands and NSYNC are like the BRITNEY SPEARS of Boybands.
They all do great as singers.. God I hate to admit this but like BSB over NSNC Christina is better than brit when it comes to singing. Not saying brit cant sing because she can sing and like her NSNC can sing to but they are the ones who makes the music and the sound better than their actual voices meaning they are have the right amount of talent and because their voice is perfect for the music they sing .... They ROCK!
But then there is bsb (who actually can dance better than christina compared to Britney than when They are comparred to *NSYNC)
Bottom line
BSB has a more timeless sound than NSYNC

*** Saying this just for the hell of it *BRITNEY ROCKS!!*

JustinsMusicBizGal
Supreme Member

Postby JustinsMusicBizGal » Sun Dec 24, 2000 10:04 pm

yeah I think that Aaron Carter does like *NSYNC more than Backstreet Boys...Aaron likes BSB but probably not as much as he likes *NSYNC!

IHateHandles

Postby IHateHandles » Fri Dec 29, 2000 6:03 pm

I have a whole new respect for Aaron now. (Did I just say that aloud?... Something must be being piped through the air ducts. RUN, EVERYONE! SAVE YOURSELVES! IT'S TOO LATE FOR ME!!)

ILuvJuJuNCheer
Advanced Member

Postby ILuvJuJuNCheer » Tue Jan 02, 2001 12:59 am

HAHA! that is so funny!

*NSYNC RULES!!!!!!!!

:dance:

Kelly13

Postby Kelly13 » Thu Jan 04, 2001 6:51 pm

You know Aaron being Nick's brother he's heard Nick,Brian,Howie,A.J and Kevin sing all the time.Maybe he's tired of hearing them sing and he wants to listen to somebody new!

Return to “NSYNC”