msn at home chat with chris and dani

deedar
Supreme Member

msn at home chat with chris and dani

Postby deedar » Wed Dec 20, 2000 5:51 pm

i really liked the msn at home chat with chris and dani.
okay chris ley dani run the business and you run with me!
okay justin and jc and lance and joey can come too!

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Thu Dec 21, 2000 1:49 pm

dani, just has to move over.
dw, there is plenty of dw and deedar for all nsync.
let's get them, girl!! ;)

Rashedah
Supreme Member

Postby Rashedah » Thu Dec 21, 2000 8:45 pm

have you ever notice that when they talk about the guys on MTV news they give Justin, J.C. and Lance there on bubble and joey and Chris share one.

I think Lance gets a lot of Love*****well from me that is***.

DW i'm with you and when i'm not talking for 2 days you are to blame. :)

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Fri Dec 22, 2000 3:43 am

I'm am SOOOOOO with you on this one girls!!! Where's the love for our special boys?!! We need those guys to know that they're just as important and special as the 'cute' ones!! Ok, i just love Chris, Joey and Lance so much and i hate to see them left out and neglected. Believe me, this is coming from a girl who's favourite number is 13 coz she feels sorry for it with everyone thinking it's unlucky!!

Ok, so i have some cheers planned out for our boys! Some of them are based on Aussie cheers that ROCK the house down, you won't get the full affect, but trust me, they're sooooo GOOD in a big group and stand out so well!!

1. One person yells the name and then the goup yells the 'Oi' bit!
Joey Joey Joey
Oi Oi Oi
Joey Joey Joey
Oi Oi Oi
Joey
Oi
Joey
Oi
Joey Joey Joey
Oi Oi Oi

TRUST ME...it's sounds AWESOME!

2. Ok, so i'm sure you're all familiar with the U S A...U S A chant, well this is based on that one and it's for Lance

Spank Your Bass
Spank Your Bass
Spank Your Bass...etc

3. Now this one needs a bit of explaining...on the Nsync mailing list that i'm on we actually call NSync NPync! My friend Trish came up with it and the story is the P is for Chris coz he's so cute and he reminds us of a chipmunk! So his nickname is Chip which changes to Chrip instead of Chris and that makes it NPync!! So this is for Chris...

NPYNC (clap clap clap)
NPYNC (clap clap clap) etc...

ok....these don't READ well, but i promise they sound good and can be heard anywhere! These cheers can cut through glass!!

Now all i've gotta do is come over for a concert, we can get together...AND BRING THE HOUSE DOooOOOoowN!! :(

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Fri Dec 22, 2000 4:27 am

LOL!! DW, i swear we must have been separated at birth!! That is just the sort of thing i would do for the fellahs!! You're such a champ!!! Awww i soooooooo hope you get to go!! YOU MUST GO!! You NEED to GO! You HAVE to GO!! Who else is gonna give those boys the lovin' they deserve?!! LOL, i love the smile and nod thing for Justin!! I'll be SURE to listen for your screamin' for our 'special' boys!!! I'll say 'MUM, that's my buddy DW!!!' And then I'LL be screamin' at the TV!! I LOVE your cheer too! That sounds AWESOME! I've just gotta get my butt over to the 'land of opportunity' one of these days so i can join your cheer squad!!! We can call it the *SYN Cheer Squad (coz that means it's just chriS joeY and lansteN) Our motto can be...'Come with a *SYN and leave with a GRIN!' :(

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Fri Dec 22, 2000 1:53 pm

i love you guys!!!!!! ;)

i think chris is so adorable how can anyone overlook him.
and he is so smart.
i just found out he majored in psychology in college, hey hey , so did i !!!!!

CAN I GET A WOO WOO!!!!!!

JustinsMusicBizGal
Supreme Member

Postby JustinsMusicBizGal » Sun Dec 24, 2000 10:05 pm

Chris and Dani are so cute together....and was it true that they got married?!?!?

Return to “NSYNC”