Eres Magazine Interview

Miz Timberlake
Supreme Member

Eres Magazine Interview

Postby Miz Timberlake » Sun Dec 31, 2000 10:28 pm

Eres Magazine Interview(November's Edition)
Source: puertoricowithnsync@egroups.com
IF *NSYNC DID NOT EXIST?
Chris: I don’t know, that’s hard. I would certainly stay within the music industry in one form or another. I don’t know if I would be a solo artist, a representative, producer, writer, or something else, but I am certain that I would be within the musichype.
Justin: Besides music, I would like to be a basketball player, !Ja! I don’t see myself doing anything else outside the music and entertainment business. I like what I do and it’s fun. Everyone in the world sacrifices something to do what they enjoy, and I would not change my life for anything.
JC: I think I would be working inside a studio, in the music business. Probably not 'The Star' but I would be working in a recording studio.
Lance: I would be an astronaut. That was what I was preparing myself for, I even went to special camps for it, space studios of administration and I even studied physics and all that sort of stuff.
Joey: I would probably be an actor.

HOW HARD IS IT WORKING ON THE NEXT ALBUM AND FILMING AMOVIE AT THE SAME TIME?
JC: The sure thing is that we will work on the album first. We will probably be done with it in January, approximately. We don’t want to start filming until February or March.

DO YOU GUYS FEEL PRESSURED TO OUTSELL YOUR PRESENT ALBUM?
Joey: Maybe we feel a little pressured, but being that we are not done touring this album we try not to thinkof the next one.

IS THERE A PRODUCER WITH WHICH YOU WOULD LIKE TO WORK WITH?
Joey: With Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis.

HOW INVOLVED ARE YOU GUYS WITH THE FILM?
JC: We will be the writers and producers of the film.
Chris: We’ve seen scripts, some of them great and some of them very bad that we rejected immediately, and well, were waiting for the adequate story line.

DO YOU GUYS HAVE IDEAS FOR THE FILM; WILL IT BE THE CLASSIC SUMMER MOVIE?
JC: Were not very sure, it will probably be a comedy; but we have to decide on a script before we have anidea on what we will do.
Chris: Maybe we’ll add a bit of drama and action in there too....were looking for a good script that will fit our style and will please our public.

WILL YOU GUYS HAVE STUNTS LIKE THE ONES IN YOUR BYE,BYE,BYE VIDEO?
Chris: I hope so, because we all had a great time doing it. I would love if we could do something likethat once again.

AND WHEN WILL IT BE READY?
Joey: By Christmas of next year.

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO HAVE PEOPLE LET YOU DO AND CHOOSE EVERYTHING WHEN YOU’VE ONLY BEEN IN THE BUSINESS FOR AYEAR?
JC: I personally have been in this business since I was 13, and now I have been in it for 10 years. It’s a big responsibility, but we’ve shown the whole world that we have a chemistry that works, so those people around us are always behind us in whatever we do. We won’t do anything we don’t want to, and there’s many that want to work with us.

WHAT WOULD YOU SAY IS THE MOST SPECTACULAR THING THE GROUP HAS ENCOUNTERED?
Joey: The day we started recording our first song 'I Want You Back'. That is where it hit me that what we were bound to record our first album.

IS THERE ANY PLANS FOR AN NTERNATIONAL/WORLD TOUR?
Joey: Yeah, I believe so. But as of right now we don’t have anything set for sure.

WILL YOU VISIT MEXICO AND LATIN AMERICA?
JC: We are not sure. If our first Spanish single goes well, it is most likely that we will go over there to reconfirm the popularity of the song. We are thankful in the way that our music has been embraced in other countries, and when our record label confirms whether or not the song is popular, we will be more than glad to do some shows over there.
Chris: We hope that next year we visit Mexico, South America, Europe, Asia,.......

HOW HAVE YOUR LIVES CHANGED WITHIN THE PAST TWO YEARS?
Joey: *breaths* We have been a lot more busier than ever, working very, very hard. I have just bought a few acres in which I will be building a house, and I’ve been looking at the whole project....In general, we are running around like crazy.
Lance: Well, I certainly can’t go for a walk on the street, or any place for that matter anymore, *laughz* We can’t go to places and just be normal. It’s definitely something we had to stop doing, although we don’t like it much, but it’s part of doing this for aliving.
Chris: It’s crazy! Everyday there’s tons of work, but since you all know just how much I love to work,....it’s no problem for me!

HAS IT BEEN TOUGH TO HANDLE?
JC: I would say no......I’m a compulsive worker and I am thankful that I do this. I think I would be frustrated if I didn’t have anything to do.
Justin: For me,....it has been difficult to manage.
Lance: Definitely, this isn’t for everyone, but it so happens that it happened to us and we are blessed cause we enjoy traveling, working, and being busy.

AND THE WORST PART?
Chris: Never having any privacy! Then you just stay inside your hotel room because it’s crazy to go out.
Joey: Not having any sleep. I try sleeping six or seven hours, but there’s days were there’s no time to sleep.
Justin: The lack of privacy.
JC: The schedules you have to maintain. We often don’t take care of ourselves, were working non stop, to the point were sometimes we only have two hours of sleep. And there’s not enough time to see family and friends.
Lance: Well,.....I would say not having any privacy. It’s also terrible to be away from your family, I love being with them and I only get to see them like once a year.

WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LIKE LISTENING TO?
JC: I love rhythm and blues. In reality, a bit of everything.
Lance: Everything. If it’s not pop, my second favorite is country music.
Joey: Oldies, stuff from the 50’s, but modern also,like Kelly Price, Boys II Men, Lenny Kravitz........
Chris: My influences vary from The Beatles to Lenny Kravitz.....

SINGERS OR FAVORITE ALBUMS?
JC: Basement Jaxx, B.T, and D’Angelo’s new album.
Lance: I love Garth Brooks and Shania Twain, and manyothers.
Joey: The new album by The Bloodhound Gang.
Chris: 5, by Lenny Kravitz. It’s a great album, he personally gave us a copy, and I spent all my time listening to it.

THE FIRST THING YOU DO WHEN GETTING OUT OF BED?
JC: I get in the shower and then watch a bit of the news so I know what’s going on in the world.
Lance: I have to take a shower because it’s the only thing that wakes me up. I am one of those who’s hard to wake up,...I normally like to stay in bed another 30 minutes.
Joey: I go straight to the bathroom.
Chris: Take a shower as well.
Justin: I brush my teeth.

THE LAST THING YOU DO AT NIGHT?
JC: I make sure that my parents are well; I call them on the phone to check up on them and to make sure there are no problems.....I do that almost everynight.
Lance: Watch TV.
Joey: I go straight to bed.
Chris: I take another shower!
Justin: I brush my teeth. *laughz*

WHAT TYPE OF UNDERWEAR DO YOU USE?
JC: Boxers.
Justin: All types....and sometimes, nothing! It depends on my mood, but preferably boxers.
Lance: I don’t really care, in general I like boxers....no bikinis cause those can be way uncomfortable.
Joey: Boxer briefs.
Chris: Me too.

THE CRAZIEST FAN ENCOUNTERS:
JC: We have those almost everyday! *laughz* We once had fans running up on stage during a show. They were jumping off a balcony onto the first floor, and then running up the stairs,....!We freaked! Truth isI don’t recommend that...*laughz*
Joey: That same night I asked myself....What are you doing? It was a weird experience! We are trying to be logic....the star is on stage....the fans in the crowd....why are there fans on stage? *laughz* It was funny!
Chris: In each city we go to, there are numerous girls outside of our hotel, and they wait there for hours!
Lance: There’s many that are too persistent and they’ll do anything to touch you or get your autograph. It can be dangerous when you expose yourself that way. It’s difficult getting use to walking with bodyguards, it makes you feel uncomfortable, but that has to be a must in many cases. That’s the hardest thing for fans, and above that to understand that we are busy and we can’t always give our time to hundreds of girls waiting outside our hotels....some get upset and we have to deal with that in many cases. If fans lose respect or love for you after such incidents then they were neverbig fans to begin with.

FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN A GIRL:
Joey: I notice everything: From head to toe. I also look for a good personality and honesty.
Chris: I look at her eyes, I find a gaze irresistible; but the most important thing is her personality and she must be compatible with you. I love it when she can be my best friend.
JC: Physically, I look at her eyes or lips, and I look at whether she smiles often or not.
Justin: Her lips. Another thing that must stand out is herconfidence, it’s something that tells you she knows who she is and what she wants in life, andthat’s very attractive.
Lance: I would probably say....her eyes. I love a girl who has an innocent look to her.

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Sun Dec 31, 2000 10:56 pm

#Moderation Mode

moving from Justin forum

<a href="http://www.abstracts.net/ikonboard//topic.cgi?forum=40&topic=71" target="_self">Moved here

Return to “NSYNC”