We're sitting here with JC and Joey from NSYNC.

Miz Timberlake
Supreme Member

We're sitting here with JC and Joey from NSYNC.

Postby Miz Timberlake » Sun Dec 31, 2000 10:34 pm

Danielle (the entertainment DJ)
D: We're sitting here with JC and Joey from NSYNC. How are you guys doing?
Joey: Yay.
JC: She's making it all up. This is Fred. I work at a gas station.
Joey: And this is Billy. I work at the cookie factory.
Danielle: I don't think so. The red hair. The guy at the cookie factory doesn't have hair like that.
Joey: Sometimes you just don't see it; he wears the hat.
Danielle: Oh, is that what it is? You're out of your minds. OK,let’s talk about the new single 'Bye Bye Bye'. Yes, lets, because the last time I talked to Lance, he said it's coming out in November, so not we waited and now it didn't.
JC: You have to understand that we've had some legal holdups, basically, is what it's boiled down to, and they couldn’t press the CDs until they got the okay to do it. So literally last week they got the OK, so now it’s gonna take about a month to press the CDs. No it’s gonna take a month to press all the CD’s so it will be out in January.
Danielle: All right, so let’s talk about the movie thing. I’ve heard you guys say that if you do it, it’s not gonna be a Spice Girls thing. You’re gonna do your own thing- it’s gonna be something cool, something different. So, uh, have you been in any talks for it?
JC: We’ve actually had to turn down a couple of scripts because they’ve tried to cheese us out, and we just won’t go out.
Danielle: You know you’re gonna get lots of people to come to the movie, so that’s cool.
Joey: Yeah, but we want it to be good. We don’t [want people to go] “Hey look it’s a movie, it’s us . . . AAHH . No. We want to actually you know, do something that’s a little bit different from our everyday life and what we’re doing to make it interesting.
Danielle: very nice. OK, “Jack of all Trades�- you’re in this, now everybody’s making such a big deal that you’re in the movie. You’re in it for like two seconds, right?
JC: It’s not even a role, it’s like a walking through thing, and they’ve hyped it up, and it’s not . . .
Joey: You’re ready for this scene- you wanna hear this scene? “Hey we need a pepperoni and uh . . . olives.�
JC: “You eat it�
Joey: “No you’re supposed to make the pizza, what are you doing? You’re working for me!�
JC: “bye�
Danielle: “That’s the whole thing?
JC: That’s the whole thing. If that. It might even be shorter than that.
Danielle: See, and they’re making such a big deal about that, “NSYNC ‘s in the movie� and I even said, “NSYNC’s not in it a lot�. Is it stupid? Is the movie stupid�
Joey: I don’t know much about the movie, I just know that we were asked to do it, and as a favor to a friend, we just said okay, we’ll do it, and it was two seconds in the movie, and they made a bog deal of it.
Danielle: You guys won’t sing without the other guys for me, will you?
Joey: We’ll sing “Kumbayah�
Danielle: Will you sing “Kumbayah�?
Joey: Sure Sing with me!
Danielle: No, I’m not going to sing with you. Still, you won’t do anything? Something small? Something little? Really quick. A little hook.
JC: OK, this is a little hook. All’s it does . . .
Joey: 1 . . . 2 . . .3 . . .go
JC: Joey sing it, baby, sing it . . . Yeah.
Danielle: very nice. See? You can do it without the other guys. It’s a solo career, JC.
JC: No, there’s no solo career here. I am a team player.
Joey: OK, I’ll do my solo career. “When I was seventeen, It was a very. . . “ OK
Danielle: OK, very good. That’s done . . . all right . . . here’s the rumors. We’re gonna address the rumors. Joey’s hair is falling out because he’s dyed it so many times.
Joey: I don’t dye it anymore actually. I dyed it once- I bleached it, I’m sorry, I bleached it and then I colored the hair. Now the color I have is not damaging to the hair. So you see, so . . . And now I’m letting it grow out, so you see the brown and then you see the red, so obviously I’m not redying it again. I’m not stripping, I’m not killing the roots or anything, so . . .
Danielle: In the new CD, um, is it different? Is it like the NSYNC that we know and love, or is it a different kind of NSYNC?
JC: The NSYNC like, harmonies and stuff are there, but it’s like a lot more- it’s another step up-another level, and uh, you can hear it in the ballads, you can hear it in the uptempos. Um, we have a lot more say so. I mean we had say so before with the album but now we’re having a lot more. A lot, lot, lot more creative flow to it. I mean a lot of times we did the harmonies together on the first album, but this, we’re doing like, harmonies, we have ideas for beats, and whatever the heck you call it.
Danielle: Very cool
JC: everything
Danielle: cool . . . uh . . . love live? You know we gotta pry. All the ladies want to know at home. Joey?
Joey: Well, I’m gonna be getting married next week.
Danielle: When are you guys getting hooked. Yeah, the boyfriends, I’m gonna go tell the boyfriends. He’s gonna come kick your booty. JC, how about you? Girlfriend? Boyfriend? No, I’m only kidding.
JC: Wow. Um . . . no. I’m kinda, I’m kinda done with it for right now. I’m kinda focusing on work, so I’m gonna, I kinda put my love life on the side.
Danielle: That’s such a generic quest- answer.
JC: The generic question is “no, I don’t have a girlfriend, I just don’t have time.� No, iterally, I’m doing it as a conscious decision. I like, I don’t need the distraction. Not to say that it’s a bad thing, but I don’t need the distraction right now.
Danielle: Very cool, and you, Joey . . . wait wait wait, you have the biggest reputation of being the biggest flirt of NSYNC. That’s what I hear.
Joey: Yeah, but I can’t get a date, because everybody’s like “oh you’re such a flirt, bye, see ya later�. No, I mean I do date when I go home. I mean just like anybody else. When I go home, there’s people that I go on dates with, but not really serious with.
Danielle: A nice Brooklyn girl
Joey: In Florida, no. But yes.
Danielle: Oh, that’s right. When you go home to Florida. Well you know, you’re roots are still Brooklyn.
Joey: No, but when I do come here, though I do have friends of mine that I do, I’ve known ever since whatever . . . you know, all my friends are from Brooklyn and everything.
Joey: What’d you say? The only way I would ever go out on a date with them is if they go to Brooklyn and buy me L&B’s pizza. That’s all I want- Spumoni Gardens, you’ve ever been?
Danielle: Oh! Spumoni Gardens! Skeery on the show loves that place!
Joey: It’s the best.
Danielle: Well I know you don’t wanna bring the lawsuit up because it’s touchy, and blah blah blah, but if you guys had to change your name, and were forced to because of this whole thing, did you ever think about what it would be changed to?
JC: “Lance and the Boys�. You know what? We can’t think like that, you know, I mean as far as what we gotta do is we are NSYNC, and there’s no denying that. I mean it’s the last letters of out first names and if somebody tells up that we’re not NSYNC, they’re out or their mind.
Danielle: Right. Very cool. Now blow the listeners a kiss. Come on, give the listeners a kiss.
Joey: I give a big “happy holidays� to everyone
Danielle: That’s nice. And you JC?
JC: I hope your turkey dinner was good.

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Sun Dec 31, 2000 10:58 pm

#Moderation Mode

<a href="http://www.abstracts.net/ikonboard//topic.cgi?forum=40&topic=73" target="_self">Moved here

JustinsMusicBizGal
Supreme Member

Postby JustinsMusicBizGal » Mon Jan 01, 2001 9:30 am

thanks for posting that Miz Timberlake! =)

IHateHandles

Postby IHateHandles » Tue Jan 02, 2001 2:57 pm

I happen to think 'Lance and the Boys' is quite catchy.
Thanks, Miz Timberlake! I'm more likely to read things on the board than go searching for them myself, so I appreciate it.

Return to “NSYNC”