Country Act Denies duet

Miz Timberlake
Supreme Member

Postby Miz Timberlake » Tue Jan 02, 2001 8:53 pm

-no 'n sync duet with this country act-

Shedaisy Denies Rumors Of Duet With 'N Sync
LAUNCH

Since 'N Sync member Lance Bass announced that the group was planning a duet with a female country act, Nashville has been buzzing with speculation of pairings with Jo Dee Messina, Faith Hill, or Shania Twain. None have admitted to participating in the project.

LAUNCH spoke with Shedaisy's Kristyn, Kassidy, and Kelsi Osborn, who also deny their involvement in the project. 'We really officially have not talked to them about doing any kind of duet,' said Kelsi. 'I mean, it would be interesting.' 'I think the reason is we have a connection to Richard Marx, and we work with him a lot and they work with him,' added Kristyn. 'He produced their newest record, so I think more than anything, he was trying to make the love match, but no, we're doing what we got going on as is.'

'We don't know of anything yet,' agreed Kassidy. 'We haven't heard anything, and we've heard the rumors. I think next time we see 'em we'll ask 'em.' Concluded Kristyn, 'I think they're just trying to start a cat fight between all the women they're spreading the rumors around about.'

There's no denying Shedaisy will perform on the American Music Awards January 8 on ABC at 8 p.m. ET. The trio's current single, 'Lucky 4 You (Tonight I'm Just Me),' is climbing the country charts.

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Tue Jan 02, 2001 9:03 pm

#Moderation Mode

moving from Justin forum

<a href="http://www.abstracts.net/ikonboard//topic.cgi?forum=40&topic=78" target="_self">Moved here

Return to “NSYNC”