Grammy Nominations

Pryncess14

Postby Pryncess14 » Wed Jan 03, 2001 1:35 pm

Record of the Year - Bye bye bye
Best Group Performance
Best Pop Vocal Album

Pryncess14

Postby Pryncess14 » Wed Jan 03, 2001 3:40 pm

I was very suprised on how many nominations Eminem got. Especially, the Album of the Year??

Nsync was the #1 selling album of 2000!!!!

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Thu Jan 04, 2001 11:19 pm

tell me how in the world di eminem win over the grammy people?
that is unbelievablr.
how could nsync not be nominated for album of the year.
i smell a fishy one here.
i definitely have any attitude about this. my boys have been getting a bum rap these days.
i'm MAD! :)

Lauren454

Postby Lauren454 » Fri Jan 05, 2001 12:21 pm

okay. everyone shouldn't be so negative. yes, it definitely does SUCK that they didn't get nominated for album of the year, but focus on the positive. they were nominated for 3 grammies! i think that is excellent. maybe it is good that they don't always get the top prizes all the time, because once you hit the top there's nowhere to go but down (JC said that himself by the way.) *NSYNC is very lucky to be where they are, and they are thankful for it. thousands of people strive to reach what *NSYNC has reached and never even get close. to even be considered to be nominated for a grammy would be a great accomplishment for anyone, let alone actually being nominated for one, or three! so let's not dwell on the fact that they aren't always the biggest. let's celebrate the fact that they love their fans and love their music. and hey, winning isnt everything. in the end, awards dont really matter anyway. the music will be the same. record sales the same. a piece of plastic and metal on their shelf at their house isnt going to decide whether fans like or dislike *NSYNC. they can sing, they can dance, they're sweet, and damn they're fine! what more can a girl ask for?

Lauren454

Postby Lauren454 » Fri Jan 05, 2001 12:22 pm

when are the grammys going to air anyway? and the AMA?

(Edited by Lauren454 at 12:27 am on Jan. 6, 2001)

Return to “NSYNC”