LARRY KING LIVE TONIGHT

ALEXA

LARRY KING LIVE TONIGHT

Postby ALEXA » Tue Jan 09, 2001 10:45 pm

ON LARRY KING LIVE TONIGHT CHRIS SAID THAT HIM AND DANIELLE ARENT TOGETHER ANYMORE BUT THEY ARE STILL FRIENDS. I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT...I TOTALLY THOUGHT THEY WOULD BE TOGETHER FOREVER!!! AND HE REALLY DOES LOOK TORN UP ABOUT THE WHOLE THING TOO. AND OF COURSE THEY HAD TO SHOW THAT CLIP FROM THE I DRIVE MYSELF CRAZY VIDEO WHERE DANIELLE WAS WALKING AWAY FROM HIM :( TOO SAD ..... ANYBODY ELSE SEE THE SHOW? CUZ AT FIRST I THOUGHT HE WAS KIDDING ABOUT IT ALL*

IHateHandles

Postby IHateHandles » Wed Jan 10, 2001 2:32 pm

I try not to get too involved in the guys' love lives... (haha! who am I kidding with that line?!) Anywho...I've always heard that Chris was so faithful and all the fans loved Dani, so I just kinda took it for granted that they were togther. But it was really awful to see him so upset, tearing up at that clip of his memory of her haunting him. The thing I don't get is, why was she with him this week? When did they break up? It seems like they aren't putting enough thought into these charades of 'the public girlfriends'. Maybe, one of the imposters could clear this issue up for us. *ahem*

Return to “NSYNC”