Free Lance Entertainment. first release

Miz Timberlake
Supreme Member

Free Lance Entertainment. first release

Postby Miz Timberlake » Tue Jan 16, 2001 7:48 pm

January 16th, 2001
Source: WorldPop.com (as reported January 1st)

*NSYNC bandmember Lance Bass is looking forward to boosting his bank balance with the first release on his record label, Free Lance Entertainment.

Bass' label yesterday released its first ever single, A Rose Is A Rose, by teenage country singer Meredith Edwards whom Bass signed last year, online via the company's website http://www.FreelaneEnt.com. A Rose Is A Rose will be followed by Meredith Edwards' debut album in March.

Lance Bass has also recently signed a second country artist, Jack De Feo, originally from New York, who grew up in Tampa, Florida and is currently performing as Hercules at Universal Studios' Wild Wild West Stunt Show. Bass held auditions for new talent in six cities across the US last year during 'N Sync's No Strings Attached tour.

On his record company website Lance Bass explains, 'I feel so fortunate that I had the opportunity to do what I love. There are so many talented artists out there who never get the chance because they don't have anyone to help. Free Lance will give a few phenomenal performers who otherwise might not have been heard.'

The follow up to 'N Sync's record breaking album No Strings Attached is due for release this spring.

JustinsGApeach
Supreme Member

Postby JustinsGApeach » Tue Jan 16, 2001 7:51 pm

yeah her single has been out since October...it just didn't get much airplay at the time b/c no one had heard of her.But I saw her open up for Nsync and she has an amazing voice!

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Tue Jan 16, 2001 8:23 pm

#Moderation Mode

<a href="http://www.abstracts.net/ikonboard//topic.cgi?forum=40&topic=115" target="_self">Moved here

Cotton Candi
Ultra Member

Postby Cotton Candi » Wed Jan 24, 2001 11:34 pm

Her single has not been out since October...A Rose is a Rose was just released. She is an amazing performer...I saw her in Toronto open up for 'NSync and WOW she blew me away...also it helps that i LOVE country music

Return to “NSYNC”