'digital getdown' would be the next single?

lyna

'digital getdown' would be the next single?

Postby lyna » Mon Jan 22, 2001 12:15 am

today i got a letter from my egroup subscription thingy that said 'digital getdown' would be the next single. i don't know if that's for sure, but that would make a good single. it's a great song, plus it was written by one of them.

IwantJC
Advanced Member

Postby IwantJC » Mon Jan 22, 2001 3:15 am

i love that song...it's one of my fav's. i just imagine jc licking the floor from the hbo concert...mmmmmm:)

Lauren454

Postby Lauren454 » Mon Jan 22, 2001 5:00 pm

Oh my gosh. I LOVE that part where he licks the floor. I have it taped and I watch it over, and over, and over, then I play it in slowmotion over, and over, and over.... I also have pics from the two Atlanta concerts I went to at that exact spot. I love that move...Okay anyway, I would love for them to come out with digital getdown b/c it shows that they have a more freaky side. The public needs to know that *NSYNC likes to get their freak on too.

p.s. please visit my site and sign the guestbook. thanks.
http://digitalnsync_2000.homestead.com/index.htmlhttp://digitalnsync_2000.homestead.com/index.html

CutiepieTimbalake

Postby CutiepieTimbalake » Wed Jan 24, 2001 11:47 pm

l if that is th next single then WOHOO! Bring on the Video!! Can't wait to see them..um.. do their thing on the floor and LICK LICK LICK it clean! they also btter have a making the video on it! that would be tight!

Cotton Candi
Ultra Member

Postby Cotton Candi » Thu Jan 25, 2001 12:25 am

I hope that is the next single, but then again...Lance just recently said that they first single off of the new album would be out early spring...well they would not have enough time from now to early spring to have a new single..it think they just may place out This I Promise You and then after that have a totally new song...think about it. If the new album is release in May (just saying) they usually release a single from a new album about a month to a month and a half before the album is released...so that means the single would be released in March....

kygal

Postby kygal » Sat Jan 27, 2001 1:00 pm

i heard that song on my radio sation the other night but nobody belives me on the justin board!!!!!!

grynche

Postby grynche » Sun Jan 28, 2001 1:08 pm

Hmm...I gotta admit I like 'It Makes Me Ill' better...but I'd totally love seeing Justin getting freaky with my screen. I can't wait for the next album...I wonder how they plan to top themselves......

meebs

Postby meebs » Fri Feb 02, 2001 11:26 am

i heard just got paid on my radio the other day so who knows...

KT
Advanced Member

Postby KT » Fri Feb 02, 2001 10:53 pm

From a marketing point of view, it makes since not to release another single. People will be more eager for the new cd, thus more album sales. I do wish they had released something other than TIPY though if it was going to be the last one from the cd, like either It Makes Me Ill or Digital Getdown. TIPY had been promoted from way back and didn't seem as fresh.

JustinsNSYNCPrincess
Advanced Member

Postby JustinsNSYNCPrincess » Sat Feb 03, 2001 11:06 am

yaya! i am glad that digital getdown is the next single i cannot wait to see the video to it!~

Return to “NSYNC”