NSYNC Superbowl sightings

nsaneboutnsync

Postby nsaneboutnsync » Sat Jan 27, 2001 12:36 am

Just thought this maybe of interest..... Joey Fatone was spotted shopping with his body guards at the Brandon Town Center Mall on Friday the 26th about 5pm. The mall is located in Brandon, Fl which is a suburb of Tampa. He shopped at the Warner Brothers Gallery and at Foot Locker. His Body Guards stood outside the Foot Locker not allowing anyone to enter but at Warner Brothers other shoppers were permitted. He was very gracious and stopped to sign autographs for fans.

nsaneboutnsync

Postby nsaneboutnsync » Sat Jan 27, 2001 10:42 pm

A new update on the where abouts of our favorite boy band today Chris surprised a crowd of 500,000 parade watchers by jumping aboard the TECO energy float in Tampa's annual Gaspirilla Parade. The Parade kicks off a month long celebration in Tampa. Also as I am sure most of you saw this already but Joey, Chris, and Lance made an apperance at Macdill Airforce Base for the Ricky Martin show that was hosted by Carson Daly and aired on CBS. No sightings of J.C. yet or Justin for that matter (maybr Britney is keeping him busy) I'll keep you posted

FreeAsIWannaBe

Postby FreeAsIWannaBe » Wed Jan 31, 2001 1:32 am

k that is wrong! why the hell should u permit people to go into a store just cause hes in there, !@#? that its not even his damn store, your a bodyguard, guard him not the damn store.....people are soo damn lame!

meebs

Postby meebs » Fri Feb 02, 2001 11:24 am

tons of celebritys do this and i think it sucks too. when britney was in town for her show she went to the mall and basically closed down wet seal while she went on a mega shopping spree in there. i heard she spent like 5-6 hundred dollars...

JustinsNSYNCPrincess
Advanced Member

Postby JustinsNSYNCPrincess » Sat Feb 03, 2001 11:08 am

thats cool and all but its f*** in bull sh** !~

Return to “NSYNC”