NSYNC SCOOP

pinkGLAM
Ultra Member

Postby pinkGLAM » Thu May 10, 2001 9:47 pm

http://sfx.com/InsideScoopStory.asp?artistID=16816&docID=472http://sfx.com/InsideScoopStory.asp?artist...16816&docID=472

*NSYNC, of course, broke every sales record known to man with the release of No Strings Attached. We wanted to know if this was part of the master plan…so we asked them:

“We didn’t want to out do ourselves (sales-wise), we just wanted to grow musically,â€￾ J.C. said, in an exclusive interview with SFX. “We look at ourselves as artists not just a product, and we wanted to grow as artists, and that’s what (No Strings Attached) is about. It’s about going to the next level from the inside. We just wanted to grow and mature…not to say we’re all serious now or anything.â€￾

“J.C. can’t you be serious for once?â€￾ interrupted Chris.

“We wanted it to be better, man,â€￾ mimicked Lance.

“I think I’m going to cry,â€￾ laughed Justin.

“We just wanted to take all of our experiences and incorporate them into this record,â€￾ adds Joey, sarcastically.

“Hey wait a minute,â€￾ J.C. exclaims, “Someone did something to my headphones…Lance did you do something to my headphones?â€￾

(The boys laugh. Obviously, *NSYNC still does not take themselves seriously.)

Next, SFX locked Chris, Lance, J.C, and Joey into separate sound-proof rooms, and forced them to tell us the truth about *NSYNC:

WHO IS THE LEADER OF THE BAND?
The answer was unanimous: there isn’t one. J.C. calls *NSYNC a “democracy,â€￾ while Justin says it’s “a brotherhood—we take care of each other.'

WHO IS THE BEST DANCER?
While Joey, Justin, and Chris say that each member has a different style, Lance chose Justin as the band's best hoofer. J.C., meanwhile, chose someone named “Michael,â€￾ and then laughed his head off.

WHO IS THE BEST SINGER?
“It takes all the voices to make *NSYNC,â€￾ Lance says, echoing J.C., Joey, and Justin. Chris, however, went out on a limb and identified J.C. as having “the best range.â€￾

WHILE ON TOUR, WHO IS THE SLOW-POKE OF THE GROUP?
A subject that all of *NSYNC can agree on is who takes the longest to get on the tour bus. “It’s me,â€￾ Justin admits, “I’m slow!â€￾

WHO IS THE BIGGEST SLOB?
Four members of *NSYNC quickly answered this question with one word: Joey. Joey’s response? “Chris is the sloppiest,â€￾ he says “Definitely.â€￾

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun May 13, 2001 10:38 pm

I'm slow too. In more than one way... :laugh: That's just another thing that I can add to the list of things me and my C.B. have in common!!!

wazzap007
Abstracts Immortal

Postby wazzap007 » Wed May 16, 2001 4:50 pm

[color=orange]
jc is a dumb-ass :( but a REALLY cute one!

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:46 am

WHO IS THE BEST DANCER?
While Joey, Justin, and Chris say that each member has a different style, Lance chose Justin as the band's best hoofer. J.C., meanwhile, chose someone named “Michael,â€￾ and then laughed his head off.

<span style='color:blue'>I think Michael is JC's penis. :lol:

And what the hell is C.B.? :lol: :nerd:</span>

Return to “NSYNC”