Lets Talk Lance

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Wed May 22, 2002 11:51 am

Ok, so I'm new.  I've been reading Justin Justin Justin today -- not that I don't think Justin is 'chat-worthy' so to speak -- but I wanna talk about Lance.  Anyone with any nasty rumors about his sexuality - don't bother posting.  :(  What I would really like is some recent and totally sexy pics of him!  ;)

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Wed May 22, 2002 4:10 pm

Omg, AGREED! We need a *Lance* board!!! I'll get some pix up later... I'm too tired right now! :laugh:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Wed May 22, 2002 5:12 pm

hey lancechica4 --  this is too much!  i'm a Katie too!  

:)  :)  :)  :)  :)                                           :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

let's work on keeping an awesome Lance page going!!  

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Thu May 23, 2002 8:38 pm

We've got Lance lovin on the Justin page! Woo, we rock!

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Thu May 23, 2002 10:41 pm

AAWWW YEAH...  we totally rock.  and you were right.  i've been all over Justin Timberlake and it's much better there...

ok wait... that didn't come out right, did it???  i've been POSTING all over the Justin Timberlake board and it's much better.  :laugh:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha  :laugh:

(Edited by lancesgrl at 4:43 am on May 24, 2002)

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sat May 25, 2002 4:11 pm

:laugh: Haha! But it's all good! Omg, I was trying to post Lance pics but every single one I found was hot and there were too many so I'll get to that later.... :laugh: I got too excited!

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Sat May 25, 2002 11:31 pm

just surfed around a bit for some new pics... some of these are pretty old, but always good!!!  :)

geocities.com/facesoflance/images/lance2.jpghttp://www.geocities.com/facesoflance/imag...ages/lance2.jpg

the eyes are good on this one - but i like his pics better when he smiles w/teeth!!  :laugh:

rollingstone.com/photos/bigphoto.asp?gid=6494&s=1&e=9&seq=6&cf=http://www.rollingstone.com/photos/bigphot...1&e=9&seq=6&cf=

is it me or does joey look a little chubby in this one????  :laugh:

rollingstone.com/photos/bigphoto.asp?gid=6080&s=1&e=9&seq=4&cf=http://www.rollingstone.com/photos/bigphot...1&e=9&seq=4&cf=

i like to call this one == good smile bad shirt ==  :(

altocelebs.net/cgi-bin/preview2.pl?/b/lance-bass/c-000518-im-007684.jpg,0,0,0http://www.altocelebs.net/cgi-bin/preview2...07684.jpg,0,0,0

ok, so this is the one where he's having dreams about me -- yeah, right :rolleyes:

i'm still looking for the one i had where lance was wearing like biker clothes and sunglasses -- i had to stare at it forever just to believe it was him!!!  have you seen it?  i'll keep looking... i also just bought a GREAT 8x10 off of eBay too. ever looked at all the lance stuff they have for sale??? there's a guy with great authentic signed *NSYNC stuff -- i bought the lance bobblehead doll from him and it's signed on the back by LANCE!! you should check this stuff out!!! :)

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Mon May 27, 2002 9:20 pm

Woo! Rock on Lance pics! Omigosh! I am an EBay junkie! I have bought soooo much off EBay! :laugh: When the bobbleheads cam out I went to Best Buy every week to buy the new one! :laugh: I'm such a dork! Ok, Lance pics!

Lance in white is sexy...
angelfire.com/fl5/npop/l66.jpghttp://www.angelfire.com/fl5/npop/l66.jpg

:omigosh! He is in a beater! A WHITE beater! How hot is he???
angelfire.com/fl5/npop/l65.jpghttp://www.angelfire.com/fl5/npop/l65.jpg

He looked G:lickout::lickout:D at the Grammy's!
angelfire.com/fl5/npop/l90.jpghttp://www.angelfire.com/fl5/npop/l90.jpg

He is too cute!
angelfire.com/fl5/npop/l84.jpghttp://www.angelfire.com/fl5/npop/l84.jpg

THE TONGUE! Oh baby! :::falls on floor:::
angelfire.com/fl5/npop/lo102.jpghttp://www.angelfire.com/fl5/npop/lo102.jpg

I just wanna kiss him and make him happy! :kiss:
angelfire.com/fl5/npop/l54.jpghttp://www.angelfire.com/fl5/npop/l54.jpg

That was a good look for him! SEXY!
angelfire.com/fl5/npop/l50.jpghttp://www.angelfire.com/fl5/npop/l50.jpg

This is the first thing I see every morning when I wake up! Not bad, huh? :laugh:
angelfire.com/fl5/npop/l42.jpghttp://www.angelfire.com/fl5/npop/l42.jpg

Those sunglasses...
angelfire.com/fl5/npop/l12.jpghttp://www.angelfire.com/fl5/npop/l12.jpg

His hair is awesome in this one!
angelfire.com/fl5/npop/l8.jpghttp://www.angelfire.com/fl5/npop/l8.jpg

Omigosh, I definately know what pic you're talking about and I couldn't find it either!!!

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Tue May 28, 2002 10:35 am

hey... what is it with angelfire.com images -- u couldn't see the ones i posted and now i can't see the ones you posted :o   i'm emailing you the ones i posted shortly tho... you gotta see 'em!  they're just too good to miss :(

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Tue May 28, 2002 10:43 am

i just realized... we are pretty much the only ones even using this board!!  we ROCK!!!  we are the ONLY ones keeping the *NSYNC board from DYING!!!! WOO!!! what kind of FABULOUS people are WE???  hahahaha  :laugh:  what the hell happened over here anyway?  everyone bailed like there was some kind of plague!!!  lol  :laugh:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Tue May 28, 2002 2:51 pm

:laugh: We *are* awesome! Omg, why isnt the NSYNC board the most popular??? That make sense, am I right? But yeah, angelfire sucks! :( I'm emailin my pics to you!!! They're *gorgeous*! :lickout:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Tue May 28, 2002 5:08 pm

thankya girlfreeeend!!!!  :laugh:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Tue May 28, 2002 8:29 pm

:laugh: This bored is soooooo dead! It's not even funny! Well, yeah, it actually is! Omg, I heard that JC knows about the abstract boards... so what if like Lance checks out the NSYNC board and sees we're the only people on here and like falls in love with us! :laugh: Woo, I'm tired....

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Tue May 28, 2002 9:11 pm

yeah, you must be tired... you're talkin' crazy!!!  lol :laugh:  

but just in case there's any truth to what you're saying....   COME GET ME LANCE!!!  i want outta this place!!!  i'll carry your luggage if i have to!!!!!!  i spent everything in my checking account to see you in concert in HOUSTON!!!!!  you had to have seen me!!!  i was the one screaming!!!!!  hahahahahaha :laugh:

ugh... maybe i need some sleep too.  :rolleyes:  

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Tue May 28, 2002 10:17 pm

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I am still broke from NSYNC concerts! I went to 2 in Boston and that set me back a few hundered and then there was one on my birthday a few states over so there was no way in hell I was missing it! I had to book a hotel and everything and omg, 3 NSYNC concerts in 5 days? I couldn't talk for a week! :laugh: And I'm still so broke. Yesterday I was callin up my dad like 'Daddy? Lance is going to be in Orlando the end of July....' :laugh:

And yeah, I have a huge term paper on the Human Genome due tomorrow... I've been running on nothing but coffee for like 3 days! :laugh:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Tue May 28, 2002 11:20 pm

you saw a ton of shows, girl!!!you are so lucky to live on the east coast like that tho... my brother used to live near Hartford and now lives in New Jersey and it is so cool to visit him there and take day trips to different cities in completely different states... there's no WAY to do that in Texas.  i didn't get to dallas or san antonio cuz i had to work - not to mention i was totally tapped out from the $500 i dropped on the seats here at home !!!  :rolleyes:
the only reason i even had that much was becuz my boy Lance came in town for me just four days before my birthday -- how sweet of him :kiss:  REAL QUICK STORY... that show was so awesome that my best friend and i went and got tattooed!!  if i'm lyin' i'm dyin' - swear to GOD!!!  we went to this place called 'Miss Fortune's' and i have my NSYNC shirt on (thinkin' i could totally get my a** kicked, but i didn't care) and got a tatoo of an ankh on my left shoulder.  and it was all inspired by nothing more than seeing Lance's GREAT ass and BEAUTIFUL SELF on that stage for two hours... i was totally charged!!!!  :laugh:

and you are writing a paper on WHAT???????????  :o  YIKES!!!!

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Wed May 29, 2002 4:41 pm

Omigosh! You're crazy! But hell, I woulda done the same thing if I had ANY money left! :laugh: That was SUCH a good show! I will NEVER forget it... ever! Friday is the year anniversary of my first NSYNC concert ever! How sad is that? I have a good Lance story about that one... :(

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Wed May 29, 2002 8:54 pm

OHHHHH!!! tell it tell it tell it!!! why are you keeping me in suspense????? :laugh:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Thu May 30, 2002 11:12 am

by the way... i emailed u some new pics today :(  still haven't gotten the one from renee tho.  :(

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Thu May 30, 2002 2:26 pm

:laugh: I was keepin the suspence to keep the board running! :laugh: Thanks for the pics!!! I'm gonna email you the Freddy pics!
So my Lance story... :(... I made this kickass sign. If I had a scanner I'd give you the pics but I don't! But it said 'Lance is a Hottie!' The 'Lance' was in blue with silver glitter and the NSYNC star, 'Is A' was just black and 'Hottie' was black with orange flames with gold glitter on them. It was pretty! Haha, ANYWAYS. So we were in the 10th row on the side of the stage (this was PopOdyssey). We were so hyper and Lance came to the side and was like 20 ft. away from me! So me and my friends hopped on our chairs and held up pur sign! Lance pointed at us and then kinda did a little embarresed laugh and then shook his head and was *blushing*!!! It was the cutest thing I have *ever* seen!! A year ago tomorrow... that was the best day of my life... well, one of 4! :laugh: 3 Celebs and 1 PopOdyssey!

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Fri May 31, 2002 12:57 pm

:laugh: that is a good Lance story...  when we went here in houston, they took our signs away before we got in!!!  :(  we were pretty upset!!!  mine had an 8x10 pic of Lance on it and said I (heart) U LANCE!  U ROCK!!!!!! and had hearts on it (we used glitter paint too) and *NSYNC on the bottom and my friend's sign was actually cuter -- she had a pic of jc on it and she had all of these flames around it and it said JC IS MUY CALIENTE!!!!  and there was a chili pepper on the bottom! :laugh:  isn't that a riot???  unfortunately, they never saw them :cry:

i wonder if they have anything planned for the summer as far as coming to see US!!!! :( are you going to VEGAS for the CFTC thing??? that's the only one i saw listed the other day when i looked it up.

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Fri May 31, 2002 1:34 pm

:laugh: Cute! Too bad they couldn't see them! :(
I think I'm going to CFTC but it's in Orlando... not Vegas! :laugh: But yeah, I don't think they're gonna be together alot this summer! :( You know how the hiatus thing goes... I heard Chris and JC are headed over to Europe, Lance is in Russia, Joey... no clue, and Justin is working on his CD! They've been writing for the group too! I've heard Chris was writing with a few people and same with JC! So hopefully we'll have new tunes soon! :( I can't wait! *P.S.* I sent the Freddy pics!!! ;)

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Fri May 31, 2002 5:00 pm

i'd like to go in Vegas!!  i AM going to orlando this year, but not until October.  i wonder how hard it would be to get tix in Vegas.... oh, who am i kidding... there's no way i'll be able to make a trip to Las Vegas just for CFTC.  damn....  :(

YOU, however, are obviously going to be doing some serious fund raising to get to orlando after spending all that cash for the 6 million *NSync concerts you went to!!!  LUCKY!!!!  :laugh:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Fri May 31, 2002 5:53 pm

Dude, I definately think it's only in Orlando! :laugh: I think Vegas was last year! But I agree, Vegas would be funner! But Orlando is closer to me so I wouldn't need as much money! :laugh: I'm in the process of getting my dad to 'loan' me some money! ;)

We are definately the ONLY people on this board! :laugh:

(Edited by lancechica4 at 6:55 pm on June 1, 2002)

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Sun Jun 02, 2002 3:25 pm

my 'loan sources' have pretty much run out. i wish i could move my trip to orlando up to july so i could see it. october is the earliest we can go tho. :(

will you take pics for me????????

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Mon Jun 03, 2002 6:53 pm

I'll take tons of pics! :( Maybe they'll have the dunktank again... wet Lance anyone? :laugh: I'm sad you can't go! :( How cool would that have been if we both went???

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Mon Jun 03, 2002 7:47 pm

hey!  i know!  ask daddy for me!!!! j/k :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  

or not....  :laugh:  

no, i guess i'll just have to settle for pics... :(  and yes, i would love some wet Lance, thanks!!!  :dance:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Tue Jun 04, 2002 3:27 pm

:laugh: I want some wet Lance right now! :laugh:
I wish you could go!!!! It'd be soooooo fun!!! I'm staying in some ghetto hotel... it cost like $20 a night! :laugh: I should have some good stories about that one...

By the way: When did you become a JUNIOR?!?! Congrats girl!

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Tue Jun 04, 2002 4:38 pm

you know, i'm not sure when i became a junior!!  :laugh:  i was trying to figure that out!!!!  i was posting a little earlier and just happened to notice it!  :laugh: but THANKS!!!!  :(  I RULE!!!!!  :laugh:

girl, i wish i could go too.  i was reading some stuff on jjb earlier where people were posting about going to CFTC -- and there are actually people posting that they needed a ride from all these different states and there are even people willing to share hotel rooms!!  :o YIKES!  i emailed my best friend about going, but i don't think she'll be able to take time off from work to go.  that would be the only way i could even start to think about going... dang that would be a long drive tho!!!!  :rolleyes:

so you're staying in a ghetto hotel????  is it a rodeway??? hahahaha :laugh:-- that reminds me of ANOTHER story -- i went to new orleans one weekend with three of my friends and we booked this rodeway inn (we called it the roachway inn -- it was so nasty).  anyway, the first night we're leaving to go out, and we climb over this wall in the parking area,  and my friend started freaking out :freaked: becuz she landed right next to a used needle!  nice, right? so that tells you how ghetto we were that trip! 

that was a FUN trip tho!!!!  :laugh: i have A LOT of other stories from that trip, but i don't think i should post 'em!!!!  lol :laugh:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Tue Jun 04, 2002 5:16 pm

:laugh: I have no idea but watch it be a Rodeway! Haha! Dude, don't you think staying with a stanger is a little extreme? Like, um a serial killer or rapist or something could volunteer. Maybe I'm overreacting but still! :laugh: Anything for NSYNC!

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Wed Jun 05, 2002 9:24 am

no!  you are totally right about the rapist/killer thing tho.  that's exactly what i was thinking!  someone could easily pretend to be some 20 year old girl via email or whatever and turn out to be some 40 year old CHESTER MOLESTER!  :freaked:  you'd think with all of the stuff on the news about people who were lured over the internet by someone who wasn't who they said they were -- i mean, you'd think they'd be more careful!  i don't know tho... sometimes i'm a pretty trusting person -- especially in a situation like this.  i mean, i would really love to go and i think it would be possible for me to really consider a ride or whatever to get there... but i doubt i'd really go thru with it.

omg, i'd really like some wet Lance tho.  :laugh:  :laugh:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Wed Jun 05, 2002 4:38 pm

Exactly! Or what if one of the people trying to get someone to stay witht hem is one of the 'CHESTER MOLESTERS'! :laugh: That could be bad too! I would never do it... well, maybe I would... for Lance! :laugh: Now I'm seriously considering it... since my Dad is MEAN! *read the Wet Lance post*! :splat: I want my Wet Lance at CFTC Orlando!

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Tue May 04, 2004 6:26 pm

Bumping because I like it and also, it's Lance's bday. B)

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed May 05, 2004 1:11 pm

<span style='color:blue'>I'm a little late...but :lol: and :wub:</span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Thu May 06, 2004 2:44 pm

:o OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: that was FOREVER ago!! :lol: wow! sometimes i forget how long i've been coming here! :lol: awwwwwww! those were the days, huh? :wub:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Thu May 06, 2004 4:49 pm

My favorite part is when you're like NO WAY I'M KATIE TOOOO! and then we become instant friends. :wub: :P

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun May 09, 2004 4:02 pm

<span style='color:blue'>We have to start somewhere. :lol:</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sun May 09, 2004 4:23 pm

I forget when we first became friends. I remember I used to be SO intimidated of you. :lol: :kiss:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun May 09, 2004 4:40 pm

<span style='color:blue'>I was scared of StorieTella and Sarena. :nervous: :lol: :wub:</span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Tue May 18, 2004 3:09 pm

lancechica4 wrote:My favorite part is when you're like NO WAY I'M KATIE TOOOO! and then we become instant friends. :wub: :P

i SO remember that!!! :lol: you were my very first abs friend. :hug: i was intimidated by... believe it or not... genna and galit! :lol: especially genna! :lol: she was so mean! :lol: but i luvs her now!! :wub: i wasn't scared of sarena. we became friends almost right away... we both loved jumping on people who pissed us off. :lol: i've mellowed out a bit since then tho. :mellow: :blink: :lol:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Tue May 18, 2004 7:46 pm

I was SOOOO afraid of Genna! :rofl:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed May 19, 2004 2:12 am

<span style='color:blue'>Genna? :lol: Really? :lol: Dude, Chelle STILL scares me. :nervous: Her and that damn avitar of hers...:lol: :ph34r: And the big G...Galit's like the coolest muthaf*cka ever! :lol:

K--random oldie moment...remember when Genna had to type sex like S E X b/c her dad put a blocker on the computer? :lol:</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed May 19, 2004 9:42 am

wow you guys resurrected an oldie! i didnt realize that this was old until about halfway through it and i was like why are k1 and k2 talking like they dont know eachother?!? :lol:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Wed May 19, 2004 2:24 pm

^ :lol: :P

I SOOO remember the S E X! :rofl:

ALL the Athletes girls scare me. :ph34r: They're the elite. :lol: :wub:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed May 19, 2004 3:58 pm

<span style='color:blue'>No shiit. :nod: Not to mention MIA. :( Chelle and Genna haven't been here in a while...Galit and 44 are holding the fort down pretty well though. :lol: I dropped by and caused my usual havic the other day. :lol: I :wub: those gals. </span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Thu May 20, 2004 1:02 pm

i still haven't made it over to the athletes board since i had ashley. :ph34r: it seems like i just get caught up over here and she wakes up to eat! :rolleyes: :lol:

i remember the S E X thing too! :rofl: i had forgotten until now tho! :lol: we should email chelle and see what's up. i miss that mama! :wub:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu May 20, 2004 6:30 pm

<span style='color:blue'>We should!! I miss her too. ;) </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat May 29, 2004 1:17 pm

so what's all this talk about lance having a nose job? there's pics at jjb i guess where people are saying it...but haven't seen them yet....

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat May 29, 2004 1:36 pm

<span style='color:blue'> :o OMG they're HORRID! NOT that he's ugly now or anything... It's smaller now... :( I loved Lance and his nose just the way they were...what was he thinking?</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sat May 29, 2004 3:37 pm

:(

Return to “NSYNC”