We did it!

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:35 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Where IS everyone? :yell: It's just me and K-2... how weird!! :lol:</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:03 pm

Yeah, seriously! Check me out... it's my second day in a row!

PS. I just notice how close I am to Royalty! :o It's about damn time. :lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:04 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Go go go! It amazes me how people surpass me when i'm on here 24/7. :wacko:</span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:12 pm

hi! :wave: i have been MIA lately for the same reason, bubs! :sick: mine started with a sore throat and quickly turned into a nasty case of bronchitis. <_< (on sunday i just laid in bed and watched the entire first season of the o.c. that i got for xmas.... my own mini o.c. marathon!! :wub: )

then this past monday, my dad was admitted to the hospital because the doctor found a blot clot in his leg. i've been going to visit every day and bring him as much non hospital food as possible. :lol: he's doing better tho. hopefully he'll be out by the weekend. :)

yesterday the pain in the ass kid came over... i didn't even have to look outside to know it was him because the 9 rings of the doorbell kind of gave it away. i pretended not to be home. :ph34r:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:37 pm

<span style='color:blue'>:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can imagine you ducking and rolling around the house Mission Impossible style holding your hand over Zach's mouth and praying Ashley won't wake up. :rofl: </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:44 am

:o to the story about that little boy....

:( sorry everyone's been sick....hope you're all as good as new now!

my story?.....can you believe our computer already had a virus...nick just got home for spring break and fixed it...guess no one had the anti-virus thing-a-ma-jig going or something :huh: and i've been sick too...same kinda thing...still coughing like crazy, but the sore throat is better just kinda raw now....

and geez i want to tell you guys about the concert nick took me to for my b'day and what happened there...but i'm writing like a maniac to finish this off cuz he needs to get back and do some other stuff.....i'll put it up somewhere....

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:48 am

justins bubbles wrote: <span style='color:blue'>:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can imagine you ducking and rolling around the house Mission Impossible style holding your hand over Zach's mouth and praying Ashley won't wake up. :rofl: </span>

:rofl: that is it EXACTLY!!! except i'm bribing him while i have my hand over his mouth saying "zach... if you're rrreeeeal quiet, i'll let you play daddy's xbox for an hour tonite." :lol: :ph34r: i'm so horrible. :P

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:52 am

i'm so horrible
:lol: it's called be an inventive creative mom....

Return to “NSYNC”