Steamy Lance...

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon May 05, 2003 12:02 am

<span style='color:green'>After a very long, crucial day your aching body makes it's way into the bathroom. You start to run the water into the bathtub and watch as the hot steam rises and fills the room. You make your way back to your bedroom to take off your work clothes and slip into your bathrobe. As you sit on the edge of your bed, you rub your neck and wish to God you had someone there to give you a full body massage. Closing your eyes, you feel your hands slowly begin to stop, but you feel relaxing pleasure from two strong hands. "Lay down..." the deep southern voice commands. You obey and lay on your bed as you feel a strong body straddle the back of your legs. He peels your robe off exposing your now hot skin. His hands continue to give you that erotic pleasure. "Who is this?" you wonder. You can feel and see the steam from the bathroom start to fill your room. You turn over and through the thick clouds you see two intense green eyes. staring at you. You reach up and stroke his muscular arm and notice the sweat bead up and start to run down. The humidity is making your breaths short and you can see his well-built chest rise and fall. The droplets of sweat from his beautiful face and now bare chest fall onto your nude body feeling like ice as they hit. Still restraining your movement with his physique he leans in. Your eyes get dreary waiting for the contact. Struggling to keep you focus on him, you feel soft lips barely touch yours--as if a feather was swept across your mouth. As it gets closer and you feel the touch, your eyes open. Straight above you is the ceiling, no sign of the mystery man. You sit up and hear the water still running in the other room. You grab a towel and suddenly the water stops. You hesitate not knowing what caused it, then suddenly you hear that voice again. "Kaaaaatie....are you going to join me?" You rush in and see the steam clear. There is the mystery man, a naked Lance waiting for YOU in your bathtub. </span>

<span style='color:blue'>**I know I know...about time for a John one now huh? :lol: :huh: </span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Mon May 05, 2003 9:13 am

:drool: :drool: god i love that man! :drool: :drool:

yeah! a john one would definitely be good! :lick: i had thought of writing a john fic for this board once i finish the Lance one ( if i EVER finish the Lance one :rolleyes: ), but then i thought.... i don't even think i could make a believeable one! he's just so different and says things in such an unconventional way that i don't even think i could write on that level. know what i mean???? :huh:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Mon May 05, 2003 3:15 pm

B) wow.....good one bubs!!

i had thought of writing a john fic for this board once i finish the Lance one ( if i EVER finish the Lance one  ), but then i thought.... i don't even think i could make a believeable one! he's just so different and says things in such an unconventional way that i don't even think i could write on that level. know what i mean????

:shrug: you could try....

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon May 05, 2003 3:56 pm

<span style='color:blue'>^ :thinking: I am gonna make a John character in my fic...but it's not gonna be like "Hey, I'm John Mayer..." -- more like YOU assume that it's him...ya know? :shrug:

AND I think that Nay should try to write the John fic, seeing how she knows how his mind works more than the rest of us...:nod:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Mon May 05, 2003 4:04 pm

I think that Nay should try to write the John fic, seeing how she knows how his mind works

his mind? :thinking: ...oh yeah yeah :whistle:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Mon May 05, 2003 5:27 pm

yes nay!!! do it!!! make us a john fic..... pllllleeeeeeeeeeease? :( :please: :pray:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Mon May 05, 2003 7:16 pm

:jawdrop: JOHN FIC?! I never even had a thought of that... now I'm all excited. :lol: WRITE WRITE WRITE... someone... anyone! :lol:

I just got a random thought... I bet John's a good sex talker. Like YBISAW times 10... :drool: :nod:

AND BUBS! That Lance thing is heaven... :wub:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Mon May 05, 2003 8:26 pm

yes nay!!! do it!!! make us a john fic..... pllllleeeeeeeeeeease

well they do say write what you know about :shrug:

I bet John's a good sex talker.
:nod: he is...... :D

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon May 05, 2003 9:21 pm

<span style='color:purple'>*Struggling to find the words...*
That...was...hot as hell!!
Very nice to read some Lance lovin'! I think I may just have to reread before bed...help the sweet dreams out a little! *wink wink*

As for the John fic...oh yeah!! Someone better get crackin'!

Just thinking about YBIAW...'oh baby'...THUD!
</span>

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Mon May 05, 2003 11:14 pm

If I had a heart attack over that, Tash must have went into overdrive!!!!!!!!!!!
Better buzz Stew (her hubby) to make sure she is breathing.
Geeze lousie, need to stick my head in the freezer again.

Hey Nay, you can do it, just think John thoughts and WRITE!!!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue May 06, 2003 6:55 am

<span style='color:purple'>[b]*Drags body out from under computer desk, where she fell last night*
If I had a heart attack over that, Tash must have went into overdrive!!!!!!!!!!!
Better buzz Stew (her hubby) to make sure she is breathing.

LMAO...the last thing I remember was when he came into the room, looked at me lying on the floor, saw the Lance love on the screen and walked away...shaking his head!!!

LOL! Poor guy!! How sad it is being the spouse of a Lance addict!! :no:

</b></span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Tue May 06, 2003 9:16 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i know.... our poor husbands. :no: they put up with so much from us!!! :lol: actually, yours sounds just like mine!!!! :lol: i keep telling him he hasn't got it that bad cuz it is MUCH harder BEING Lance obsessed versus being MARRIED to the Lance obsessed !! :nono:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue May 06, 2003 1:25 pm

i keep telling him he hasn't got it that bad cuz it is MUCH harder BEING Lance obsessed versus being MARRIED to the Lance obsessed !!

<span style='color:purple'>LMAO!! Poor Poor men!!
They should begin their own group...The Neglected Loved Ones of Lance Lovers...or somethin'!!
LOL!
He just shakes his head and walks away...Like I have to do when he sees Britney, PINK and especially Michelle Phieffer!
I also tell him...constantly...that when he's a little older he'll love the fact that I'm so young!! *Wink wink*
He shuts up after that!!
</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Tue May 06, 2003 3:44 pm

:lol: there must be something w men and their heads shaking.....that's what bob does or did....now it's like j and john are a part of the family he doesn't even notice the wallpaper splashed w their pics, the john dvd playing, j and john in the car playing constantly, the posters....me talk, talk, talking about them :lol: :lol: :lol:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue May 06, 2003 4:09 pm

wallpaper splashed w their pics, the john dvd playing, j and john in the car playing constantly, the posters....me talk, talk, talking about them

<span style='color:purple'>LMAO...see we already have three for their support group!!
HA HA!
But really, isn't it fun to tease them about it???
:P
Funny how they just realize that this is a part of their life...Stew...Cassie..Ryan...Tasha...and Lance...oh and sometimes JC!!!
Oh and let's not forget the other times when it's...

LOL! They must really luv us!!!!
</span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Tue May 06, 2003 4:51 pm

no doubt! :lol:

here's a good story for ya.... my husband went to arizona with his brother to see their grandparents awhile back (i couldn't go cuz i had just started a new job and had no vacay).... anyway, he calls me on his cell phone from best buy to tell me that they were closing out all of the *NSYNC bobbleheads and since he knew i only had one so far, he wondered if i wanted him to buy the rest of the set. of course i said "YEAH!" so he's getting them, still on the phone with me and i hear him say "here. carry this for me okay?" and then i hear my brother in law say "nu-uh!!! hell no! she's YOUR wife!" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i was DYING laughing!!! so he carried all those *NSYNC bobbleheads thru the store, got hassled my the little check out guy and brought them home in perfect shape just for me!!!! :D

is that love or what???? :wub: :lol: :lol:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Tue May 06, 2003 9:01 pm

^ :lol: :lol: So cute! :lol:

Sign my boyfriend up... :lol: CONSTANT teasing. Aaaaaaaall the time. He's too cute though. He came over my house the other day... we were making out... my John CD was on and he suddenly stops. I ask him what's wrong and he goes "you're pretending I'm John aren't you?" :rofl: I left a pink sparkly NSYNC shirt at his house once and he had his football buddies over for a psych party and someone found it. :lol: He took a lot of sh!t for that... he even wore it to practice for kicks. There's a picture of him wearing it in the football yearbook... it's so tight and so... pink. :no: :lol: And he calls Lance my "other boyfriend" :lol:

:wub: that boy...

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue May 06, 2003 9:52 pm

<span style='color:purple'>LMAO...those were great stories!! It is so nice to hear about other used and abused husbands! LOL!
As far as the bobbleheads is concerned...that is real love...wow!!!
hee hee
The making out with John on...LMAO!!
Stew will not even make out with me in our bedroom cause one night the computer was on and well screensaver...Lance of course and well...you get the hint...he wasn't so supportive then! LMAO
Gotta love him!!
Thanks for the stories, love him and I will definitely let him know he's not the only one!!
</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Tue May 06, 2003 10:30 pm

:hug: :hug: so are the cutest stories ever!..... :lol: i'd have to say they get the cute lol award from me tonight :P

one of the cutest things nick does is change my emoticons and background on the computer to nsync or john stuff w/o me knowing so when i sit at my desk i'm so suprised.....esp cuz well, you know that's not his kind of music and he's teased me so much....but he's coming around as far as understanding talent comes in all shapes and sounds.....

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed May 07, 2003 2:33 am

<span style='color:blue'>Cute cute stories! Too bad I don't have one...:whistle: Boys are bad. <_< </span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Wed May 07, 2003 9:05 am

oh bubs! :hug: you'll get one!!! :nod: i'm sure of it! :P :thumbup:

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Wed May 07, 2003 1:05 pm

I have said it over and over again that I feel so sorry for Stew Tasha, now I feel sorry for the rest of them.

It's not on the lines of boyfriends, but my step dad is the greatest sometimes. When I first got into Nsync, I wasn't living with my mom and him at the time right, but when I was visiting, momma asked me what I wanted for Christmas, and I asked her to buy me this new group called Nsync's cd, I had only heard a couple songs and watched the Disney thing right. Well that Christmas, I not only got the CD, I got a wall poster and a Tee Shirt. Mike said that I needed something to stare at while I listened. He also got me NSA the first day it came out, the Micky D's cd when it came out and almost every week he would go and get me a mag with there faces. He suprised me with the NSA offcial book even. He will listen to my Britney CD and My other Nsync CD's in the truck with me, but he refuses to listen to Justified because he says that it sounds like Justin has his balls in a vice.

The other day at work, JC came on the radio with BMUWHL. I had to stand gaurd at the radio with a bottle of windex so he wouldn't change it. (it was the first time I had heard that song on the radio here and I wanted to see if the edited it where he says Horny like they did with Justin on ass.)

Men can't live with them, world would stop without them (and hard to get rid of the bodies :P )

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed May 07, 2003 3:35 pm

<span style='color:blue'>All of my guy friends do bring them up evertime I talk to them...AND they told me a couple of weeks ago that Justin's growing on them. I gave them a big :hug: and a :nono: telling them that I've been telling them he's good since our freshman year!!! :lol:

And I made one a button w/ a pic of J in it that says "My Hero." :lol: He still wears it on his backpack. :lol: ^_^

I actually do have stories from my soph. year...:lonely: the guy...no, THE GUY (hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge first real :wub:) actually liked *NSYNC and when I told him I was gonna be Britney for Halloween he said "Well then, I guess I'll have to be Timberlake..." :lonely: Okay...I'm depressed now...:lonely: </span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Wed May 07, 2003 4:52 pm

:( :( :( :( :( :( oh bubs!!! let's change the subject. i can't stand all this sadness. :hug:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed May 07, 2003 5:07 pm

:hug: :hug: :hug: bubs you get john and j for the rest of the wk ok....and i won't say a word..... :cry: not a word :cry:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Wed May 07, 2003 5:09 pm

yeah.... i'll give my john nites up too.... just for you. :nod: and if you want me to throw Lance in once this week, i guess i could... but just this once. :)

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed May 07, 2003 5:23 pm

:lol: if only you knew what bubs can do w just 'once' w lance....katie you'll never get him back the same... :D

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Wed May 07, 2003 7:50 pm

^ Yeah Katie... she might break him. :(

But Bubs! :hug: :hug: :hug: I'm sorry baby! But I love the button thing... :lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed May 07, 2003 8:29 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Thanks...the things you do for the L word...:headache:

Thank you thank you ladies...:blowkiss:

:whisper: And Nay's right...once is enough to never go back....uh...the same...? :unsure: </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed May 07, 2003 9:39 pm

do i know the crew or what :lol:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Fri May 09, 2003 12:28 pm

:laughup: yes you do! :nod:

yeah... no way are you gonna get Lance then. :nono: k-2 and i have tried to keep him well maintained... you'd just get him all oily and all outta whack!! :blink: but at least i had the thought, right??? :lol: :lol:

:hug:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri May 09, 2003 12:54 pm

... no way are you gonna get Lance then.  k-2 and i have tried to keep him well maintained... you'd just get him all oily and all outta whack!!  
:rofl: :rofl: ok i just got this vision of lance (not understanding bubs ways) sitting there nekkid, all oily, handcuffed, and completely outta whack :wacko:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri May 09, 2003 12:55 pm

<span style='color:blue'> :huh: Have you been peeking in on Twister night? :nono:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri May 09, 2003 1:19 pm

:nono: i've just had to relive their experiences of twister with them.....i don't know why they can't just tell me what it is you guys do...but nooooo they insist on showing me, course i always said u came up w a good game plan when you added the oil.... :thumbup:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Fri May 09, 2003 6:45 pm

renee wrote: sitting there nekkid, all oily, handcuffed

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaance.... :lick: :drool:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri May 09, 2003 6:50 pm

<span style='color:blue'> :angry: I told them whatever we did was NOT supposed to leave them room. That's it. I'm bringing out the handcuffs. Obviously I can't trust them. So...since IT left the room...they WON'T be for a while. <_< </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri May 09, 2003 9:45 pm

:nono: don't even make me come and rescue them.....it could get ugly <_<

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Jan 03, 2004 9:03 pm

<span style='color:blue'>And here's this. I think wet Justin is on his board. And I don't want to look for it. ;) </span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sun Jan 04, 2004 4:37 am

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>: D R O O L :</span>

I wish we could just make emoticons really big. :lol:

ThankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouTHANKYOU, Bubs! :blowkiss:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Jan 04, 2004 5:30 pm

Yum ... steamy Lance. I had never really thought about Lance in that way, but after that little teaser, all I have to say is ... it's getting hot in here so take off all your clothes!

I hope someone does write a John story, I would love that as much as the rest of you. I could just imagine John and the wonderful sex ramblings that could occur! :lick: :drool:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Mon Jan 05, 2004 3:59 pm

it's so weird to read our old posts.....but boy do i ever remember this one!....and whaaaa? john sex ramblings?......bubs? up to doing a john short fic ;)

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Mon Jan 05, 2004 4:23 pm

A John fic is a MUST. I did one once, remember? But it wasn't hot... just sad. We need Bubs for the hot ones... :lol: And K-1 if she ever decided to write again. :P

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon Jan 05, 2004 4:53 pm

<span style='color:blue'>K-2 I remember yours! It was "Why did you mess...!" I loved that one. :wub: I think I actually saved it to my computer and read it over and over. :lol:

Anyway...I think I'll focus on J&J for now. I need to get that thing done. The day after tomorrow is it's first anniversary. ;) </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Mon Jan 05, 2004 6:23 pm

:confused: do i remember it k2?....i don't remember if i remember :huh:

yeah k1 needs to write again too...it's no excuse that she's working, running back and forth to the office, has zach to take care of, has a foot in her ribs, is swollen and carrying a belly around w her and then has dinner, laundry and whatever other chores to do at home :lol: nope, that's no excuse...our fan fic needs should come first :P

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Jan 05, 2004 8:33 pm

it's no excuse that she's working, running back and forth to the office, has zach to take care of, has a foot in her ribs, is swollen and carrying a belly around w her and then has dinner, laundry and whatever other chores to do at home  nope, that's no excuse...our fan fic needs should come first  

<span style='color:purple'> :nervous: okay but I elect you to be the one to tell her... :ph34r:

Good luck...I'll say a prayer... :laughup: :rofl:
</span>

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon Jan 05, 2004 10:58 pm

<span style='color:blue'>:wave: I second that motion!</span>

Return to “NSYNC”