The Morning After...

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun Sep 14, 2003 2:50 pm

<span style='color:blue'>So...I don't know what that was supposed to mean, but lol anyway. As you can probably tell, I'm not in the best state of mind right now. We went to Missouri for the football game, I lost my damn keys and no one seems to fuucking care, oh, I lost my pillow too and again, no one seems to really give a shiit...um.....I was way gone last night and still pretty much am. I'm pissed off about my keys b/c if I dont' move my car I'll get a ticket.

LOL We were listening to M5 last night and my friend Chris goes "What the hell is this? It sounds like *NSYNC on speed!" :rofl: I thought of y'all.

:crossfingers:</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sun Sep 14, 2003 3:49 pm

Oh Bubs... you sound so out of it! :rofl: Glad you had a good time... except for the keys and pillow thing. I really hope you find them (esp. your keys! :o) and your friends get off their asses and help you!

:rofl: @ M5!!!

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Mon Sep 15, 2003 10:54 am

:nono: oh bubs, you did go to missouri and you were bad.......but no one helping you find your keys or pillow? <_< :( that's just wrong.....what a wknd huh... :unsure:

:huh: well i did always say that one song of m5's reminded me of something nsync could sing....but nsync on speed? :lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon Sep 15, 2003 11:20 am

<span style='color:blue'>LOL that's why I thought of y'all. :lol: I was still out of it last night. I'll just say that two straight nights of the same "habits" isn't a good thing. ;) Let's hope tonight isn't one.

But yeah...was real bad. Said some things that I probably shouldn't have and now I'm just AHHH trying to avoid people. :ph34r: Mainly people that I kinda told their frat bros that I've had a crush on him for uh...13 YEARS! :o :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: I'm praying that they didn't tell him. :headache:</span>

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Mon Sep 15, 2003 2:05 pm

Mainly people that I kinda told their frat bros that I've had a crush on him for uh...13 YEARS!     I'm praying that they didn't tell him.  

:rofl: oh god!! I feel for you

and I hope you find your keys!

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Mon Sep 15, 2003 4:24 pm

:o bubs which guy is this......the second time you've 'overindulged' and let known about someone you just 'love'..... :lol: oh bubs :hug:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Tue Sep 16, 2003 1:24 pm

justins bubbles wrote: <span style='color:blue'> Said some things that I probably shouldn't have and now I'm just AHHH trying to avoid people. :ph34r: Mainly people that I kinda told their frat bros that I've had a crush on him for uh...13 YEARS! :o :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: I'm praying that they didn't tell him. :headache:</span>

oooh bubs.... :no: if i was a bettin' woman, i'd say if they haven't as of this moment, it will only be a matter of time till they do. :nervous: seriously, guys are almost worse than chicks when it comes to that stuff! :nod: :lol: especially guys who get info on their buddies directly from another chick. :nod: :lol: but hey... you never know when something like that could TOTALLY start something good! :shrug: it happens! :thumbup: so it's all good! :P

i read on the other thread that you finally recovered your keys! :yay: but is your poor pillow still MIA? :( :lol:

so TWO days over "overindulging" then, huh? :o ooh... yeah that's always fun to deal with on the third day. funny how on the second say you can justify things with "needing some of the hair of the dog that bit you" but by the next day... there's just nothing you can do but feel like the goop on the floor of a taxi cab. :no: :lol:

*sigh* god i miss weekends like those! ;)

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Tue Sep 16, 2003 5:27 pm

:huh: i forgot all about your pillow....did you get it back?......u partied w your pillow? :lol: sorry but i have this vision of us sluts going out to party and in one hand is our pillow and the other our rollerskates.... :smokin: it's our subtlety that i cherish most :lol:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Tue Sep 16, 2003 7:13 pm

^ :rofl:

Oh it's threads like these that make me love the sluts even more... :wub: And take Katie's advice, Bubs, it COULD be a good thing if crush boy finds out... :nod:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Sep 17, 2003 3:33 am

<span style='color:blue'>Yeah I guess. But it'd be mad wierd. I can just imagine telling my home friends "oh yeah...out of all these hot college boys I've never met before, I'm dating so n so that I've known since we were six." ;) They'd shiit. </span>

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Sep 18, 2003 12:00 pm

<span style='color:blue'>:no: Well, I talked to Crush Boy yesterday. He was with our friend Derek who was part of the crew that called me Britney in HS. CB asked why he called me Britney, then he goes "oh, cuz her and Timberlake?" Derek goes "yeah...and her mad infatuation with BOBBY." :headache: THEN CB goes "You liked Bobby? He was up this weekend." :cry:

Okay...so, while I was having "fun" by the lake, MY BOBBY was in town...and I had to find out from CB. WTF is up w/ that? :shrug: Ugh...:lonely:

:idea: MAYERBE...he's wanting to come back? :pray:</span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Thu Sep 18, 2003 3:01 pm

*gasp* oh bubs!!! that has to be a crappy feeling knowing that you missed him. :( but hey... you mayerbe right about him wanting to come back tho!! :crossfingers:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Sep 19, 2003 2:04 pm

mayerbe! :nod: :thumbup: but bubs......you missed him?.....i thought he had already left by now :( i'm sorry :hug:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Fri Sep 19, 2003 4:34 pm

BUBS! That sucks... but maybe he'll come back. Because I don't think the trip to town is worth it if he didn't bump into you. :P

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Sep 19, 2003 7:17 pm

^you forgot to say 'mayerbe' :blink:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Sep 19, 2003 7:30 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Nay I think you're thinking of Nick. :confused: He's already gone. Bobby's the ONE. Nick's the guy who could be the one right then. :lol: The CB (Matt) is probably the actual one. :rolleyes: </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Sep 19, 2003 10:10 pm

:blink: i swear i always get those two mixed up....and i dooo listen to you.....but i'm so confused right now :confused:

which one was thinking about transfering?
so bobby's the one that looks like justin?
nick's gone?...so he's the one?....but i thought bobby was :huh: and now there's cb matt to think about? :unsure: oh man, i need a chart.........

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Sep 19, 2003 10:27 pm

<span style='color:purple'>hee hee!!
We all need one!
:chatter: :crazyjump: :dance: :lickout: :blowkiss: :hug: :yay: :thumbup:

*wipes tears*
I'm so proud Bubs!!!!
</span>

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Sep 20, 2003 3:25 am

<span style='color:blue'>Bobby's the one.
Nick's mister one right now who's gone.
Matt's mister probably the right one. With my luck.

:guzzle:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Sep 20, 2003 7:23 pm

nick's the one who you went to the movies w, right? and bobby's the one that might transfer to your school?.....how's that so far? :confused:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Mar 27, 2004 2:10 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Good Job nayer. :lol:

Bobby: the one, LOVED him, gone, thought he was coming back...pretty much over him now...there are days when I realized not one thought of him has gone through my head. :D Then I figure that when I see him (which should be soon b/c I'm over it) it'll ALL come back. :rolleyes:

Nick: Mister Right Now. :lol: But he's gone and it's sad. He'll be gone for another year and a half. :( Miss him like crazy.

Matt: Oh Matt. He's the one that looks like Justin. :blink: Not really, but same features...sometimes. My almost formal date...the one that's screwing the mom (but me and her are cool now, she just doesn't mention him around me which i find funny lol) and I've avoided him for about 2 weeks now. :lol:

***Just saw this and thought it was funny. </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Mar 27, 2004 2:47 pm

:huh: ok....matts screwing a mom...what mom?.....i feel like i've missed the complete middle of whatever story's been going on :unsure: once again....i'm confused...... :( and i don't like it

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sat Mar 27, 2004 4:24 pm

At least you're not the only one, Nayer. :confused: :lol:

This is COMPLETELY O/T but I didn't want to start a new topic but thought you guys would get a kick out of it. I got drunk last night and broke my toe running into a table. :blink:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Mar 27, 2004 5:16 pm

:o :( :hug: you ok?......so you were running inside while drunk....why were you running? :lol: was someone chasing you :o B) .....bet that had to hurt like a mother.....how you doing now? :(

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sat Mar 27, 2004 5:38 pm

My hottie friend Cam was chasing me... trying to tickle me or something. :nod: ^_^ I was looking over my shoulder at him and BAM! :lol: I think I made it worse by walking on it and everything... I was way to far gone to think about breaking out the ice and elevating it or whatever you do with broken toes. :lol: It's REALLY black and blue and swollen and hurts like a mofo. There's not anything you can do for a broken toe supposedly but I'm going to the doctor's anyway because the worst part of the black and blue is on my FOOT. :unsure:

:shrug: It's a story... :lol:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Mar 27, 2004 5:45 pm

:lol: yep all those stories in our lives......you're gonna have so interesting chapters in your life katie.....and i feel much better knowing that you were being chased by a hottie when you hit that toe....could you imagine breaking it all alone while just walking...and sober :lol:
hope it gets better soon.....

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun Mar 28, 2004 3:01 am

<span style='color:blue'>:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: DRUNK. ASS!!! That is the ulitmate party foul! Well, take that back...someone spilling YOUR beer is unforgivable. <_<

But running when your drunk is an experience in itself! I've probably travelled 50 miles on drunken feet. :lol:

Oh, but Matt is "dating" (she says they haven't really progressed from screwing lol) this girl my age who has a 2 year old kid and has been divorced. :lol: And his friends hate her. :shrug: I'm cool w/ her. :lol:</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sun Mar 28, 2004 11:48 am

Oh phew.. I thought you were going to say something like he was screwing your best friends's mom or something. :lol:

Bubs... I bet we could run marathons. :beerchug:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun Mar 28, 2004 6:17 pm

<span style='color:blue'>:lol: Oh no, he's not a Luke. :nono: He's kinda a Seth/Ryan/Luke. :lol: Meaning he's dorky like Seth, bad like Ryan and cute/popular Luke.

:lol: Okay, that was sad.

But yeah...marathons. :nod: </span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:27 pm

<span style='color:purple'>lmao WHEN I SAW THIS BUMPED!!
As if they're 'dating'...blech :rolleyes:
Sorry about the toe Katie...aaahhh love the drunk stories!!! hee hee
I remember being sloshed one time and playing football...duh :rolleyes: ayway...I caught the nerf "Yes NERF" and it directly hit the tip of my middle finger. Now NERFS aren't supposed to be hard but it broke my finger...hurt like a MOFO and was hilarious..at the time!!!!!!!!
Us drunken fools...lmao!!!
</span>

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:47 pm

<span style='color:blue'>It's been a week. :unsure: :( </span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sun Mar 28, 2004 10:01 pm

Bubs... :(

Tasha... :thumbup: Glad I'm not the only one! :lol:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Mar 28, 2004 10:36 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Hell no Katie...I have many, many drunk idiot stories!!
ALthough I cannot take credit for all of them as some of my idiot friends have many wonderful stories themselves!!

One time I was at a club with my best bud and we were wrecked!! We were standing there being cool and chattin' with these hotties that we had just met and after 3 minutes of silence my friend looks up at us and being very serious...too serious she shouts....

"THERE'S AN ALLIGATOR UNDER MY BED!!!!!"

We all looked at her and before anyone could ask...she walked away. Through the laughter we were like "what the fuuck??"
Big fool...don't ya hate it when these crazy thoughts just jump out before you can edit them!!!

Needless to say her state of mind broke the ice and well...I married one of those hotties...lmao!!
We still torment her about the wild animals under her bed!!
Just goes to show you what alcohol can do to your head...she still has no idea what the hell was going through her mind!!
</span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Mar 28, 2004 10:40 pm

It's been a week.  

<span style='color:purple'>That they have been dating????
If his friends hate her...It won't be too much longer!!! :thumbup:

That's when you can sit back and ...smile/laugh!!

:nana: :bootyshake:
</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Mon Mar 29, 2004 4:52 pm

Tash! That is hilarious! :rofl: And what a good story of how you met your hubby! :wub:

Today HSC's boys were running laps around the fields and my girls were doing drills down at the lacrosse fields. I was sitting on the bench with my foot propped up (and my crutches :rolleyes: lying next to the bench). HSC came over like "WHAT HAPPENED?!" He sat down, lifted my foot to slide under it and take a look. Oh it was the ULTIMATE flirt... one hand on my ankle the other tracing the black and blue really lightly like "ouch, that looks like it kills" :D Then I told him what happened and he almost died laughing. :wub:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:32 pm

:lol: tash so that's how you met your hubby?.....

katie it's only a matter of time......i know, you know, do you think hsc knows it yet :smokin: i'm guessing :nod: B)

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Mar 30, 2004 9:13 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Nay...you so read my mind!
Oh Katie...HSC is in deep trouble!!!
he grabbed your leg???
It's just a matter of time!

'and another one bites the dust...' B)
</span>

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:26 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Katie I hope your legs weren't hairy. :blink: :lol: But I'll be praying for you and HSC to hop between the sheets...Oh how grand would that be??? :wacko:

It's been a week (and two days now) since I've drank. :D I'm being a good girl! But hell, this week is gonna be one of those weeks...:lol: I'm SO going out tomorrow, Thursday is Pike Toga (DRUNK.FEST!) and Friday is my formal!!! And I figure Saturday deserves some celebration. :D :lol:

</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:44 pm

Nope, the legs weren't hairy. :D But ew, they were today at the chiropracters. :blink: AAAAAAND HSC's team's first game is tomorrow!!!

HSC: "You could come if you want. You know, to see how a game works?"
Me: "Okay, awesome. Because I've only been playing for six years..." :huh:
HSC: :unsure: "Well, um, from a coaching stand point... you know?"

:P

Bubs, in my world, EVERYDAY deserves a celebration. :nod: But looks like you've got a nice little week planned out. :beerchug:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:37 am

<span style='color:blue'>Shiit. :blink: Formal was INSANE. I have no clue of what all I drank...but I know that at one point I was carrying around a liter of Smirnoff Black vodka...and the bottle was empty this morning. :wacko:

But no make outs...but OMG the most BEAUTIFUL guy was there. :wub: Ugh...I :wub: him. :lol: I took pics, so maybe I'll share if I don't look to shiit faced. :lol:</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sun Apr 04, 2004 12:21 pm

:yay: Booze and beautiful boys! :yay:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon Apr 05, 2004 8:12 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Ugh...boyz... :unsure: ;) :) :P </span>

Return to “NSYNC”