Yay ... I'm Going To See John Mayer

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Sep 28, 2003 2:32 pm

Yay, I'm going to see John on Nov. 26th. The day before Thanksgiving ... what a way to begin the holiday season.

Although my seat isn't that close, I'm still on the floor and I think I'm gonna have a blast. I don't know all the John songs like I should, but the excitement and love you guys have for him has really influenced me.

I've really gotten into him and his music from reading the posts on this board and listening to his music. So, thanks guys for making me a lover of all things Mayer! :wub: :wub:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun Sep 28, 2003 4:53 pm

<span style='color:blue'>:yay: Yes! Another converted! :yay:

Congrats! I'm going to my first John show about a week before you!! Nov. 14th!! :dance: And I'm WAY excited!! :D :D :D </span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sun Sep 28, 2003 6:12 pm

Awww, I am so glad we've gotten you hooked! I'm feelin the Mayer love today! :wub: You (and Bubs) will be blown away. My second best concert (how can you beat eye sex with Mraz? :P) of all time. And that includes OTown. :ph34r:

I wonder how many lurkers we've converted... :thinking:

Mick

Postby Mick » Sun Sep 28, 2003 8:29 pm

Congrats whatchagot4meMRJT and Bubs!!! :clap: :party: That's fanTASTIC you got tickets!! :D

John Mayer was my first... ^_^ You wouldn't want it any other way. :smokin:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Sep 28, 2003 8:35 pm

Lancechica4 ... Lordy, do I remember the good ole days with my dear O-Town boys. Hehehe. I saw them about seven times ... how lame am I, but I will always love them. Ahh, good times!

Thanks guys for getting me even more excited about seeing John.

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Sep 28, 2003 8:41 pm

<span style='color:purple'>WOOHOO...whatchagot4meMRJT!!
These guys got me...hooked too!!! I hope you have a wonderful time!! :dance:
</span>

dazed410
Abstracts Royalty

Postby dazed410 » Sun Sep 28, 2003 9:52 pm

I got my first John tickets too!!! :yay: I may not be here often, but Bubbly, K-2, Nay and the gang have always been my good buds :blowkiss: I got floor seats! :dance:

yo yo yo K-2, I don't remember, do you like Dave Matthews bc I totally just saw an amazing FREE concert in the park! :headbanger:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun Sep 28, 2003 10:36 pm

<span style='color:blue'> :o No fair! And what's up with all these people going solo? Justin, JC, Dave, Gwen, Gavin...Nick and Nick...:rofl:

Anyway...it's not a good trend. :nono:

I lost my concert virginity to Alan Jackson. :lol: I was 9. </span>

Mick

Postby Mick » Sun Sep 28, 2003 11:01 pm

^ :lol: Alan Jackson? You were 9? You win Bubs!! :lol:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sun Sep 28, 2003 11:35 pm

:yay: omg! we have converted another person.....whatchagot4memrjt.....you're gonna love it...start listening to his songs a lot.....cuz you'll want to sing along....and it's just that much better being familiar w them all.......and genna!!!!!!! you're gonna see john too?!!!.....and you saw dm in the park?.....you are sooo lucky.......so genna where can i stay in ny? that's close to msg and still close to other stuff and won't break the bank but is decent :huh: ........

wait! are you gonna be at the msg show?....omg, sammy and i are too!!! and we're on the floor!

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun Sep 28, 2003 11:43 pm

<span style='color:blue'> :o Do I smell a meeting? *sniff sniff*

I remember when we were talking about Genna and K-2 meeting at a Guster show. :lol:</span>

Mick

Postby Mick » Sun Sep 28, 2003 11:47 pm

Sluts unite!! :crossfingers:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun Sep 28, 2003 11:48 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Mon Sep 29, 2003 12:32 am

:lol: sluts uniting....ny will never be the same....could it really happen....that would be awesome!......what if we were sitting by each other too!...... :ph34r: the slut stories genna could tell bout me...... :thinking: that would be a good thing right?

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Mon Sep 29, 2003 4:40 pm

GENNA! I was just going to PM you the other day!!! How have all your concerts been? As I remember you had a lot to go to. And I heard about that DMB show! I'm so jealous! That must have been amazing. I saw John :wub: and I saw Mraz a few weeks ago from the 3rd row of a small ass club. BEST SHOW EVER!!! But I'm now a poor college student so I've been missing some shows... DMB, Guster (:yell:), Maroon5, and a couple Mraz shows this week. But I might be catching Mraz next week! :yay: I can't believe I never asked you but you must have the newest Guster CD right? I think I'm in love with Homecoming King... and then I get depressed thinking how cool that would have been at the show I missed. My friend and I are trying to find away to catch them in NH in November. :crossfingers: Okay, now I'm just rambling... :lol:

I think we need a slut meet-up for real. I think I bring every thread back to this. :lol: But how exciting if Genna and Nay meet!!! Take slutty pictures and post them for us!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:08 pm

<span style='color:purple'>EEEEKKKKK!!! I am so jealous! <_<

lol...I agree with you K-2!!
But I'm afraid the world just isn't ready for us crew members to untie...could be scary :freaked:
We are a wild bunch :frog: :dance: :crazyjump: :chatter: :yum: sperm :pimp: :chew: :drool: :lick: :nod: :thumbup: :whip: :safesex:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
</span>

jts_senorita
Supreme Member

Postby jts_senorita » Tue Sep 30, 2003 4:19 pm

You guys totally converted me too :wub: ...and I'm going to see him on Nov. 4... :yay: I'm so exited.. I got 6th row! It's gonna be awesome

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Tue Sep 30, 2003 4:43 pm

Aww, wow, everyone is going to see John... so much John love on this "john" board :P :wub:.

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Tue Sep 30, 2003 9:03 pm

:yay: jts senorita....those are great seats and i think you're now gonna be our first review! have a great time!

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Tue Sep 30, 2003 9:21 pm

Wow, those ARE great seats!!! There's so many hyped John concert-goers I feel like I'm going... but you're lovely reviews will do me JUST fine. :nod:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:54 pm

<span style='color:blue'>I'm still waiting for an email about the 10th row tickets. :unsure: Hopefully I'll get them...b/c they're WAY better than my seats.

:lonely:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:10 am

:huh: she still hasn't gotten back to you? <_<

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Oct 01, 2003 2:30 pm

<span style='color:blue'>No...

Go to MSM and gripe her out for me! lol No, don't...need to be on good side. :unsure:

It won't let me log in over there. I have a global account. :shrug:</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Wed Oct 01, 2003 4:17 pm

Bubs, what's happening?! 10th row?! :o

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Oct 02, 2003 12:17 pm

<span style='color:blue'>So this chick is/was offering her 10th row for face value. She gave her addy to write if you were interested...so I wrote...and still haven't heard anything. <_< </span>

dazed410
Abstracts Royalty

Postby dazed410 » Sat Oct 04, 2003 12:15 am

hello hello las chicas! Sorry it took me so long to get back here: I've had work enough to kill a cow! :chatter: I think Nay and I will HAVE to meet. I could certainly entertain you until John came on! :lol: I have waaay more than enough stories for that! I want to meet Nay! :wub:

K-2! Dahling. I wish we could have met up at Guster! They were really good, but I wasn't that close bc it was in radio city music hall and that's pretty big so....The new cd is kinda nice, I like it. It seems a little more pop and modern, but it's still really catchy and awesome.

Dave Matthews in the park was sick...really not many other words to describe that. You should get the cd and/or the DVD (yesssss :nod: :thumbup:) of the concert when it comes out in november sometime (i think the 11th) Also, if you haven't already, buy his new cd SOME DEVIL. It's really really good! :headbanger: Some of it's really deep, like gravedigger. I :wub: that man!

OK, so that's all that I have to say right now...did anyone see SCHOOL OF ROCK yet though? I saw it tonight and I thought it was soooo good. Really funny and original. Go see it!! :)

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sat Oct 04, 2003 12:34 pm

Genna! I will definately keep my eyes open for the CD/DVD... again I am SO jealous that you were actually there! Once I get some spare cash, I'm going CD shopping and Some Devil is definately at the top of my list. :nod: And then I'll go see School of Rock. :nod:

So good news! I CAN go to the Mraz show on the 9th! All I have to do is not tell my mother because she will FLIP if I go to one more concert. :ph34r: That will be easy though since I'm at school... :D

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Oct 04, 2003 1:21 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Everything's so easy in college... :lol: </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Oct 04, 2003 1:23 pm

:yay: I wanna meet G-Babe! but i won't be wearing a yellow hat :lol: .....sorry

:crazyjump: katie....you're going...i was going to comment on your concert overload...but :ph34r: maybe i shouldn't......hey, if I don't tell bob do you think he'll notice sammy and me gone for a few days :huh:

dm's new cd is all i'm hearing about lately....so do you think it's really good cuz of the sound or that it's different or because it's just him for the first time?

oh! random thought nick made two beautiful touch down catches last night!!! and he would have made the winning touch down, but they said the ball wiggled too much in his hand as he fell to the ground....but the refs put their arms up that it was good and nick came up still holding the ball in his hand :unsure: ..... :lol: you should've heard the crowed....he catches the ball: YAY! mumblings it might not have counted: OOOHHH!
nick comes up w the ball in his hand: YAY!!!! nope, they decide it's no good:OOOHHH!.......and they lost the game :(

nick made me a cd of a bunch of different artists.....he's got phish on there from the nc show he went to, and ben harper, jack johnson, stevie ray vaughn, hendrix, marley etc......i thought it was sweet....i didn't even ask for it....hmmm, wonder what he's up to? :unsure:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Oct 04, 2003 1:30 pm

<span style='color:blue'>:unsure: "Uh, mom...I uh, kinda used the credit card and uh...bought you two tickets to see John in Madison Square Gardens..." :unsure:

:lol: :thumbup:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Oct 04, 2003 1:36 pm

have i told you how much i luv you bubs? :hug: you're a genius! :lol:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Sun Oct 05, 2003 5:48 pm

hi girls!!! :wave:

you know... i haven't even looked back to see how long it's been since i posted.... :ph34r: i don't think i wanna know. :nervous:

but i was so excited to read about all this converting!!! :o :nod: :thumbup: it is AMAZING!!! :P i'm so happy to see that all the john lovers are migrating over here!!! :wub: and genna!! :kiss2: how are ya??!!! :hug: :blowkiss:

oh i'm so jealous of all of you who are getting in on john's extended tour shows!!!! but i'm happy tho! especially for all of you that didn't get a chance to see him earlier this summer. :P i look forward to all the new reviews tho!!! :D

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Mon Oct 06, 2003 10:58 am

KATIE! :wub: We've missed you!!! How are you???

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Mon Oct 06, 2003 9:03 pm

:wub: hi honey!! i am doing pretty good for a getting-porkier-every- day-girl! :nod: :lol: trying to keep up with appointments, work at the office, work at home, zach's kindergarten dramas, etc. etc. etc. :blink: OY!!! :rolleyes: :lol:

i'm busier than i've ever been, but i think of everyone here EVERY DAY!!! :wub: i'm so proud of myself!!! this is my second time checking in on the board this week!!! :yay: hopefully i'll be able to keep it up... altho zach and i both have doctor appointments this week... bleh... :rolleyes: god, i can't tell you how much i dread going to the doctor.... they're gonna drain me of practically all of my damn blood on thursday. <_< but even worse...... :nervous: THEY'RE GONNA WEIGH ME AGAIN!!!! :yell: :chatter: :freaked: :lol:

eh... but what can you do when your bun is only half done??? :shrug: gotta keep on keepin' on! :P

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Mon Oct 06, 2003 9:04 pm

:wub: hi honey!! i am doing pretty good for a getting-porkier-every- day-girl! :nod: :lol: trying to keep up with appointments, work at the office, work at home, zach's kindergarten dramas, etc. etc. etc. :blink: OY!!! :rolleyes: :lol:

i'm busier than i've ever been, but i think of everyone here EVERY DAY!!! :wub: i'm so proud of myself!!! this is my second time checking in on the board this week!!! :yay: hopefully i'll be able to keep it up... altho zach and i both have doctor appointments this week... bleh... :rolleyes: god, i can't tell you how much i dread going to the doctor.... they're gonna poke my arms with a 20 foot long piece of metal and drain me of practically all of my damn blood on thursday. <_< but even worse...... :nervous: THEY'RE GONNA WEIGH ME AGAIN!!!! :yell: :chatter: :freaked: :lol:

eh... but what can you do when your bun is only half done??? :shrug: gotta keep on keepin' on! :P

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Oct 06, 2003 9:33 pm

but even worse......  THEY'RE GONNA WEIGH ME AGAIN!!!!    

<span style='color:purple'>THat was always my least fave part! '
doc: "any reason for this weight gain Natasha?"

ME: "Damn, I have no idea! I'm so frustrated!"

ME THINKING: 'must have been the DQ blizzard last night or the one on my way in this morning!'

I'm glad you are doing well!!!
:hug:
and we think of you too!!!
</span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Mon Oct 06, 2003 9:46 pm

:rofl: @ the DQ blizzard!!! :thinking: hmmm... haven't had one of those in awhile.... :thinking: :lol:

omg... my biggest weakness lately has been chicken lo mein... and chocolate chip cookies and milk. :ph34r: and wait... this is reeeeaal bad... and i can't believe i'm telling ya'll this... :ph34r: liver sausage spread on ritz crackers! :huh: :unsure: :lol: :lol: :lol: i'm SO serious!!! and it has a LOAD of fat in it!! i've only done that once tho cuz it ended up giving me the most wicked heartburn of my entire life about an hour later, so i chucked it all in the trash! then my husband came home, walked briefly thru the kitchen and said "good GOD! what is that revolting SMELL?!" i lied and said it must haven been something i cleaned out of the refrigerator earlier in the day! :lol: i didn't even want to tell him i ate that!!! :lol:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Oct 06, 2003 9:54 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Oh damn...the pregnancy cravings!!
The liver sausage and riz...ummm...that's a good one!!! :blink:
Sure as hell never would have thought of that!!
:lol:
Goodluck if you hit DQ! I'll be prayin' for you..also Mc'Donald's coffee crisp McFlurry was a fave... :thumbup:
Sorry, I am the worst one to have around when the cravings hit! :ph34r:
</span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Mon Oct 06, 2003 9:57 pm

*in homer simpson voice* mmmmmmmmmm... mcflurry.....

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Mon Oct 06, 2003 10:09 pm

:blink: liver sausage spread? :lol:

:nervous: at getting weighed in...

:drool: w nick i had an awful craving for coffee milkshakes w onion rings :nod:

:o katie you sound so busy......ahhhh zachs got kindergarten dramas.....wait til he has first grade dramas.....then second grade dramas and third......well, you see the pattern :unsure:

:thinking: dq blizzard......mcflurry

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Tue Oct 07, 2003 2:18 pm

:rofl: @ the liver sausage!!! :puke:

You sounds so so so busy! Glad you've found some time to squeeze us in this week. :hug:

I was talked into having spicy curly fries today... I may never be the same. :drool:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Oct 07, 2003 11:05 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Well I had watermelon, Crisco and Cranola oil. :nod:

Not to mention I rolled around in it w/ about 50 hot frat boys. :lol: ^_^</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Tue Oct 07, 2003 11:08 pm

^ :wub: *sigh* my mentor......

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Oct 07, 2003 11:18 pm

<span style='color:blue'>*bows*</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Wed Oct 08, 2003 4:16 pm

:lol: What can I say... you win Bubs. :kiss:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Fri Oct 10, 2003 10:07 am

^^ daaaaaaaaammn... that ain't no joke. *stares in awe at bubs* :notworthy:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Oct 10, 2003 1:52 pm

<span style='color:blue'> :D What can I say? </span>

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:58 am

<span style='color:blue'>Paigey! :lol: Thought I'd bump this for you! :kiss:</span>

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:05 am

<span style='color:blue'>I found this on like, page 24 or something. :lol: Can you believe we've been Mayerfied for 24 whole pages? :wub: Anywho, I was actually looking for the Tell Me What To Say lyrics... I know they were posted somewhere b/c I remember the convo of it tying in with My Stupid Mouth. But I never found them. Then I thought, "Hey, why don't I be a smart one and go to jmtp.com?" Duh. Found 'em in like, .2 seconds. :rolleyes: THEN I was reading the faq's and saw the question if John had ever played on a movie soundtrack... the answers: Serendipity and How To Deal. Now here's the cool part... I watched HTD last night and what did I buy tonight? Serendipity. Weeeeirrrrrrrrd. :blink: </span>

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:26 am

Serendipity! I love that film... I'm a sucker for the cheesy romantic films!
It was on telly over Christmas and I remember John came on and I was like hmmmm I never notice that was on the soundtrack before?! Ha ha :lol:

Return to “NSYNC”