M S G...review

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Tue Nov 25, 2003 8:58 pm

sorry guys this is really long i know...... :ph34r:

omg.....i don't know where to begin.....just got home so bare w me and i'll try to make paragraphs
so this doesn't look like 50 lines of a run-on sentence.....

we arrived at hotel in the morning and they gave us our keys right away even though ck in wasn't til 3.....great hotel..cheap and i swear i thought it was gonna be ghetto but didn't care....it was beautiful.....AND we were across the street from msg....i even hung out our windows and took pics of the huge sign that had JOHN MAYER TONIGHT all lit up....can't wait to see if those came out..

bare w me i'm gettin to the concert....lol

well we took off for the day walked everywhere....to times square, mtv, virgin mega store......sammy even got her picture taken w naked guitar guy...lol......then headed over to rockefeller center......you know saw the today show place, ice skating area, tree was up but they still had scaffolding all around it....walked into saks cuz i love the way the do the twinkle lights all over during the holidays.....macy's was working on it's lights that covered the store top to bottom shaped like a tree.......

then we headed over to serendipity for lunch (rip off) and their frozen hot chocolate (delicious!).......then we needed to head back and it was rush hour and every taxi had occupants in it so this guy w a bike and double seat like those rickshaw things pulled over and said hey where u wanna go i'll get you there faster than a taxi.....well he was cutie and it was only a few more dollars than a taxi, not to mention the fact that we stared at his muscular b-hind and thighs the whole way.....lol.....well he was fast..ran all the red lights, swerved in and out of cars and was really nice....we talked the whole way....found out he's an actor like all the millions of ones in ny he said.....and that he just got a part in a play starting in jan. probably off broadway in 'hurly burly'......name dalia....delia..daly ? u think i remember?

so we get ready....well not really just wash up and stuff....and head across the street......so our tickets said tower D.54 and the guy goes...'up two levels' and i think omg, maybe there's a sec 3 that's up on the third level.......but we walk thru the doors and they send us all the way to the front......omg! i gotta show you where we had seats....we almost shiit.....the X at the top was john's mic and the rows are even..it just doesn't look it.... :huh:

---------------------------X---------------------------
------------- -----------nay ------------- ---------
------------- ----------xx ----------- -------------
the 2 x's are where our seats were, 2nd row...but the rows were even closer together....and the 'nay' is where the security guy took my arm and pushed me up to......lol, omg i was dead center looking right at him!.....i think the security guy was tired of me standing up in the aisle taking a million pics , but he was really nice and just pulled me up there.......and yes, he gave it to alot of people but i got tons! of eye contact....lol and when he picks a person to stare at he stares for a long time....

and sammy caught his guitar pic!.......he was in the bestest mood....so much more than raleigh..and i can't remember all the songs and their order but i'll put it up when i ck scotty's journal.......

i know he started w clarity and ended w st pat. day and 83, i think.......he sang 'only heart'! and said something about 'i just this second decided to play that and the guys didn't know'.......every song was right on.....him moving and laughing...but i thought he stayed at the mic alot more than usual....cuz i know so many of my pics were taken like that and i kept wanting him to move to either side so i could get different angles.....when he sang 'wheels' and at the end where it says......'you can't love too much one part of it' he told everyone to just keep repeating it over and over and he sang over us......the crowd was singing along w my body is a wonderland so loud it gave me chills......

the first john concert will always be special cuz it was a small venue and since i was just curious about who this guy was and then soooo suprised by his performance....but i swear this one topped my list.....it got crazy at the end.....everyone was coming up the aisle and i was getting very friendly with the gate they have in front of the stage.....and i know he's probably said it a million times...but he said this is the most fun he's ever had on stage before.....he was just so into connecting w the crowd and all......

he sang city love, but i was really praying for covered in rain, comfortable and 3x5.....but i swear everyone was having a party up front......and i'm pretty sure but not positive that his brother and g/f or wife was sitting 3 seats down from me in sec 2....cuz they both just stood around smiling and looking at the crowd and then back at john......almost like...'all this for love for john..wow'

wasn't able to get the dog tags that i really wanted cuz they had msg and the date on them, but they only have 250 at every show this tour..but got his tattoo shirt and sammy got another mayer trucker hat....lol

sorry this was so long but i'm typing away on my wordpad so i won't lose everything when my computer shuts down every few minutes and i was trying to tell you everything..even stuff you don't want to hear........one things for sure.....i am gonna do ny again.....and really want to try some other states.....and lol, i've already told bob of my plans......

i'm doing my pics at that shutterfly place so i can crop them myself and then send them out email to everyone.....and if you like any i'll get them printed out and i'll mail them to you.....but they probably won't be done til next wk cuz i have to mail them into them.....

ok....found the set list.....but scotty's journal for msg barely says anything :blink:

John Mayer's set list:
"Clarity"
"No Such Thing"
"My Stupid Mouth"
"City Love"
"Bigger Than My Body"
"Something's Missing"
"Daughters"
"Back to You"
"Only Heart"
"Come Back to Bed"
"Your Body Is a Wonderland"
"Why Georgia"
"Wheel"

Encore:
"St. Patrick's Day"
"83"

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Nov 25, 2003 9:26 pm

<span style='color:purple'>OMG Nay... :hug: :clap:
I am so happy that you and Sammy had a wonderful time!!!
Where to begin...hmmm... :thinking:
The touristy thing...so happy that you had a chance to do that!!
Naked guitar man??? LMAO
Cute muscular behind guy...good job... :thumbup:
I am so envious that you got so close...damn...John eye sex!!!
*THUD*
Bodyguard realizing you were a nut...lmao...way to work the staff...Next time you are so backstage! :thumbup: :thumbup:
Sammy catching the guitar pic...That's awesome!
You got St. Pat's Day too....yipee :smokin: :yay: :clap: :dance:
YBIAW...that song and the crowd...blows me away when I think about it!!!!
I am so happy you both had such a great time...woohoo!!

:dance: :crazyjump: :pimp: :hug: :blowkiss: :yay: :nod: :smokin: :thumbup: </span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Tue Nov 25, 2003 9:38 pm

NAYER! I am SO jealous!!! It sounds like you had an AMAZING time... you and Sammy seem like such good friends. And I can't believe she caught the pick! And that you were so close! Oooh, what'd I do to get that close to Mayer... :lick: :lol: Sounds like an awesome show... greats songs and awesome that he was so on. And yeah, I love that feeling when the whole crowd is singing along... if I get goosebumps imagine what it must feel like for John. :wub:

And it's fun hearing your touristy stuff because it's all places I know and can picture. And I got MY picture taken with the Naked Cowboy... in December... man must have been FREEZING! :lol: And Mraz has had his picture too... hmmm, it's like 2 degrees of the Naked Cowboy between me, Sammy and Jason. :lol: I need some sleep... not making sense...

Anyways! Glad your home safe and had such a great trip! :kiss:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Nov 25, 2003 9:55 pm

hmmm, it's like 2 degrees of the Naked Cowboy between me, Sammy and Jason.  

<span style='color:purple'>LMAO... :laughup: :rofl: </span>

dazed410
Abstracts Royalty

Postby dazed410 » Tue Nov 25, 2003 11:12 pm

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Times'><span style='color:red'>
I WAS THERE WITH YOU! I WAS THERE WITH YOU!
</span></span></span>

yeeeeep that's right I was there too! :lol: Well, I live here, so no elaborate stories or anything, but Nay, I TOTALLY thought about you at least twice during the show. I looked for you chica :wacko: :lol: It would have been cool to meet :thumbup:

Awww I took my camp friends into the city this weekend and we did the naked cowboy too!! :lol: I love when he takes two pics with everyone and says, "wait, wait, you get the best part still: the back!" :rofl: he's sooo funny.

Glad you had such a good time Nay. Loves :wub:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Nov 25, 2003 11:15 pm

we did the naked cowboy too!!

<span style='color:purple'>Oh boy! Genna and Nay both did the naked cowboy!!!

Any other sluts feelin' left out????

LMAO B) </span>

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Nov 26, 2003 1:46 am

<span style='color:blue'>I LOVE the naked cowboy!! :rofl: I want to go to NY sooooooooooo f-in bad!!!!!! :crazyjump:

Nayer!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have NO clue how excited I was for you!!! I'm so glad that you had a fantabulous time!! And more eye sex!!! :lol: I bet he SO remembers you! HE HAS TO!! :lol: :blink:

OH, too much excitement that I don't know what to say!! :lol:

:blowkiss: </span>

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Wed Nov 26, 2003 11:43 am

A John article from MTV.com

Picture: mtv.com/shared/media/news/images/m/Mayer_John/sq-centralpark2003-mtv.jpghttp://www.mtv.com/shared/media/news/image...ark2003-mtv.jpg

John Mayer Moves Awkwardly But Lays His Soul Bare At New York Show

NEW YORK — Some artists can look cool standing in front of thousands of people with only a guitar to shield their bared souls. Dashboard Confessional's Chris Carrabba, Ryan Adams and even Michelle Branch can pull it off with telling facial expressions, nuanced gestures and even some reserved body grooving.

John Mayer could stand to take some notes from them.

Mayer's 6-foot-3-inch frame is inherently gawky. The way he holds his guitar, strapped high with the neck at a perfect 45-degree angle, is diametrically opposed to the low-slung style favored by most people concerned with exuding an air of cool. And where Elvis had his curled upper-lip sneer and Gwen Stefani's pouting lips lavish her words with sensuality, Mayer's mouth contorts awkwardly when he sings, as if he were overdubbed for a foreign film.

And one more thing — he dances like my dad.

None of that mattered Monday at Madison Square Garden during one of the few remaining shows of Mayer's North American tour in support of his latest album, Heavier Things. Instead of trying to become something he's not, Mayer relied on his knack for spinning his dorky demeanor off as endearing. Add to that fact his ability to play guitar like all get-out and he could have played in a burlap sack with his back to the audience and not many would have minded. After all, how many people faulted Jimi Hendrix for playing his guitar upside-down?

On a relatively bare stage — save for two risers that supported the keyboardist and drummer — Mayer was dwarfed by the enormity of the famed venue whose vastness absorbed many of the subtleties that make his guitar melodies so striking. Fans were left instead to focus on his plucky blues-based soloing, which presented him as an accomplished player beyond his years.

He opened his set with "Clarity," the first song off the new album. Each time he stepped away from the mic to bust into his reserved, head-bobbing shuffle was met with deafening screams from the crowd of mostly teenage girls. A trumpet-and-sax horn "section" provided the music with its warm, soulful tones.

Mayer's two-hour set covered 15 of the 24 songs from his new album and its predecessor, 2001's Room for Squares, most of which were group sing-alongs that further obscured the art from the artist. Whether his adoring public was considerate enough to forgo singing the soft songs or their mimicry of Mayer's hushed whispers evaporated in the ether, you could almost hear tears stream down adolescent cheeks while Mayer crooned "Come Back to Bed," "Back to You" and "Wheel."

He showed his appreciation for New York before launching into that jolt of maturity, "City Love." Efficiency, he said, was the part that made New York the best city in the world. Other places, people would stop him on the street, ask if he was really who he was, then fumble around taking pictures — one for themselves and one for their cousin back home.

New York is different. Its residents wouldn't take up so much time and create such a scene. They simply say what's on their mind. "Hey, John, I like ya songs!" is all Mayer might hear crossing Broadway.

The same kind of streamlined compliment could be said of his concert. Wearing a black, buttoned-down shirt and a head of hair that could use a comb and a cut, Mayer didn't look much different from his fans. No fancy lights or fanfare took away from the potency of his songwriting and performance. He laid his tunes bare, without having to mask inadequacies with pomp, circumstance or swagger.

A dance lesson never hurt anybody, though.

John Mayer's set list:
"Clarity"
"No Such Thing"
"My Stupid Mouth"
"City Love"
"Bigger Than My Body"
"Something's Missing"
"Daughters"
"Back to You"
"Only Heart"
"Come Back to Bed"
"Your Body Is a Wonderland"
"Why Georgia"
"Wheel"

Encore:
"St. Patrick's Day"
"83"

Nay!! :hug: :D I was thinking about you all of Monday, I was like - I wonder what time it is in America, I wonder if Nay will be a John yet :lol:...
Glad you had a brilliant time! I'm so happy for you, and Sammy! :yay: And she caught his guitar pick, wow :o! And lots of eye sex, :yay:!!! AND you got to sing along to Wheel ^_^... wow!!!

Can't wait to see all your pictures :nod:!! I really want to see the tattoo shirts aswell, I :wub: his tattoo.
The whole crowd singing along :wub:.... there is nothing I love more when the whole audience sings along, it gives me the chills too. I have YBIW on a cd and all the crowd sing along... and it gives me goosebumps just listening to it ^_^ ... I always out the volume up and close my eyes, to imagine I'm there :nerd:...

Naked Cowboy? :huh: :lol:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Nov 26, 2003 1:28 pm

that sounds amazing i am insanely jealous of you right now! but i am so gald you had sucha great time!

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Wed Nov 26, 2003 1:32 pm

Wow... I think our slut crew meet-up should be in New York. Can you imagine a picture of the slut crew and the Naked Cowboy?! :lol: B)

Woah... Nay and Genna, you guys could have like walked by each other and not know... :nervous:

Claire I loved that review... he is awkward, isn't he? :wub:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Nov 26, 2003 1:36 pm

genna it was such an early mad rush that morning and i completely forgot to email you the night before....i was gonna ask you your seat area and tell you where our hotel was if you got there early or whatever......and we're in ny and i told sammy, shiit! i forgot to get ahold of g.......well at least we were experiencing the same thing at the same time.....how bout that split he did :lol:

thanks for putting the article up...i saw it and was surprised at all the details i forgot to tell you guys...but i was still :blink: when i was writing it all up.......

and yeah! naked cowboy did the same 'and now a pic from behind' bit w sam....and w everyone after sammy :P guess he's got his own routine......

they were also filming all night......but it was just one camera guy so i guess it's not gonna be for a video or anything...maybe just the news out there?

i swear the whole day and night was a blast!.......

and bubs :lol: i bet he was the one :blink: thinking 'why'd that mom leave her poor daughter in her seat and fly up here in front of me'.......sammy just kept laughing all night saying if you didn't know the two of us you'd assume it'd be the daughter as the fan and her mom just going w her.....and then there goes mom! singing, dancing, snapping pics, talking to people :lol: :unsure: maybe that's not something i should laugh over :huh:

naked cowboy and slut crew pic :lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Nov 26, 2003 4:11 pm

<span style='color:blue'>I'm all up for a NY trip. :nod: Just as long as I can go to a Yankee game. :crazyjump:

Oooookay...who's next? :unsure: </span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Wed Nov 26, 2003 6:08 pm

As long as it's against the Sox. :lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Nov 26, 2003 9:54 pm

<span style='color:blue'>DID YOU HEAR NOMAR MIGHT GET TRADED TO ANAHEIM FOR AROD?!?!?!??! WTF IS UP WITH THAT???? :blink: </span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Wed Nov 26, 2003 10:36 pm

NAY! :yay: i was just telling jason all about your trip the other nite... about you not telling bob till the last minute, etc. :lol: and i kept saying "i have to get to the board to see if the review is up yet!" so i've finally seen it and i'm SO EXCITED that things went well. it sounds like you and sammy had a wonderful trip... even the "non-mayer" parts!! :lol: how incredible that you were right across the street and everything was better than you imagined! :notworthy: and your seats!!!! :o holy cow!!! :shocked: you are officially my hero when it comes to planning spontaneous john weekends!! :nod: i was really hoping everything would go perfectly... you, after all, are the quintesential john fan so if anyone's john experience should go well, it should first and foremost be yours!!! :lol:

and i'm all for the reunion in ny. :nod: just as long as it's down the road a bit so i can actually raise the funds to get there. :crossfingers:

oh... and...

DID YOU HEAR NOMAR MIGHT GET TRADED TO ANAHEIM FOR AROD?!?!?!??! WTF IS UP WITH THAT????

nope, but did you hear that houston made a nice offer to andy petitt (sp?)? :shrug: (just thought i'd throw in my two cents there... cuz usually when it comes to baseball, i got nothin'. :lol: )

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:38 am

Wow, don't even TALK to me about that Nomar trade. :nervous: We couldn't trade NOMAR... I mean... he's NOMAH... he's Boston.. he IS the Red Sox! :unsure:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:24 pm

<span style='color:blue'>I KNOW!!!! AND ANDY BETTER NOT GO TO HOUSTON!!! I'LL DIIIIEE!!! :cry: :yell: HE'S JUST MY SECOND FAVE YANKEE...:cry:

And Nomar anywhere but Boston just doesn't make sense. :nono:</span>

dazed410
Abstracts Royalty

Postby dazed410 » Sat Nov 29, 2003 12:31 am

aww Nay don't worry! We'll meet another time :wub:

I could have met you in the sandbox, I could have passed you on the sidewalk! :wub: :lol:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Nov 29, 2003 11:30 am

:cry: i know genna.......

....could i have missed my chance and watched you walk 'by me on the msg floor' :shrug:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sat Nov 29, 2003 9:21 pm

And welcome to Boston Curt Schilling! :yay: :crazyjump:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun Nov 30, 2003 1:26 am

<span style='color:blue'> ;) Can I say Barf? :lol:

:pray: *Prays for Pettitte* </span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sun Nov 30, 2003 1:57 am

You're just jealous. :P

Aww, just thought about Justin in the Sully/Denise skit on SNL earlier... "When I say Red Sox you say Nomah!..." They really do capture the spirit of Boston. :wub: And Justin and his little accent that he always does when he comes to town... "THIS ONE'S ON FIYAH!" Okay, I'm rambling way too much tonight. :lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun Nov 30, 2003 2:27 am

<span style='color:blue'>:lol: I LOVE SULLY AND DENISE!! :rofl: They are my favorites and I was so glad to see him do that one!! :lol: They hadn't done them in a long time either. :D

K-2 you JUST missed me...and now I'm back. :lol: It took for-ever for me to sign into AIM. :bored: </span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sun Nov 30, 2003 2:38 am

Crap Bubs... I think you're probably still on but my brother has been messing around with the computer while I've been away... it's shutting down every 2 seconds and I can't even FIND AIM... and my laptop is at school. <_<

But anways, :wave: Remember when Nay was the only one on past like 11:00 and then she'd complain about her insomnia? ^_^

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun Nov 30, 2003 3:01 am

<span style='color:blue'>:lol: I just downloaded AIM on ma's computer. :lol:

And yes...nay's insomnia. :lol: Have had some pretty interesting nights due to that! :lol:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sun Nov 30, 2003 7:43 pm

:huh: i still have insomnia.....but what's the pt in having insomnia AND being on abs all by myself......let me think :blink: ......yeah no pt in it at all....then it's me posting and writing to me :unsure:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun Nov 30, 2003 8:36 pm

<span style='color:blue'> :lol: I'm CONSTANTLY on! :lol:

Anyone else think it's odd that we all claim that we're always on...but we rarely actually cross paths? :thinking:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sun Nov 30, 2003 10:07 pm

you might be on but i have this suspicious feeling you're not really here but somewhere that has a fan fic w 500 chapters to it :lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun Nov 30, 2003 10:30 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Shut up! :lol: I can't help it! I love that damn story!! :lol: And she posted chapter 77 yesterday...so yeah. Luff it. You would too if you'd finish...or catch up. :lol: Where did you leave off?

But you know how you feel when I update? That story is like my J&J...if that makes sense. :lol: </span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:40 pm

justins bubbles wrote: <span style='color:blue'>I KNOW!!!! AND ANDY BETTER NOT GO TO HOUSTON!!! I'LL DIIIIEE!!! :cry: :yell: HE'S JUST MY SECOND FAVE YANKEE...:cry:
</span>

he and clemens were at the texans game this past sunday and we were there. they walked right down in front of us before kickoff!! :nod: and then the announcer said something about them being in the crowd too. you could here a few people here and there yelling stuff like "hey andy!!! come to houston!!" :P

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:46 am

<span style='color:blue'> :o I woulda jumped and humped him! :lol: :wub: :drool:

He CAN'T gooooooooooooooooooooo :cry:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Dec 03, 2003 11:13 pm

hmmmm bubs i can't remember where i left off i think it was around chapter 40 or 42?....and i will get back to it....i just don't know why i can't sit and read right now....i have been writing an awful lot though.....maybe that's why :shrug:

and katie i never get to see much of you and alwaysmiss you when you are on.....how're you feeling?......

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:44 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Dude nay...I'm re-reading it and I'm on chapter 36. :nono: I'm about to lap you!! :lol:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:51 am

:P you are gonna lap me.....don't know why everything seems hectic right now......i'm writing, trying to finish a book, making some stuff for xmas, dealing w at&t, nick got into an accident, but he's fine.....the cars not....whole front bashed in.....i just don't think i can sit down and read a long chapter right now....don't give up on me though..one day i'll get that thing read....i'm determined B)

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Dec 05, 2003 2:09 am

<span style='color:blue'>Sorry about the kiddos nay. :( But I'm glad that they're okay. :thumbup: :hug:

And I'm kinda dreading going any further because I already know what happens and it just makes my heart hurt thinking about going through it again. :headache: :lol: :nerd:</span>

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Fri Dec 05, 2003 1:27 pm

:creeps in:

what fanfic are you guys talkin bout?

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Dec 05, 2003 2:57 pm

<span style='color:blue'>It's only like the BEST thing I've ever read! :lol: Well, not really, but def the best fic I've read. It's called 'By Your Side' and it's from brown-sugah.com :) </span>

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Fri Dec 05, 2003 3:02 pm

ohhh!!

I love Grown too
thats such a good story

i started reading BYS
i was like in the 30's or 40's
but its soo long
its really good tho
if I have time Ill read it again
im just the type to keep reading it
and w that story it keeps goin
and i keep reading till it finishes
so im up reading it wayy too late

consequence: no sleep that i really need lol

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:17 pm

<span style='color:blue'>I LOVED Grown!! :nod: :wub:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:38 pm

grown.... :) loved that one.....

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Fri Dec 05, 2003 5:20 pm

:wave: doin' fine, nay. i know... we do miss each other all the time!! what's up with that? :shrug: i'm feeling fine. i'm finally starting to pick up some weight. :( all this time i was able to really keep it down, but all of a sudden... omg! i couldn't believe it. :huh: ugh... i don't think i wanna even talk about it. <_<

i'm glad to hear nick is fine after the accident. that sucks that the car is mashed, but at least everyone's okay. :nod:

ohhhhhhh... and "grown" was pretty good. i think that was the one of hers that i read that had some chapters where she described how she decorated their apartment in so much detail that it was a bit of a yawner... but the rest of it was good. :nod: good plot and stuff. :) i need to finish "by your side" tho. i started reading it months ago and never finished. from what i remember, it was LONG!!

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Fri Dec 05, 2003 5:57 pm

Nay, glad Nick's okay... and Katie, sorry about the pounds but I'm sure you're still hot as ever. :hug:

I need to start reading some fic... I feel so left out. :lonely:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Dec 05, 2003 6:16 pm

<span style='color:blue'>BYS IS long...but it's SO worth it!! I love it more than Grown...I think...I kinda started reading Grown again...as well as BYS....WHERE DID I GET ALL THIS TIME? :blink: Oh yeah...I didn't. Just do it instead of important stuff. :rolleyes:

Oh goodness...but you know how you just felt your heart break w/ Phae and Justin in Grown? It's like fiddy times worse in BYS! Oh shiiit...:unsure:...well, yeah. :lol: I didn't spoil anything. :lol: But it takes you through SO many emotions...at some points you just want to rip someone's head off...:splat: :lol:

Talk about getting to involved in fics...:lol: :ph34r: </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Dec 05, 2003 6:57 pm

aww katie....know what, that's fluid and baby weight...so don't worry.....at least you didn't start off like a fluid puff ball like me.....ugh, can't even think about it....

you know i loved grown but my only complaint was the character had a habit of describing how good she was at everything....but the story itself was good....

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Sat Dec 06, 2003 6:14 pm

renee wrote:
you know i loved grown but my only complaint was the character had a habit of describing how good she was at everything....but the story itself was good....

:nod: yes! i know just what you mean! she did brag quite a bit!! :lol: :lol:

have ya'll ever read any of the fics on lancebassadmirers.homestead.net? i think that's what it was called.... :blink: i haven't been there in awhile but that was one of the first fan fic places i ever went to. brownsugah is much better tho.

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Dec 06, 2003 7:06 pm

no i never have gone to that site katie...but then again i've still got 450 chapters of bys left to read :huh:

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sat Dec 06, 2003 7:53 pm

BYS IS long...but it's SO worth it!! I love it more than Grown...I think...I kinda started reading Grown again...as well as BYS....WHERE DID I GET ALL THIS TIME?  Oh yeah...I didn't. Just do it instead of important stuff.

lol thats me ive been reading this one good fic somewhere ill post the link later but im not at home right now
and i still have an essay due that was due 3 weeks ago
and finals comin up in a week
but I really like the plot

ohwell lol ill have more time now cuz im not goin on the jusitn board anymore bc Its really annoying me :ph34r:
but ill probably just start readin more fics :lol:
i really need to do school work
it just sux......

oh btw
im seein JC monday :yay:

lol i just got tix not too good but just wanted to tell everyone :lol:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sat Dec 06, 2003 8:56 pm

JC is coming to Boston to do a club show and I didn't get tickets. :ph34r: How depressing is that? I feel like I should but I don't want to. :ph34r: Plus, there is a huge par-tay that night. :beerchug:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun Dec 07, 2003 3:26 pm

<span style='color:blue'>OH goodness....Katie's turning into a drunkerd like me. :lol: :beerchug: I was so sad this morning too! :lol: The first thing I thought of was "sh**! There's going to be a HUGE party Friday and I'll be at Dan's basketball game!!" And I was planning to get really shiitfaced too. <_<

I'm horrible. :lol:

OH!! STORY TIME!! :rofl: :rofl: This one's a doozy...:lol: So...there's this kid named Bobby (not MY Bobby) but I thought he was cute our very first semester. Well, I kinda let him know that one night...lol And in the same night, I signed on the wall "Sharry loves Bobby" but I meant it to be MY Bobby and he goes "Put Bobby B" so I did b/c I didn't care. lol So at the infamous Jammy Jam I told him I was mad because he wasn't drinking. :rolleyes: What a reason huh? Well, the other night I went to this 'get together' and he was there...already gone. He came up to me and goes "What's the deal? I'm drunk and you're not!" lol I replied "Well, I'm not yet." :lol: He said "I don't get it. When you're drunk, I'm not and when I am you're not." :lol: Well, we took him home that night and when I got out of the car, he told my friend Mary "Man, that girl WANTS me when she's drunk..." :o :rofl: :rofl: Needless to say I DIED laughing when she told me he said that. :rofl: I said "Okay, I told him that I want to make out w/ him ONCE. Did you tell him that I want EVERYONE when I'm drunk?" :ph34r: :lol: But yeah...that was my story.

Anywho...JC. :wub: And BYS...:wub: :wub:</span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Sun Dec 07, 2003 10:48 pm

"Okay, I told him that I want to make out w/ him ONCE. Did you tell him that I want EVERYONE when I'm drunk?"  

:rofl: bubs!!! you kill me!! you know.... :thinking: with a gift for hooking up like you have, you need to keep track of all of them somewhere... cuz who knows? you might be able to call to Guiness for a world record sometime soon! :nod: wow... now THAT would be a GREAT slut accomplishment!!! :notworthy:

:lol: :lol: :hug: :P

Return to “NSYNC”