I Miss You Guys!

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Sun Nov 30, 2003 12:25 am

it has been so long since i have talked to you guys and i have been out of sync (ha!) that i'm like in la la land about the boyz and all that is going on. i did move and i'm still trying to settle in and i still have so much in the old house. but i'm happy!
i got my dell too. i didn't talk to steve though i was helped by a nice guy from washington state, dave! he was cool like steve too!
ans where is everyone these days? not on the jrt board i see. who the heck are those peolpe over there?

help me!
:ph34r: :confused: :freaked: :motormouth: :bootyshake: :lonely: :please:
:idea: :nod: :wave: :crazy: :hi: :whistle:

dazed410
Abstracts Royalty

Postby dazed410 » Sun Nov 30, 2003 1:03 am

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>
DEEEEEEEEE! :wave:</span></span>

Hi Hi Hi. I am herrre :wub:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun Nov 30, 2003 1:04 am

<span style='color:blue'>DEE!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: :crazyjump: We've missed you too!!! We all hang out over here now...I think it's a subconscious thing against solo JT. :lol: J/k... :unsure: Nah, still lub my boyfriend. :wub:

Anyway, me, nayer, and the Katies have been over here now. It's way more interesting than over there. :nod: It's like it kinda turned into 'the other board.' :nervous: And I really have NO clue who those people are over there. :shrug:

And I'm glad you got a new computer!! My mom just got one at home, so I won't have to lug mine around for the holidays! Yay for me! lol

Come over more often! I miss 'JNB'. :( :P </span>

MaryL
Abstracts Royalty

Postby MaryL » Sun Nov 30, 2003 1:15 am

DEE! :hug: i miss you too i come on this board once in a blue moon i'm mostly on the JT board i have a love/hate relationship over there :lol: :P

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sun Nov 30, 2003 1:45 am

DEE! Wow, it's good to see you around! There are so many people that aren't even familiar around the boards these days. Luckily we have our NSYNC board. And people have been dropping in lately... Maddy and Charity pretty recently... :D

Anyways, yay for the new computer! :yay:

dazed410
Abstracts Royalty

Postby dazed410 » Sun Nov 30, 2003 1:46 pm

Mady's been here?!?! :o Wow. I am mad jealous :unsure:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun Nov 30, 2003 2:38 pm

<span style='color:blue'>I hate it when these new kids bump up old aging posts and fool us! I got all excited (again) when I saw Sarena and Mady on a post. :headache:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sun Nov 30, 2003 3:18 pm

hey dee!......i still pop into justin's once in awhile....but i refuse to go into the posts that look there's gonna be a bashing fest....but i'll still look at pics or any info on where he's playing at or if he's appearing on tv etc......

bubs i got tricked into thinking one of those old posts were new and all the oldies were back on at the same time :unsure: i should know better by now.....

dee you've gotta get back here more often....we still keep nsync alive over here even if it's just by chatting about nothing or everything john.....but when there's news about nsync it's posted!....we're still hopeful of a get to together w those boys again......someday, somewhere, somehow.....we're very optimistic nsyncer's!

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun Nov 30, 2003 3:38 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Oh yes we are. Even if we have to gather them up, tie them down and whip them into shape. :whip: :lol: </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sun Nov 30, 2003 7:37 pm

:thinking: whip them...... :D

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:27 pm

:hug: hey dee!!! dude! i got a dell too!!! :yay: just a few weeks ago! :yay:

so glad to see you back on the board. i hope you come around often. :nod: ditto to what everyone else said about the justin board. i usually pop in occasionally but things just got too crazy over there for awhile. i had to retreat over here with mah gurlz. :nod: :wub: and since i'm preggo and trying to do contract work instead of my old steady job, i don't get to the computer as much as i'd like. :( but i'm doing better than i used to!!! :shrug:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Dec 03, 2003 11:18 pm

:wave: just saying hey again to ya katie in case you don't see the other post.....you sound good.....i can't believe you only have what a little over 3 months left for little missy to arrive :crazyjump: :hug:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Dec 04, 2003 12:30 pm

when is your baby due again?

and welcome back deeder

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Fri Dec 05, 2003 6:00 pm

due on st. patricks' day... march 17th. :D

"And if our always is all that we gave
And we someday take that away
I'll be alright if it was just 'til St. Patrick's day."

-- Mayer... yes... a Mayer due date!! :P

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Dec 05, 2003 6:13 pm

<span style='color:blue'>What ELSE would it be? :lol: :P </span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Fri Dec 05, 2003 10:49 pm

You know you listen to too much Mayer when your kiddo has a John birthday. :P :hug:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Sat Dec 06, 2003 6:03 pm

:nod:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Dec 06, 2003 7:13 pm

:lol: ....you could call her mayer :shrug:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun Dec 07, 2003 3:28 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Or Victoria. ^_^ I've always loved that name. :D Very classy. </span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Sun Dec 07, 2003 10:36 pm

oy. :no: this name thing is driving me crazy!! :lol:

actually, here's the scoop.... i have my faves and everyone else has theirs and i have been getting pissed lately cuz jason, zach, my mom, etc. are all saying "oh this one's my favorite! this one's my favorite!" and none of their faves are mine. :( so here's the deal... i didn't choose zach's first name, but it was the only one jason liked and i didn't think was terrible, so i went with it. so dammit, i have decided that I am naming this kid!!! even if i have to wait until she comes out before i decide, by God, i'm naming her myself and i don't care what anyone says! :nod:

yep! :nod: i'm taking a stand!!! :yay: and i WILL say this... if this child is actually born on st. patrick's day, i WILL fit a mayer-esqe name in there somewhere! that is for SURE!!! cuz that will be more than a concidence and i have to mark the experience with something very john!!! :wub:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Dec 07, 2003 11:11 pm

<span style='color:purple'>LMAO...YOU GO K-1!!!

OK, so completely not related but I had to mention it anyway...
I got a kitten the weekend after my John concert *best bud I attended concert with got her for me*
So name time arrives and we decide has to be John realted...righT?
Of course...so we begin with TORI...of course!
Lydia...ick...not a kitty name :blink:
Then of course we shout Georgia!!
With the reasoning that when she does something wrong I can shout out
</span>
<span style='color:red'>WHY GEORGIA WHY??</span><span style='color:purple'>
Now, she did something hilarious as we were deciding and she was named Tinkerbell *one of my tattoos..hee hee* anyway and her nickname is Belle *pr Belly*
BUT...when she does something wrong...the first thing out of my mouth...at the top of my lungs is... "WHY GEORGIA WHY???
Absolutely stupid I know but had to share a stupid John moment!!
LMAO...the moral of the story is the concert is commemorated daily by my kitty...Belle *aka Georgia*

*slaps forehead*
</span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Sun Dec 07, 2003 11:24 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: awww... a new kitty!!! :wub: tinkerbell is a good name for a cat. :nod: i remember when i got my kitty... i can't believe it was 12 years ago! :lol: i took one look at her and she was so prissy, prim and proper that "sadie" came to mind. i thought it sounded like a little old lady with impeccable manners. :D it just fit her. ;)

:thinking: hmmm... georgia.... :thinking: that's a possibility to add to my name list just in case she comes on st. pat's day -- probably would have to be a middle name tho. cuz i can't do tori or any variation of that name, and lydia... eh... no. georgia isn't too bad. :shrug: a friend of mine had a daughter named savannah and i always loved that name for some reason -- oh gosh! her kid was probably one of the most gorgeous children i had ever seen too and so smart! it was really sad that she had to give her up. :( that's another story tho.

but... can you imagine if i named my kid savannah? she'd be savannah white.... ahem... as in... vannah white can i please buy a flippin' vowel? :rolleyes: ugh!!! i can hear it now. the torture would be relentless for her! :no: i couldn't do it. :nono: :lol:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Dec 07, 2003 11:32 pm

<span style='color:purple'>She would definitely have to have her mommy's feistiness...Savannah White!!!

THe name game...my hubby and I argues about that for so long!
I wanted Cassie and he wanted Cassandra...I was like "when you pop the damn kid out you will have more of a say...dickhead'
lol, anyway, he won...It's Cassandra Reice. BUT...We call her Cassie...except when she's in sh** and the full name comed out...eeeek!!!

Ryan Cade...I won! When I had Ryan I had already done it once and basically said...'Screw you, your opinion does not matter!!!'
Good luck!!</span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Sun Dec 07, 2003 11:38 pm

:lol: :lol:

oh i love ryan for a boy... but again... i would've had a ryan white. :nono: remember... ryan white was that poor little kiddo who had AIDS and his parents fought to keep him in public school while the rest of the parents petitioned against it and all that? yeah... so i couldn't use ryan. :( i figure that kids have enough crap to deal with when it comes to school and friends without parents giving them names that people will goof on them for. :rolleyes:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Dec 07, 2003 11:45 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I agree!! Some kids have it tough, that's for damn sure!
Life is tough enough!!

</span>

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon Dec 08, 2003 12:17 am

<span style='color:blue'>I know a Ryan White AND a Savanah!! :lol: Anyway...way to go K-1!! I've already decided that I'm naming my kids too. :P I don't do family names. :nono: I'm a victim of one. :ph34r: </span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Mon Dec 08, 2003 12:20 am

:laughup: that's right!! remember we talked about "hazel" and "doris" that one nite? :lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon Dec 08, 2003 12:22 am

<span style='color:blue'>:nod: :lol: I just don't get how parents don't realize that a name needs to stay in the 1920's. :shrug:</span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Mon Dec 08, 2003 11:12 am

:nod: yup... there's a younger chick that works up in the front office here and her name is actually eunice. :blink: seriously, i think i'd petition to change my name as soon as possible if that happened to me. luckily, this little girl is cute and very sweet. i wonder if she has a "club name" like samantha or brigitte or lana for when she meets guys!!! :lol: i've always been tempted to ask her, but i'm too chicken!! :lol: :lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon Dec 08, 2003 3:45 pm

<span style='color:blue'>:lol: She'd probably get all offended and be like " :angry: What's WRONG with my name?!?!?" :lol: :unsure: </span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Tue Dec 09, 2003 4:43 pm

^ :rofl: I think I would KILL MYSELF if that was my name!!!

Go girls for naming your own kiddos! I'm gonna do it too. No way am I going to name my kid Gertrude or something after carrying it for 9 months. :lol:

:rolf: @ Savanha White!

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:08 am

okay so this may be dumb, but here goes, i named my daughter after alex p. keaton. yes family ties! i love family ties. and i loved alex p. keaton. so my daughter is alexandria and i call her..what else...alex! ha! and she has a middle name and i love the mongram for her. sad i know, that a tv show could influence me like that. my husband only said instead of alexandra, can we make it alexandria!1 got yo have the "i"! roflamo
i told my daughter how we came up with her name and she thinks it is so cool. and yep! she loves family ties too!

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:19 am

<span style='color:blue'>DEEEEEEEE!!! :hug:

I love Christmas surprises. ^_^</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Dec 26, 2003 9:19 am

hey dee! hey bubs! hope you all had a great christmas.....

i'd actually thought of the name alexandria cuz i love girls names that are shortened to boys names....ie sam :lol: but then i remembered i had a nicholas and well, nicholas and alexandria? :huh: just wasn't gonna work :P

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Dec 27, 2003 12:00 am

<span style='color:blue'>My sister is OBSESSED with Nicholas and Alexandria. :lol:</span>

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Sat Dec 27, 2003 2:50 am

that was my fav book in high school. i was totally obsessed with them too. oh what a love story and a tradegy. omg! nicholas and alexandria..i have thought about them in years. now i have to re-read that book...thank you
hey guys!!!!!

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon Dec 29, 2003 2:21 am

:lol:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Fri Jan 02, 2004 5:36 pm

:lol: dee... it's funny that you mentioned the alex keaton thing, cuz the other girl who works in the office with grace was telling me that she named her daughter mallory because of mallory keaton on "family ties!" :lol: :lol: (incidentally, i looked mallory up in the baby book and it said it meant "unhappy and unlucky." :blink: yikes!! what a terrible thing to find out if that were actually your name!!)

well girls... i think i am actually pretty set on sydney as the official, final name. i have been thru three different baby books and i can't find one single name i am totally in love with aside from that one. :nod: so most likely, my daughter will be sydney.... unless i change my mind again. :huh: :lol: i'm still working on the middle name, but that shouldn't be as hard as deciding on the first. :)

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Fri Jan 02, 2004 6:23 pm

Aww, Katie! I LOVE Sydney! She'll be adorable... and you're right, middle names don't seem as hard. Just don't screw up like my parents... my full name is CATHERINE ROGERS! :puke: But I'm sure you have much better taste. :lol: :hug:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Jan 02, 2004 6:48 pm

i'm w k2....i love the name sydney! and sydney renee sounds great too! :lol:

my guys both have 'breault' for their middle names....they hate being asked about it :unsure: :ph34r:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Fri Jan 02, 2004 7:20 pm

As long as there's not a popular children's TV show called Mr. Breault's Neighborhood. :lol:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Jan 02, 2004 7:39 pm

:lol: true katie....and at least it's hidden pretty much in the middle for them.....that was my last name and i was known as 'bro' all my life....yo bro! is all i ever heard....

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Fri Jan 02, 2004 10:37 pm

wow! i have a girlfriend named cydney! she is so cool. she has a twin sister and she is a dynamite writer and poet! she is a very classy lady too. she was like a mentor to me in college. i love it when girls has male names. it seems powerful to me and they seemed destined to be strong and powerful too. just my own perception you know!
i don't have a middle name and i always wanted one so when i got married i started using my last name as my middle name and initial. :lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Jan 03, 2004 12:23 am

<span style='color:blue'>I got stuck with the family name for my middle. <_< :rolleyes: Now when people ask I just say 'L'. :lol:

But I LOVE Sydney!! :nod: My little cousin's name is Sydney Elise. She's soo pretty too. Anyway...nay's just itching to get in there somewhere :lol: And K-2...:lol: I'm sorry. But I'm naming my kids after Jakob Dylan and Sanderson (not first name lol) after Derek. :P </span>

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Sat Jan 03, 2004 12:15 pm

Sydney is a lovely name I love place names as human names! :blink: That sounded confusing. There was a little girl at the nursery I used to work at called Africa and her sister was called India! Their brother who we thought might be called Pakistan broke the trend! They called him Jacob.

I :wub: the name Jacob it's so cute.
My middle name is sooooo hideous. It's Audrey. :ph34r: :rofl: I mean what an old ladies name!
My mum said it was because she wanted my initials to be R.A.M cos I'm an Aries. Couldn't she have just picked Alison or something???

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Jan 03, 2004 3:24 pm

<span style='color:blue'>:lol: That sounds like something I would do. :lol: Although, I do think Leo is kind of a cool name for a kid. :thinking: But I don't want anyone thinking I was a die hard LeoDi fan. ;) Ew.</span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:57 pm

well then... sydney it is!!! :lol: :P my middle name is ann, but i'm not all that attached to it where i feel like i should pass it down or something. i thought about katherine (my full first name) but i dunno. :shrug: i'll do some more thinking on it. :thinking:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sun Jan 04, 2004 4:29 am

B-Yum... Audrey is way cool. Like Audrey Hepburn. ^_^

K-1... You can't go wrong with C/Katherine. :P

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Wed Jan 07, 2004 12:15 am

i love audrey hepburn, classy lady she was!
my fair lady
sabrina
bloodline, etc.

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Wed Jan 07, 2004 2:29 pm

B-Yum... Audrey is way cool. Like Audrey Hepburn.

Thank you :) I never thought of it like that!
I think there's a certain sluttiness to the initials 'RAM' too! As in ram it in....
:o :ph34r:

Return to “NSYNC”