PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:37 pm

I hear he's really like that in real life :lol:

:wub:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Mon Dec 29, 2003 10:08 pm

Crap, now I have to watch the Ring AGAIN and freak myself out. But oh well, if it's at the beginning I can shut it off right after and avoid a week's worth of nightmares. :lol:

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Mon Dec 29, 2003 10:15 pm

OMG so i did research, cause I had to find out...well she is leaving. :( if u want proof check this site out, but if you're not into spoilers don't bother reading...

tvtome.com/OC/guide.htmlhttp://www.tvtome.com/OC/guide.html

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Dec 30, 2003 3:07 am

<span style='color:blue'> ;) Well poo. </span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Fri Jan 02, 2004 5:30 pm

i like seth with summer tho. so i'll be good with anna moving on, i think. :shrug:

i hate to say this... but i missed the last not one, not two, but THREE episodes of the OC. :( i am totally serious when i say that i am completely sick about it. i have no idea how it happened. :blink: :huh: i was just gone on those nites and i screwed up my perfect viewing attendance for my most fave show!!! :cry: so i have no idea what's been happening. :cry:

:lonely:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Fri Jan 02, 2004 6:20 pm

I have the entire season on tape... :nerd: If only I was as cool as Tasha and had a tape copier thingy. ;) Or you had TiVo. Wow, I really want TiVo... and I'm rambling again... sorry... :lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Jan 03, 2004 12:55 am

<span style='color:blue'>I'll give you the low down...well, what I remember...:lol: OH, Christmakkuh! :lol: Anna gave Seth a homemade comic featuring him. But Summer beat her out and surprised him dressed exactly like Wonder Woman. :lol: That was great...they then said that he'd have to pick one. He didn't and said he just wanted to be friends. They both refused.

Um....Marissa got caught stealing and started going to therapy. She met some jerk-off who was trying to get in her pants...then on the New Years one she told Ryan that she loved him and he said 'Thank you." :lol: But at the end, when she was at jerk-off's party, just at midnight, Ryan burst through the door and kissed her and told her he loved her. Her reply: "Thank you." lol

Uh, Summer and Anna were at that party too...and started talking to some guy from Tulsa of all places. lol But Anna left and cheated and went to Seths...and they ended up making out w. <_< But Summer was smoochin' on Tulsa and pulled away and said "you're not Seth Cowen." :wub: :wub: :lol:

And Sandy and Kirstin went to a swingers party...after her weird wild annoying sister came back. :blink: Want her to leave. Now. But they left w/ each other.

I think that's about it for now. :shrug: anything else girls? :lol:</span>

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Sat Jan 03, 2004 3:29 am

oh yeah, Kristen's sister is extremely annoying. She can't act. She needs to leave. She's ruining all the fun in the Cohen household..

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Jan 03, 2004 12:00 pm

<_< ah yeah the sister...she's a party house trasher....

have you seen the previews where she's telling marissa's dad she's always had a crush on him and goes in for the kiss....

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Jan 03, 2004 3:27 pm

<span style='color:blue'> :blink: :blink: :blink: NO!!! And why? I mean, obviously she doesn't have a heart...and he doesn't have money...:shrug:</span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:48 pm

:hug: thanks for getting me the rundown on the OC haps, girls!!! :lol: i did see the chrismakkuh one and it was awesome!! :P so ryan finally bucked up and said the "L" word, huh?? good for him.... altho marissa annoys me alot. <_< and a swinger's party???? :o holy cow!!! :lol: i bet that was entertaining!!! :lol: :lol:

Return to “NSYNC”