Jay Leno - Tonight

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Tue Dec 09, 2003 3:52 am

John is going to appear on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Tuesday 9th. :D (Check your local NBC listings for times) Just thought I'd let you girls know and if your already do then it's a little reminder. I know some of you forget to watch these things :lol: :P...
Let me know how the show goes. We get Jay Leno here it's just a bit behind. I found out when I was flicking channels and guess who was performing at the time?!! :o JASON! :wub:

John also added some tour dates but I don't think they affect anyone here. (apart from the Rodeo show) But my dream show is in Vancouver... John AND Maroon 5 opening up from him ^_^... maybe it's time I pay my cousins in Canada a visit :lol:...
Did you girls know Maroon 5 are on the Love Actually soundtrack with Sweetest Goodbye? I loved that film :wub:.

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:49 am

thanks claire... i didn't know and love adding to my tape :)

I'd love to see john and m5.....i saw his new tour dates w them on the bill and thought this is gonna be the second or third time they've toured a bit w him......but last time they concentrated on the west coast mostly, just like now.....

yeah! i did know and i remember them when they were just playing small venues and not many people heard about them....john really help get the word out about them..... :)

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Tue Dec 09, 2003 11:08 am

:yay: thanks for the announcement, claire!! :hug: i'll be tuning in!! :thumbup: i'm SO in the mood for a bit of john!! :chew: but then again, when am i not? :shrug:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Dec 09, 2003 3:09 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Goodness...now I have to remember something! :wacko:

I want the Love Actually sndtk SOOOOOO bad!! :lol: I can't find it anywhere...I swear I can't find anything I want here... <_< </span>

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Tue Dec 09, 2003 3:34 pm

I'm going to buy it so if you have trouble getting it, I'll be happy to make you a copy. :D

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Tue Dec 09, 2003 3:40 pm

reminds me i saw Jason Mraz yesterday at my jingle ball

and i thought he wouldnt be too good for the fact that it was a huge arena and i personally think they come across better in small venues
but he was really really good

and hes such a funny weird man :lol:
and i really like the live version of you and I both
cuz i dont like the video version
the live version is a lot better :nod:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Tue Dec 09, 2003 5:23 pm

Aww, he was good? Even with the big arena? Did he seem nervous? Did he talk to the crowd a lot? What did he play? :ph34r: I'm such a Mraz freak... :lol: He was way cute on Leno, btw...

Back to the topic. :lol: I'm psyched for tonight! What do you guys think he'll play? I'll try and stay up... I'm wicked sick. Sore throat, cough, head ache, fever, the whole works... :(

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Dec 09, 2003 5:32 pm

<span style='color:blue'>I'm sick too! I thought I had the flu because I could. not. move. yesterday. Ugh...and I had a whole head cold...goopy stuff in my eyes and everything. :blink: I'm SURE y'all wanted to know that. :lol: But I went to my friends and I told one of them "I'm too sick to be drinking..."

But you know...:guzzle: Casual drinking isn't so bad, is it? :shrug:</span>

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Tue Dec 09, 2003 6:11 pm

Aww, he was good? Even with the big arena? Did he seem nervous? Did he talk to the crowd a lot? What did he play?  I'm such a Mraz freak...

yeah i thought it wouldnt come across that welll in a big arena but he did really good

no he didnt seem nervous at all and he talked to the crowd a lot

hes like i bet all the ladies are glad JC is here hehe
but no love for JC in MN :no: :(

the stadium was filled with kids and middle schoolers luvin hillary duff and Simple plan :blink:
its weird how kids used to listen to the whole teen pop thing nsync and stuff and now its hillary duff
woo im growin up :lol:

he played a pretty long set
and he made the coolest noises lol
he kept like kinda rappin i wanna say
im not sure the songs he played
cuz i dont know too much
and i like his songs a lot better live than the recorded versions
but he played 40 min i think
maybe shorter i dont remember at all
i know he played 6 songs atleast
he played the remedy tho and you and i both
but thats about all i know

and :lol: bubs
i would def throw up if i drank and was sick

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Tue Dec 09, 2003 7:15 pm

glad you got to see jason...... :huh: why did i think you were seeing john? so is he just starting to do larger venues now...i love the small ones too!

awww hope you guys feel better....i agree w zozon, i'd barf if i drank while i was sick....but that bubs of ours is a trooper :lol:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Dec 09, 2003 7:25 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Woohoo...can't wait! Thanks for the heads up cause once again I would have missed it!!!
Maroon 5 and John...OMG!!! Way too much to handle!!!
When I saw Matchbox *squeal* M5 opened...along with Sugar Ray..talk about Harder to Breathe!
I still fantisize when I think about it!!

:smokin: </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Dec 10, 2003 10:25 am

:( anyone notice that john sounded like he was losing his voice.....i think he's touring too much.... :o did i just say that?....

now was it me or did you guys think melena was hamming it up in front of the camera last night...and at the end when she walked out after john's performance, she just got right in camera shot of herself :huh:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:29 am

Yeah, John sounded a little sick himself... he should come over here and we can be sick together... :wub: I was psyched he played Clarity... I'm assuming that's going to be the next single? And Melana... Jesus, she didn't even let Jason say one word! :lol:

Zozon, he is amazing live! I'm glad he didn't seem nervous... although he is adorable when he's nervous. He looked like he was going to piss his pants when he sung the national anthem on Thanksgiving. :wub: I love the skat... that's the rapping thing I think you were talking about... where he's all "bom, bom, dada dada da daa daaa daaa da da..." I have that on right now... :lol: :wub:

I would KILL to see John with M5. :yell:

Bubs, my friends came over the other day swearing a little drinking would be good for me... yeah, right. :puke:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Dec 10, 2003 1:04 pm

:( sorry you're still feeling bad katie.....

bubs?....you feeling any better....bubs?.....are you making out w someone?....bubs? :unsure: think she's tried the 'drink cure' again.....

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Dec 10, 2003 1:49 pm

<span style='color:blue'> :unsure: So...

But NO! Last night, right in the middle of John, that DAMN Emergency Broadcasting eeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkk came on!! Then they took him away!! I'm talking green screen for like a whole minute...:yell: I was yelling "I hate you!" at the top of my lungs. :cry: So I got like the first thirty seconds of him, then just him and the eeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk and then nothng, then him normal for like 10 seconds. <_< Biitches.

And I'm STILL dying. My cough is getting worse and so is my cold. :sick: :sneeze: But I get to lay around until tomorrow...and then I'll just be studying. :puke: </span>

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Wed Dec 10, 2003 6:43 pm

I love the skat... that's the rapping thing I think you were talking about... where he's all "bom, bom, dada dada da daa daaa daaa da da..." I have that on right now...

lol thats what i meant
i liked it :nod:
he is really good live cuz i wasnt really a fan
cuz his songs on the radio are okay
but hes so much better live in my opinion

that sux that you guys are all sick :(

Bubs, my friends came over the other day swearing a little drinking would be good for me... yeah, right

:puke:
i just could do it
the smell of liquor alone if i was sick id throw up

not to say that i dont mind drinkin lol
but damn underage 21+ law in this country <_<

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Dec 11, 2003 2:30 am

but damn underage 21+ law in this country   <_<

<span style='color:blue'>
But rules are made to be broken. :beerchug:

Okay...so I drank tonight. I've drank THREE times this week and nothing. I want to be fuucking plastered okay? Okay. But...I did get my ear nibbled on. :P :lol: </span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Thu Dec 11, 2003 3:43 pm

:yay: Yeah Bubs! :lol:

I can't BELIVE you got the emergency broadcasting crap!!! :yell: That pisses me off because seriously has that thing ever even been used in real life? <_< Hopefully they'll have it on repeat and you can watch the whole thing in all its Mayertastic glory. :D

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Dec 11, 2003 4:52 pm

<span style='color:blue'> :lol: That's what I was yelling! :lol: I was like "When the f*** do they ever show this sh** besides when you WANT to watch something!!!!" :yell: :lol:

yeah...let's pray for repeats. :pray:</span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Sat Dec 13, 2003 12:27 pm

renee wrote: :( anyone notice that john sounded like he was losing his voice.....i think he's touring too much.... :o did i just say that?....

now was it me or did you guys think melena was hamming it up in front of the camera last night...and at the end when she walked out after john's performance, she just got right in camera shot of herself :huh:

yes! i thought john sounded a little raspy-ish on those little yodel parts of "clarity." :nod: but still... :wub: he was great!!! :D

and melena... <_< i don't know what that chick was trying to do. :rolleyes: when she shook john's hand i thought "get AAAAWAAAAAAAY from him NOOOOOOWWW little missy!!!" :splat: :lol: i thought she came across like a total fool during that whole interview tho. :motormouth: the hair flipping and blah blah blah blah at 90 miles per hour was SO on my nerves... and THEN.. all the talk about "we're working on the eyebrows and the fashion sense... and what are those things we're doing? oh, the crest white strips..." i was like :jawdrop: !!!! now i'm so glad she didn't pick adam!! i doubt he would've put up with all that crap anyway, but what the hell is she doing? she made herself look like more of a materialistic biotch who only cares about looks than she did on the show!!! :rolleyes: ugh! :no: it was nice to hear that adam was dating a nice girl tho! :D

i'm sorry to year about all the sickie sluts out there! :( feel better bubs and katie!!! :wub: :hug:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Dec 13, 2003 9:42 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Thanks! I'm feeling better already. :nod: Although I LEFT Any Given Thursday at school. :yell: So...it's gonna be a MONTH before I can watch him again. :no: But I did finally watch his MTV2 special and :wub: </span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sun Dec 14, 2003 1:52 pm

Katie! I know... she was so hung up on everyone's looks... I was just like :blink: thank God she didn't pick our Adam so she could gay him all up.

I'm feeling better... I still have a cough... and every now and then the sexy raspy voice comes back into play. Which is suddenly not such a bad thing now that I'm not pale and shaky and snotty. :shrug: :lol:

Did anyone see SNL last night... Jimmy did a mini sketch on John sining a Christmas song during Weekend Update... he played the guitar and was just like "blah blah blah blahblahblaaaaah christmas presents..." with the little yodels. Funny because... you really can't understand Mayer the first time you hear a song... :lol: :wub:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:56 pm

<span style='color:blue'> :lol: Mary called me to tell me they were making fun of him!! But I didn't get to see it. :lol:

THEN I got drunk called and got told that he was thinking about my body. :blink: :lol: :lol: :lol: </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Mon Dec 15, 2003 6:04 pm

:o i missed snl....even though i don't think it's as funny anymore i usually have it on....of course the one time i don't.... <_<

oh the melena and her hogging the camera and talking about the eyebrows and whitestrips....unbelievable....

glad you're feeling better katie and bubs you got a call saying he was thinking about your body?..... :lol:

:lol: @ k1 'get awaaaay from him nooooow little missy'......my sentiments exactly!

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Thu Dec 18, 2003 2:14 pm

awww! i missed snl too. :( but i'm sure i'll just happen to catch it one day in reruns and go "OH!! OMG! that's the one i missed." :o :lol:

glad to hear that you girls are feeling better. reading about all the finals cramming and coffee brought back memories! :lol: my freshman year, first semester, i had so much caffeine the nite and morning before my college algebra final that i got deathly sick in the middle of the test!! :sick: i literally had to leave four times to chuck up! :pukeface: thankfully my professor was cool with me having to go in and out of the room. i think she could tell i wasn't faking by how green i was! :lol: by the end of the test i was just coloring in random answers on my scantron. :lol: but i ended up with a C for the semester. :shrug: pretty good for me considering i am a total screw up when it comes to anything having to do with math. :no:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Dec 18, 2003 4:47 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Scantrons. :puke:

And my algebra class was HORRIBLE! I was stuck in the middle of those annoying nerds that you think only exist in TV Land. :nono: No no girls...they are real. :lol: And they weren't even smart so they were useless. :rolleyes: And my teacher was like the head physics guy and when one of the nerds told him that he was thinking of majoring in physics and asking about it, our teacher goes: :huh: "Get a new brain and I'm sure you'll do fine." :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That was GREAT! :rofl:

But yeah...my teacher was the devil. He made you feel like if you skipped you'd go straight to hell...no if's, buts or ands about it. You were doomed. Luckily I'd skip on the good days when he'd amazingly cancel or wouldn't assign homework. :yay: :lol:

But I just got my grades back. :headache: I'll be on academic probation for my sorority. :no: But only by one tenth of a point. <_< :rolleyes: I'm sure I'll be in great company though. ;) </span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Dec 18, 2003 4:55 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Shiit Bubs...sorry about the probation!
Must be a pre-req...must be the devil at least 95% of the time!
Weak at heart need not apply...bastards!
muhahahaha :ph34r:
Anyway, :hug: :blowkiss:
</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Dec 18, 2003 9:00 pm

:( aww bubs sorry to hear bout that....but you'll get the average up again and you're not off by much anyway.....

so everyone's starting to feel better?.....everyone here has been fighting back colds....sometimes i wish if we're gonna get sick we'd just get it over with....i hate thinking oh no here it comes then oh, no maybe not.....eh.....i am pmsing....that's not fun....esp around this time of year <_<

no matter when i get here i've already missed you guys.....maybe one day we'll all make it on at the same time......i'm bored :(

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Dec 18, 2003 9:12 pm

<span style='color:purple'>ahem...me too... :lonely: </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Dec 19, 2003 12:23 am

tash wanted to say hi so you don't feel lonely and bored too........ :)

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Dec 19, 2003 1:24 am

<span style='color:blue'>I'm here now! :wave: And I wrote up a lil diddy and want someone to read it. ;) I'll probably just post it. :shrug:</span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Dec 19, 2003 8:28 am

<span style='color:purple'>Hi Nay :hi: Thanks again! Sorry I was gone this time!
Damn!
BUBS...I wanna read!!!!!</span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Fri Dec 19, 2003 7:16 pm

:wave: hey girls! :hug: i feel like i haven't been on in days! :huh: that must be cuz i haven't. :( i just had a sec the other day and posted twice i think.. :rolleyes: then i had to get some work done. <_< damn work. :angry:

bubs... :hug: i'm sorry to hear about the grade thing... a tenth of a point! *slaps head* that sucks that you were just thaaaaaaaaat close to being okay too. :no: like nay said tho, i'm sure you'll be back on track in no time! :D

hi nay! :wave: all our timing has been off for so long! hardly anyone is on when i'm able to make it to the board either. :( i'm hoping its just all of the holiday stuff over the past months that is the cause of it all. maybe after the new year we'll all get back on track again. :wub: sorry you're pmsing for the holidays. that's one positive part of being preggers! altho my mood swings are very similar to pms sometimes!!! but less predictable! :lol: poor jason!! :lol: :lol:

i hate to say it, but i can't wait till christmas is over. <_< it has always been my favorite holiday, but this year has just been frustrating! :chatter: truthfully, all i want is to get this baby out of my body! :yell: geez... pregnancy blows. <_<

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Dec 19, 2003 9:14 pm

<span style='color:blue'>:rofl: :rofl: Sorry K-1. :( :lol: </span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Dec 19, 2003 9:41 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Oh man...hugs to all of you!
I miss all of you!
Katie...I feel for you, wish I had miracle words for you! When it's closer to your due date maybe i can give you a few hints to help you out! All those courses have to be good for something! lol! j/k
I agree with you Katie...I'm hoping the the New Year will bring more time for all of us to chat!</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sun Dec 21, 2003 12:52 am

I'm HERE! God, I have NEVER been more grateful to be out of school!!! Finals are done... and I think I managed to do okay. I'm feeling better but the SECOND I did I started my period! :steaming: So Friday night... PARTY. :beerchug: And I met a boy... Andrew. :D Today I was finally starting some Christmas shopping :ph34r: and then ANOTHER party. And it was a home party so JOSH was there... :lick: We're officially not together as of now but there was action all the same. Maybe things will go back to normal since we're both home for the next month... :huh: I'm rambling... and kinda a little drunk I think... :lol:

Katie... you poor thing!!! Hopefully these holidays will breeze by and you'll be bumpless in no time. :hug:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon Dec 22, 2003 1:21 am

<span style='color:blue'>Yesss...:lol: A drunk post!!

And it's not me!! :lol:

And sorry about you and Josh.... :(

But hey...Andrew could be fun...*wiggles eyebrows* </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:22 pm

aww katie....i so understand and once the holidays are over the time will fly by and march will be here in no time! :) and like katie said you'll then be bumpless :lol:

sorry k2 about you and josh (oops almost wrote jason :lol: ).....but bubs took the words out of my mouth.....an andrew huh? i say live it up during your college yrs.......

oh speaking of college....nick got accepted to western carolina university :clap: man, he brought the letter to me after reading it and as i read the first line i started getting choked up.....really, i'm getting empty nest syndrome really bad, but i'm so happy for him.....he's still waiting to hear from other schools that he applied to and still has a couple more he's gonna try for.....i'll let you guys know....

we were suppose to go to florida but the cars been in the shop and well, it's not ready yet so it's kinda looking like we'll be home for the holidays.....nick and sam are not thrilled to say the least and have been letting me know every minute or two <_<

hope we all manage to get on after the holidays....i'll be thinking about you all with love, have a wonderful time w your families! :hug:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Dec 23, 2003 3:26 am

<span style='color:blue'>Don't worry Nay...looks like I won't be with much family this year either. <_< Maya is coming in the day after xmas, so her mom is staying up there and my other cousin got in wreck today and so her fam's not coming either. Also, one of my uncles tribes isn't coming either... ;) That's 25 people missing. It's gonna be a poopy Christmas. </span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Dec 23, 2003 9:01 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Poopy Christmas????
Me too damn it!
I wish you all a wonderful Christmas and I can't wait to hear about all the...ahem...goodies we get!!
*wink wink*
</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Tue Dec 23, 2003 10:56 pm

:( sorry bubs....hope your cousin is ok and that your christmas will turn out better than you expected.....

i'm actually gonna be by myself now....vic got the kids tickets and i know they wanted to get out of town for awhile....so, well it's gonna be weird...but i'm ok :(

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:46 am

<span style='color:blue'> :o Nay! Alone for Christmas??? That's just not right. :(

Well...it turns out I heard wrong and my cousin that got in the wreck and my uncle's tribe are coming. So, it won't be that bad. :)

But I'm still sad for Nayer. :hug: :( </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Dec 24, 2003 11:59 am

:( :hug: thanks bubs....i'm ok...got the j dvd to watch and keep my mind off christmas...

:) i'm so glad your cousin and uncle's tribe :lol: is coming after all! have a great christmas :hug:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:44 pm

Aw, Nayer! I hope Justin kept you company and you weren't lonely on Christmas... :hug:

Bubs, I'm so glad your family was able to come!

So I just want to apologize because my Secret Slut didn't get their present yesterday... it will be a little late. Because I suck. :ph34r:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Dec 26, 2003 8:23 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Aww Nay... :hug: :blowkiss:
Sending my hugs and kisses your way!
</span>

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Dec 26, 2003 11:48 pm

<span style='color:blue'> :o :lol: I suck too K-2...but I PROMISE my Secret Slut WILL get their gift...I even have it...I just have to pack it and send. :lol: SORRY! :hug:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Dec 27, 2003 5:29 pm

thanks guys...i've actually been getting stuff done around the house so it's not all bust :P

and i sent my secret slut present out but not sure if it arrived yet....i think it was suppose to be there if not at christmas then not too long after.... :huh: ..hope it's not lost in the mail :(

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sat Dec 27, 2003 5:46 pm

I'm sure it will get there, Nayer. :P

Mine will be sent out Monday... hopefully... there's something I desperate to put in but I can't find it anywhere. I keep holding off sending it in fear the next time I go shopping I'll see it. :shrug: :lol:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Dec 27, 2003 5:52 pm

:lol: it's weird i'm so use to seeng 'nayer' now i don't even question it...bubs is always coming up w names...

i know what you mean about waiting in hopes of finding that one thing you're looking for....i do that all the time

it's so quiet around here :unsure:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sat Dec 27, 2003 8:33 pm

I know... these Abs names really stick. :lol: My brother was telling my aunt and uncle Christmas Eve about some camp that he went to last summer named, ironically, "K-2". I looked up expecting someone trying to get my attention. :lol:

It is quiet... you'd think with the holidays that people would have more time to get on. Or maybe that's just me... I need a few days in sweats to recover before New Years. :beerchug: :lol: I might be headed to NYC! (:yay:)

Return to “NSYNC”