Anyone Watch Average Joe?

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Tue Dec 09, 2003 11:14 am

so i'm hoping that someone out there has been watching "average joe" -- another of the network's brilliant ploys to lure unsuspecting reality tv junkies in. :nod: :rolleyes:

*sigh* well, last nite was the finale and i'm so upset. malena totally screwed the show. i was reeeally pulling for adam... the true average joe. :wub: i LOVED him!!! he was just absolutely adorable!! watching his face when she told him she didn't choose him was so painful! i wanted to CRY! :cry: it looked like someone punched him right in the stomach. :no: it was the saddest damn thing ever!!!! :( if i wasn't married, i swear i'd go find that guy for myself!! :nod: :wub: he was awesome. :nod: i was so disappointed when that biotch picked pretty boy jason! <_< the guy had NO personality... i hope she gets dumped. <_<

i guess i should know if anyone watched the show before i keep ranting about something no one saw tho!! :lol: so? anyone? :shrug:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:15 pm

:o katie i know! i actually had a throw over my face cuz i couldn't watch her do that to adam....and he was so gracious about it, congratulating them.....we all were for adam, even nick came downstairs and as he went into the kitchen we heard him mumble, 'she's a loser'......

and it wasn't like jason was bad but i kept saying please don't let her go w pretty boy, please!

:( is bubs the only one who got my first tease of the ny show w john in their email? :shrug:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Dec 09, 2003 3:07 pm

<span style='color:blue'>I never watched it, but my sister was addicted and told me what had been happening. Then I watched last night and wrote her an email saying that her taste in television SUCKS!! :lol:

I was going for Adam and I didn't even know him! :lol: It just shows how shallow people can be...:no: But I think that they should have thrown in a twist--that if she picked Jason, he would have to say no to her. :lol: Now THAT would have been great! :lol: :chatter:</span>

MaryL
Abstracts Royalty

Postby MaryL » Tue Dec 09, 2003 4:37 pm

i didn't watch it but i heard what happened and once again it proves that "pretty boys" get picked more then the "average" person they'll break up in a few months

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Tue Dec 09, 2003 5:20 pm

Mary! :wave:

K-1... you know I always watch the same horrible reality shows as you do! :lol: Um, first of all Jason was hoooottttt! And I thought it was adorable when they went home to Jason's and then were trying to kiss on the horses. But it really looked like she had more a connection with Adam and she DID screw the show over. Adam was so cute... when he gave her all those presents and the dog lit on fire?! :wub: :lol:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Tue Dec 09, 2003 10:29 pm

i know... there was nothing wrong with jason, but adam was just so... so... :wub: loveable. i guess it shouldn't be a surprise that i totally loved the nerdy guy... :nerd: i AM nerd obsessed! :nod: he was just so sincere and i'll tell you what... i will pick a guy who is creative and spontaneous any day over a guy with just a pretty face. :thumbup: and the dog thing was priceless!!! he was like "OH GOD! NOT THE DOG!!" :rofl:

nay... you were lucky that you didn't see his face when she said their romance had to end. my eyes immediately started to burn and then.... :cry:!!!

i woke up STILL thinking about the show -- which is just kooky, i know! :crazy: but it was actually due to the fact that i had a dream that i picked adam on the show. :lol: but that was as far as the dream went before i woke up cuz, as usual, my child kicked my bladder at just THE most inconvenient moment and i had to go charging for the bathroom. :rolleyes: then the dream was gone. :shrug:

Return to “NSYNC”