It's A Bit Dead Here...

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon Dec 15, 2003 9:03 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Where is everyone?? :lol:

I'm going to see ROTK Wednesday!!! I'm SO excited!! :crazyjump: Then I'll probably see it like...4 more times after that. :D :D :D :D

that's 15 hours of LOTR. :wacko: :wub:</span>

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon Dec 15, 2003 11:14 pm

<span style='color:blue'>:yell: I'm BOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDD!! :bored: :bored:

I've cleaned my room.

I've done laundry.

Kitchen.

Living Room.

Christmas Tree.

Chapter 49 of By Your Side.

Reading a book.

Scrapbooked.

Phonecalls.

TV.

It's only 10 o'clock.

:wacko:

:bored:</span>

MaryL
Abstracts Royalty

Postby MaryL » Mon Dec 15, 2003 11:53 pm

:lol: hey bubs :wave: i should be in bed i have to wake up early tomorrow except i'm wide awake and listening to music instead :lol: :P

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Tue Dec 16, 2003 12:37 am

Tis exam week. Until the 22nd. <_< So I'm coughing my head off face deep in books with the hugest cup of coffee I think I've ever seen in my entire life. And I made a study mix out of procrastination... consisting of mainly just John and Jason. :lol: And it's way distracting... I'm going to fail out of college... :ph34r:

Christinas Amazing
Advanced Member

Postby Christinas Amazing » Tue Dec 16, 2003 2:21 am

have nsync had any songs since justin left cause if they have there not big or even rememberd in aus anymore :shrug:

MaryL
Abstracts Royalty

Postby MaryL » Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:45 am

well he didn't really leave but no they're on a "hiatus"

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Tue Dec 16, 2003 12:13 pm

see bubs this is the genius of you....when you're bored you start a post so we can all join in and have something to talk about....me, i just sit here staring at the board thinking, 'i'm bored'....and that does nothing :P

aww katie you've not been feeling well for awhile now :( i hope you're better soon....and i know you're gonna do great on your exams....john and jason have to have somekind of power over the studying brain.....good luck!

has anyone heard the sting song w mary j blige? 'whenever i say your name'.....there's something about their voices together that sounds so good...

:angry: what is wrong w my computer...it won't load anything...i can't even get my emoticons to work...then it freezes on me......grrrrr otherwise i'm just great <_<

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Dec 16, 2003 1:02 pm

i cant wait to see rotk! i am so pissed though because they are all sold out of the tickets for the marathon today. plus i heard that they might release them in IMAX form- do you know how farking cool it would be to see the trilogy in IMAX format!!!

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Tue Dec 16, 2003 5:50 pm

:wave: Hey, I'm bored too! :lol:

Bubs, let me know how BRILLIANT ROTK is! :D I'm seeing it Thursday, which is my last day of school! :crazyjump: I just watched TTT again so now I'm really in the mood for some LOTR and I love that I have no idea really about what's going to happen and how it's all going to end. Even though I feel slightly guilty about not reading the books :ph34r: ... but I will. :nod:

Does anyone else feel like Christmas came around without knocking this year? Everyone here is in such a flap... like they only JUST realised it's December and Christmas is 10 days or something away... :lol: ... 10 days :wacko:... I'm so worried about everything I've sent out to you girls arriving in time... I'm so sorry if it's late!

I hope you feel better Katie! :nod: Exams... ugh... I have an exam on my birthday in January and it's my hardest subject aswell... Business Management. <_< Good luck with all your exams, I'm sure you'll do great. :D

Do you know who was on Jay Leno a few days before John, I keep checking and his show hasn't come up yet. :( I think Pink was on yesterday here ...

You know the adverts on here, has anyone else got the one with a pic of John?! :o :yay:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Dec 16, 2003 6:50 pm

<span style='color:blue'>:yay: My post worked! :lol: I was really about to make it a 'blog'. :wacko:

TOMORROW! TOMORROW! :crazyjump: I'm SO excited! lol

I've even stumbled upon some HIL-AR-RIOUS sites. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: And I became jealous. <_<

Dan plays tonight...and I have to go alone. :rolleyes: Die hard fan right hurr. :lol:

And I'm hungry.

I wrote today!!! And it was gooooooooooood. :nod: Too bad you can't read it!! :nana:

And I'm watching Full House, and it amazes me how often you can't understand the Olsen twins. :blink: You'd figure they would have some speech coach or something. But good thing they can annunciate now. Is that how you spell that? :confused: :lol:

K-2 good luck on finals. I got done with mine last week and have NEVER been so relieved. But next year I PROMISED myself that I'd do better and actually focus on work. :lol:

And Full House is so gay. :lol: But it's like Saved By The Bell. :lol: It's so cheesy you have to love it. :rofl:</span>

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Tue Dec 16, 2003 7:26 pm

And it was gooooooooooood.  Too bad you can't read it!!

you suck! <_<

lol can you post it before saturday
cuz im gonna be gone for a whole month so i wont get to read it :(

hey now! dont put saved by the bell in the same category as Full house now!
Saved by the bell is a classic B)

tennman
Supreme Member

Postby tennman » Tue Dec 16, 2003 8:26 pm

nay and her computer. :lol:
sorry. :crossfingers: :D

ROTK won't be shown here until January 9. <_<

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:39 pm

<span style='color:purple'>NO kidding your bored!!! Damn, I've been gone for two days and I sure as hell haven't missed much!!
All that time I was wonderin' what was happenin' over here and...nothin'!
Missed ya guys... :blowkiss: :hug: </span>

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Tue Dec 16, 2003 10:19 pm

Full house is gay! :lol: i used to love that show, & i didnt get why ppl didn't like it. & i remember watching a reruns of it last yr, & at the end they always have the same music & it's like a life lesson you have to learn. Its so damn chessy, haha. But i still like it, Joey was funny & corny as hell.

& just like Zoe said, Save by the bell is a classic. Gosh, you know Mark Paul who plays Zack is now on NYPD, he's so damn cute...& he has the brown hair now.

I still have to watch LOTR, i haven't even watched the 1st one. And damn b4 i could get to watching it, they already released 2 more. So i some major catching up to do. :no:

FairyPrincess86
Supreme Member

Postby FairyPrincess86 » Tue Dec 16, 2003 10:40 pm

LORD OF THE RINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

MaryL
Abstracts Royalty

Postby MaryL » Wed Dec 17, 2003 12:04 am

And I'm watching Full House, and it amazes me how often you can't understand the Olsen twins.  You'd figure they would have some speech coach or something.

a little ot but i say the exact same thing about the twins on "7th heaven" :rofl: and i used to love Full House i was even a huge fan of the olsen twins but the older i get the cheesier the show is everything on there always came to one big "raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens" shtick my parents would of killed me if i did some of the stuff the Tanner kids did and i can't exactly look at Joey the same anymore after i read that he dated Alanis Morrisette when she was a kid :no: ok i'm going way overboard :lol: :P

i think i only watched one episode of Saved by the Bell i was more of a Family Matters/Boy Meets World/Home Improvment type of person :P

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Dec 17, 2003 12:36 am

<span style='color:blue'> :o Mary! NO SBTB?!?!?!? How did you turn out so cool??? Seriously...:no:

I HATE 7th Heaven with a passion! :lol: I've watched it like twice (one being the Lance episode) and I wanted to stab my eyes out. :stupidme: And no one on that show is remotely attractive.

So...22 hours until I'm sitting in the theater. :yell: And I'm sure I'll post a lil' sum'in sum'in when I get back.

Zo! Where are you going? :( A whole month? I have a whole month, so I'm SURE there will be a lot up...is there anyway you can get it? :huh:

And TASH!!! :hug: :kiss2:</span>

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Wed Dec 17, 2003 1:29 am

:jawdrop: no saved by the bell
that show kicked ass

and Beverly hills 90210 did too !! :lol:

I HATE 7th Heaven with a passion!

same here i used to watch it a long long time ago
and it got so corny

how many group hugs can you possibly have????? :blink:

i hate that show so much it annoys the sh** out of me :lol:

Zo! Where are you going?  A whole month? I have a whole month, so I'm SURE there will be a lot up...is there anyway you can get it?  

im goin to Belgium :yay:
i have internet and stuff at my sisters' place (provided my oldest sister actually gets off the computer) but its a 2 bedroom app and my parents are gonna be there too so 5 people its frickin too small for that lol
so im gonna be gone with my friends a lot and sleeping over there
and im gonna catch up with my partying
cuz i can go clubbing and drink there :party:
thatll fulfill my time :lol: and im goin to london a couple of days to check out my school
and then shopping
THERES NO DAMN DIESEL OR MISS SIXTY HERE! :(
so i gotta buy all that stuff in europe
tho i just found out that for every 100 dollars you only get 78 Euros
cuz the dollar is so damn low
ahh! damn economy
so im screwed w my dollars so i gotta buy all this basketball stuff and then rip people off in Belgium to get Euros :lol:
ill try to catch it tho cuz i love this story tho i doubt ill be able to get on
otherwise Jan 12th
so if you could get anything posted by friday night the latest ill leave happy :D :lol:

tash :hug: missed ya up on the fanfic board
cough JC story cough :ph34r: :lol:

A friend of JT is back on the Justin board :rofl:
these posers are so damn funny

tennman
Supreme Member

Postby tennman » Wed Dec 17, 2003 5:10 am

A friend of JT is back on the Justin board
these posers are so damn funny

^ i wonder where Cameron has been.. and Trace A. :rofl:

and zoe, the JC board will crumble to ashes without you. :lol: :bye:

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Wed Dec 17, 2003 11:35 am

and zoe, the JC board will crumble to ashes without you.  

oh sh** thats true! :lol:
sarah or babyblue will have to do it im guessin :shrug:

MaryL
Abstracts Royalty

Postby MaryL » Wed Dec 17, 2003 11:59 am

well i do think Mario Lopez is hot :lol: :P oh and i can't stand "7th heaven" i just watch it so i can make make fun of their "acting" and all the corny storylines :rofl: and the people on there are such losers :no:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Dec 17, 2003 12:14 pm

sbtb was the sh**! but i didnt like the college years- they should have never left highschool! and the new class- oh man was that bad or what!

my favorite episode was the zack attack episode where they started the band! :lol: god i :wub: that show!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Wed Dec 17, 2003 2:30 pm

zozon3 wrote:
sarah or babyblue will have to do it im guessin :shrug:

yea i'll try! cant promise that i'll be ne good but i'll try all the same!! :lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Dec 17, 2003 2:33 pm

<span style='color:blue'>:lol: I loved the college years...and then the wedding. :wub: But yeah..the new class sucked ass. ;) </span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Dec 18, 2003 11:29 am

<span style='color:red'>*screaming*

</span><span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>"WHERE THE HELL
IS EVERYONE??????"</span></span>

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>*pouts*

</span></span> :lonely: :bored: :(

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Dec 18, 2003 12:09 pm

i also use to also watch just the 10 of us! i LOVED that show!!!! although it use to come on after press your luck when i was little and i HATED that show- no wammys wammys no wammys!!

MaryL
Abstracts Royalty

Postby MaryL » Thu Dec 18, 2003 1:29 pm

:lol: i loved "Press your luck" when i was a kid my mom and i watched it all the time

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Thu Dec 18, 2003 1:38 pm

Zooeeeeee!!!!! u can't leave me!!! :(

well hope u have fun in beligium. eat a lot of beligium waffles; & try to come on here whenever u can!

:bye:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Dec 18, 2003 1:39 pm

i use to love it but then it just got annoying!! my favorite game show growing up was scrabble with chuck woolery!! :lol:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Dec 18, 2003 1:48 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Big bucks, Big bucks...no whammies, no whammies!!
LMAO...I used to love that show!
Hey girlies... :wave:
I was real lonely... :lonely: </span>

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Thu Dec 18, 2003 4:15 pm

tash :hug:!!

now youre not alone anymore!! :lol:

pbaby!!hehe thx hun :hug:

ill try to stop by tho im not sure if im going to be able too
tho i need to be updated for JC news cuz if he releases those theater tour dates
i gotta get good tix :nod: hehe

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Fri Dec 19, 2003 3:24 pm

I need to get myself over to the JC board often, I've finished school for the holidays so I'll try and make an effort to get over there. :nod: What's happening with his album? Is it still coming out Jan 27th?! :huh:

So I saw ROTK and I loved it. I thought it was great and I :wub: Sam. (Even more... he was in The Goonies, my favourite film... :ph34r: :nerd:)

Oh and did I mention, I hate John. <_< (:wub:) He's added dates for England and Ireland... but nothing for Scotland. :cry: I'm so desperate to see him... :( Is it sad that I check every day to see if he's added dates for Scotland? :ph34r:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:54 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Aww...we need to have a Slut Conference and see how to get John over to you!
I'd be checkin' everyday too!
:hug: :blowkiss: </span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Fri Dec 19, 2003 7:04 pm

oh claire!!! :( john is DEFINITELY going to hear from me about passing you by AGAIN! :angry: i could see making a mistake once, but two times!!??!! :nono: that is just wrong! :(

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Dec 19, 2003 9:17 pm

<span style='color:blue'>I'm sorry Claire. :hug: It sucks to be overlooked doesn't it? I'm POSITIVE that he'll be over there. I mean, if I can get Justin in Oklahoma, you can get John in Scotland. :nod:</span>

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sat Dec 20, 2003 3:41 pm

Thanks girls. :hug:

Why do John and Jason hate me so? :P :(

Jason Mraz
Shepherds Bush Empire
London, UK

:cry:

:(

Btw has anyone been on the Maroon 5 site recently? They've given it a make over and put the video for This Love up on it, so if you haven't seen it yet go, go, go! :nod: I'm off to check it out now. :sprint:

But yeah John and Jason. <_< :angry: (:wub: :wub: :wub:)

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sun Dec 21, 2003 12:54 am

CLAIRE!!!! :(

Those boys... :no: (:wub:)

While we're on the topic of concerts... I wanted to die Tuesday night... I was missing a Dave Matthews AND a Howie Day/Guster/Gavin DeGraw concert. Damn finals. But I need to stop complaining because I'm a concert whoooore.

Anyways, CLAIRE we'll get those boys to you ASAP. :angry:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon Dec 22, 2003 1:23 am

<span style='color:blue'>NO shiit Katie! Simple Plan was here on Wed. night of finals...:no: </span>

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Mon Dec 22, 2003 12:39 pm

Awww Claire :hug: I just got standing seats for John Mayer at the Hammersmith Apollo in February and I'll be taking you in my handbag!!! ;)

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:06 pm

:( sorry claire.....don't know what john's problem is.....and now mraz too? <_< but if katie's gonna have a talk w them then watch out, esp if she brings her lax stick w her.....i'm sure they'll hit scotland soon...fingers crossed for you

i haven't been paying attention to who's here lately....oh, clay is performing at the hockey game here tonight and he was at the crabtree mall :lol: and tammy baker's having a drag queen bingo game :huh: to benefit aids.....but that's all i've heard about

ive been hearing m5 all over the place lately....during football, everywhere!

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:37 pm

:nod: That lax stick can be dangerous... :lick: :lol:

Looks like I'm missing Howie Day AGAIN! I wanted to grab tickets for my best friend for Christmas but then I was told I wasn't allowed to go because I'm jetting off to Florida at 4 AM the next morning. <_< I'm an expert at all-nighters... but the parent's didn't buy that.

Nay, my mom is OBSESSED with Clay! :lol: I think she would die if she lived in NC... :lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Dec 26, 2003 11:58 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Speaking of lax...how's ol' HSC??? :drool: :lol:

And um...I'm not missing anyone because no one is coming. :D

And I love Clay. :wub: I just kinda feel sorry for Ruben...but oh well...he won. :lol:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Dec 27, 2003 2:01 am

:lol: yeah clay's really loved around here....

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sat Dec 27, 2003 12:57 pm

Funny you should ask, Bubs! :D Since the first indoor lax season has been over since the beginning of the month, I hadn't seen him for a while. But today I was out doing errands for my mom and guess who I bumped into? :wub: We talked for a good 20 minutes before I remember I had to be back by noon. :lol:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Dec 27, 2003 5:22 pm

:o katie...you're always just kinda running in to him....don't you think it's about time you get it over w and hook up w 'hsc' ;) :lol:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sat Dec 27, 2003 5:29 pm

It's a small town but... :nod: :lol:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Dec 27, 2003 5:33 pm

hey katie! did you have a good christmas? :lol: i bet you're not on here anymore are you? i always miss you by minutes....

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sat Dec 27, 2003 5:44 pm

:wave: I'm still here! I'm still here!

I had a great Christmas... my aunt, uncle, two cousins, one's husband and their new baby Terrence came over Christmas Eve. I hadn't seen them in forever. And Christmas was just me, my brother and the parents. It was nice. And I got a new camera... great for concerts... it's TINY, u can just DROP the film in (no loading) and has the best zoom. I am in love! :wub:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Dec 27, 2003 5:55 pm

i love cameras! that sounds like a great one.....gotta love the zoom...i want a really good digital.....that way i would have another excuse to go to more john shows!

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sat Dec 27, 2003 8:30 pm

:nod: I was hoping for a digital... the one I had my eye on was $329!!! So I love my new one... anything's better than the disposables I've been using lately. :puke:

I went to the picture maker the other day and improved some of the Mraz pictures I took with the disposable... they're great. And so were the ones I took from sitting on the stage... I wish my scanner wasn't so messed up. ;)

Return to “NSYNC”