It's A Bit Dead Here...

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sun Dec 28, 2003 12:38 pm

:unsure: you could always mail them out :lol:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sun Dec 28, 2003 1:18 pm

I COULD! :o :lol: .... Along with those CDs I've been meaning to get out AGES ago (Really sorry, Nay! :ph34r:)... and my Secret Slut gift... :lol:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Dec 28, 2003 7:59 pm

<span style='color:purple'>oh..let's not forget the John tapes...btw...I have bought all the tapes...yay me... :rolleyes: </span>

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon Dec 29, 2003 2:16 am

<span style='color:blue'>:lol: We're too much. :no:

So you chatted w/ HSC??? :wub: And yes. I think since you and Josh are no more...did you mention that? :unsure: But you should SO make your move. :nod: :nod: :nod: And those dumb ol' errands that ruin everything! :lol: But I guess in this case, it was a good one...kinda sorta...:lol:</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Mon Dec 29, 2003 10:01 pm

:stupidme: How could I forget to mention Josh and I are friends (kinda with benefits but... :shrug:)?! He wanted to hear all about college... and being the drunken slut I am I was eager to tell him all about it. :D

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Dec 29, 2003 10:03 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I'm so proud... :beerchug: :kiss: :clap: :hug: :blowkiss: </span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Mon Dec 29, 2003 10:10 pm

:P

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Dec 30, 2003 3:08 am

<span style='color:blue'>Yess for drunken sluts!!! :yay: :P :lol: </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Tue Dec 30, 2003 12:55 pm

:lol: i'm going back to college......

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Dec 31, 2003 3:17 am

<span style='color:blue'>Don't even act like we're half as wild as you were nay...:nono: I know about you...</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Dec 31, 2003 9:21 pm

:huh: :unsure: :ph34r:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Jan 01, 2004 11:48 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: B)

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Fri Jan 02, 2004 5:11 pm

hi everybody!! :wave: it's been forever since i checked in! :no: christmas was so busy tho.. i just never had a minute. by the friday after, i felt like i had been running a race all week. i was so freakin' tired! -_-

so what did everyone else get from santa? :D i think my fave gift at the moment is my smoothie maker! :lol: big surprise, huh? :lol: zach got some good stuff... actually tho... here's a story for you.......

so jason and i were putting together all the santa toys at about 12:30 - 12:45 am-ish (zach had trouble getting to sleep, so the elves had a very late nite <_< ) when we kept hearing sirens every few minutes, racing down the maid boulevard of our subdivision. at first i thought maybe there was an accident in the neighborhood somewhere cuz there were a bunch of people doing fireworks a few streets over. so finally i said to jason "what the hell is up with all the sirens!" he stands up and looks thru the blinds in our bedroom and holy crap!! the house directly across the street from the one right behind ours was on fire! and i mean the flames were huge!!! all the trees were igniting and all of these sparks were floating thru the air right toward our house and our neighbor's houses and i was freaking out!!! the house that was on fire was one of the really big ones on the street, so the fire was not under control and completely out until almost 2:00 am. thankfully, we had rain a couple of days before that, so we weren't too worried about our house catching fire, but still. :nervous: i could not go to sleep that nite! zach's bedroom is upstairs and ours is down, so i was totally paranoid.

but nothing happened to us, thank god. the guy who owned the house that burned, unfortunately was home and did not make it out. he lived there alone and was found a couple days later. someone jason knows from work lives on that street and knew the guy and apparently the police are investigating the possibility that the fire may have been intentionally set. :no: so sad. :no:

okay... maybe i shouldn't have told that story... :nervous: didn't mean to bring anyone down. :blink:

hey btw... when do all of you college ladies go back to school for more higher intoxication... ahem... i mean, higher education? :ph34r: :lol: :lol:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Fri Jan 02, 2004 6:07 pm

KATIE! I'm so glad to hear you're alright but that's awful that man wasn't. Christmas Eve too... :no:

I'm glad you had a nice holiday. My favorite gift is my new camera. It's tiny with a great zoom... the ultimate concert camera. :lol:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Jan 02, 2004 7:58 pm

:( omg that's awful about your neighbor and the fire....glad you're all safe though.....

ah katie you got your smoothie maker?....that's great!

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Jan 03, 2004 12:44 am

<span style='color:blue'> :o That's awful. :no: We had 3 wrecks in our family the week before Christmas, 2 in one day and the other being me. :rolleyes: But my uncle was in one tonight...he was riding his new custom Harley and some girl pulled out in front of him. <_< He's okay though, but he loved that bike more than life! :lol:

Anyway...uh, JuiCy in a thong!!! :D

That woulda been nice huh? ^_^ But my fave gift would have to be...my DVD player...finally. I also got a sandwich maker! :lol:</span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:13 pm

ooh! i got a sandwich maker for a wedding gift and its awesome!!! zach will only eat grilled cheese sandwiches made in the sandwich maker... not the ones you make in pan. :rolleyes: that little goofball! :lol:

i made strawberry banana smoothies last nite and today i'm making some raspberry concoction that has lemonade in it. :P my dad got me some smoothie glasses for xmas -- each one has a different recipe on it. :) so far they are all really good. :P

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:16 pm

<span style='color:blue'> :huh: Mmmm smoothies....:lickout: That's ONE of the things I miss from school... ;) </span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:23 pm

are there any TGI Friday's restaurants in OK.? cuz there's a drink there called a Friday's Freeze and it's like an orange creamy smooothie, but it has alcohol in it... now that's a smoothie that is truly your speed, i think! :lol: :lol: :lol: i think i had quite a few of those babies on more than one occasion. :nod: :P

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Jan 03, 2004 8:34 pm

oh i've had them....they're D-liscious! :P

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Jan 03, 2004 8:38 pm

<span style='color:blue'>:lol: Yeah there's Friday's in OK. It's right by the place where I met the boys. ^_^ :unsure: :lonely:

Anyway...obviously, only being 19, I haven't had it. ;) But it sounds good! :nod: :lickout:</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sun Jan 04, 2004 4:23 am

Katie, I'm way jealous. I remember when we were all talking about smoothies on some post way back. :lickout:

I remember a few years ago... I think I was a sophmore... my friends and I tried to make an alcoholic smoothie and we had too much fun with the juicer. Gin mixed in a smoothie with straight lemon, lime, orange and grapefruit juice is not fun. :puke: Absolutely disgusting...

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Jan 07, 2004 6:17 pm

<span style='color:blue'> ;) Ech. Doesn't sound to settling. :puke: :lol:

Did I ever tell y'all that I am dying to go to bartending school? But my mom won't let me. Go figure. You'd think she thinks I'd become an alcoholic or something. :rolleyes:

:unsure: </span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Wed Jan 07, 2004 6:24 pm

I'm dying to go too!!! :lol: Let's go together... :lol: :lol:

Drunk you? Never!!! If you're a drunk then I'm already in rehab! :unsure: :lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Jan 07, 2004 6:27 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Seriously...:no:</span>

Return to “NSYNC”