A R G H!

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Dec 20, 2003 5:00 am

<span style='color:red'>I am beyond pissed off right now. So, as a result, I'm typing in red.

To begin, my week of boredom continues. I'm not so much bored, it's just that it's settled in my head that I will be at home with my family for two weeks. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad because my dad and nephew came in from Arizona and Minnesota today and my brother comes in from Minn tomorrow. I'm glad to have them home...especially because I don't see them...ever. But it's just that...I HAVE TO BE ALONE. I'm weird like that. And now, I have five people to share this house with. Ugh. Isn't it bad enought that I have to share my room with 30 other girls for the majority of the year? Seriously. I need to be alone to function right. This is why I didn't go out through high school. People drive me insane. But back to my 'boredom.' This means I can't do anything I want to do. Not that I do anything bad when I'm alone, but I just don't like people knowing what I'm doing. Make sense? lol Like, I'd LOVE to sit at this damn computer and write and write and write. Or just lie around and listen to music. Or read...(which I have been doing, but not much. Chapter 52 of BYS btw. lol) But NO. I have to do everything I don't want to do. Is it so bad that I HATE putting up the Christmas tree? Bah-freakin'-humbug. And I don't want to wrap gifts. I'll shop. I'll go look at lights. I'll sing. But that's where my xmas spirit ends. Although, you know you've grown up when you don't even care about your presents but just want to see the reaction on someone's face when they open the gift YOU gave them. And to add to that...I was soooo happy to see my nephew. :wub: He's my lil buddy. :D

This *NSYNC lawsuit has a bittersweet effect on me. I mean, yeah, it's awful they're being sued and for such a horrible accusation. But, on the bright side, *NSYNC is in the news. It's not Justin. It's not JC. It's not the Basstronaut. It's *NSYNC. And people remember them. I read some comments about the story on MTV.com from fans and such and their thoughts on the deal. Most were very positive on the subject and found the same reasons we have to believe the accusations are false. But what made me smile was that they too wanted them back in the studio. Hell, some part of me is even glad that BSB is getting back in the studio. I guess some part of me knows that once they do, JIVE will get their REAL dream team back in action. lol

Which leads to the main reason I'm p.o'd. I had a total brain storm the other night and stayed up until 7 am writing up this short fan-fic about the reunion/memories of *NSYNC. And if I might say so myself, it was damn good. I mean, the best thing I've ever written. And I was going to post it over here to let you all read it...then fuuck me. The disk I saved it on isn't working. When I try to open it, it says that the disk is not formatted or is formatted for Mac. WTF? I've never even remotely been near a Mac. Then it asks if I want to format it, but it will erase EVERYTHING from the disk. Right. I'm gonna take that route. So, I don't know when or if I'm ever going to get that back and it pisses me off beyond belief. And to make y'all even happier, the next chapter of J&J was also on that disk. I think. lol Maybe it wasn't. :shrug: But I'd like to find out. So yeah... but if I get it working, I'll post. Although I see tumbleweeds pass through now... *blows off dust*

And I want a website. :lol:

OH! And YBIAW just came on VH1. It was John in his total sexiness. Young John. In love John. Pouty lips John. *sigh* That is one of my favorite videos...ever. I love it when his lips are just hovering over her while he's singing...such a tease. :no: And everytime I see it it's like hearing the song for the first time all over again...like it's a new song everytime. And when she runs from his camera and he goes 'Come on..." I SWEAR I can hear him say it. That's where I got the inspiration in J&J where Justin tells Kacy he loves her, although he didn't say it, but just mouthed it...but she heard it. ^_^ I wanna Justin for Christmas. I'll even take the ghetto part. :wub:

OH! Speaking of ghettoness...I GOT IN A WRECK. Now, I'm fine, and my car is fine *cringe*...but the thing that almost made me mad was that I was on my way to my sisters so we could go watch The Return of the King. Well, my mom made me at the last second take a movie back to Movie Gallery. Well, right when I'm pulling off of Main Street, this guy pulls out of the parking lot and hits me! ugh! I wasn't mad that I got hit...I was mad because I was going to be late! So, I had to wait for all the business to go down and called my mom and after like forever of trying to tell her that it wasn't my fault and that he's already contacted everyone needed, she was like "Well...I don't know if you should be driving all that way." I'm like 'Oh HELL no. I am NOT missing this movie.' So, I told her I was fine. My car was fine. So she let me go. And the movie was AMAZING. I'm going again tomorrow. :P But, the total of damages comes out to $2,100, so...Sharry could be getting a new car!! :dance: But even if I don't...I get a rental while Ol' Blue is in the shop. :lol: So, I'm excited. I told my sister that I'm glad that getting in a wreck that totally messed up the front of my car doesn't get me in a bad mood. :lol: She'd be pissed. She's always mad anyway.

And I LOVE this new Train song. It's the first song of theirs that I actually like. It's about time. :lol:

Alright...I'm just rambling now. And if you've actually gotten this far in this post...God bless you for being bored too. :blowkiss:</span>

MaryL
Abstracts Royalty

Postby MaryL » Sat Dec 20, 2003 9:33 pm

sorry to hear about your boredom and i'm glad your ok from the wreck :hug: and i understand about you wanting to be alone especially when you're in a place with 30 other people you need your privacy at times :nod: the holidays are hard sometimes i'm not even in the Christmas spirit this year i miss my mom so much and i'm all burned out from the last 4 years that i can't even cry anymore i don't even want to celebrate New Year's :( and i'm bored too all i did was go to IHop today :lol:

but enough about me i'm glad you loved the movie :) i've never seen any LOTR movies :ph34r: sad i know :ph34r: feel better :blowkiss:

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Sat Dec 20, 2003 11:20 pm

hey...speaking of boredom, i slept for 5 hours. :lol: at least u did something productive, i sat around like a lazy ass...knowing its only days away til xmas & have wrapping to do, & still shopping to finish. :ph34r:

i know what u mean of not wanting ppl around. my parents went away to NY yesterday, & its like bliss when i'm alone. Well not alone exactly, my brother came home & right now he has like 50 friends over so it was surprising that i could actually sleep in all the rukus they made <_<

but its okay, i'm starving & there's nothing to eat in the house, & i'm dying to get out of the house but there's nowhere to go...

u lost a chap on J&J?? NOOOOO! that sucks, its happened to me b4. I had a paper to do, & it got all deleted...yeah that wasn't fun. And it was the night b4 it was due! Hope u find it soon, i cant wait to read it. :nod:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sun Dec 21, 2003 1:49 am

Not to sound ignorant but I've been a slave of my books the past few days... WHAT NSync lawsuit? :unsure:

I know EXACTLY how you feel about being alone. I need my space like nobody's bussiness. My whole family is asleep right now. 2 AM and the house is so quiet... I'm in heaven. And also, I hate putting up the Christmas tree too. :lol:

I'm so sorry about your disk! And your accident!! My mom got in an accident yesterday... some a**hole didn't pay attention and slammed into her as she was pulling into our driveway. Huge dent in her new Rav4. ;)

MaryL
Abstracts Royalty

Postby MaryL » Sun Dec 21, 2003 1:56 am

there's a lawsuit that supposedly said that nsync are racists Johnny denies it it's just a dumb lawsuit i still have wrapping to do i'm just not in the mood for it

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Sun Dec 21, 2003 9:08 am

Aww Bubs, sounds like your having a tough time. I had the same problem with a disc once and it was so f***ing annoying! I was so mad cos I knew the files were on the disc yet there was nothing I could do about it. Grrrrrr!

Oh and about being alone I know exactly what you mean. Christmas although I love it gets me so mad every year cos of my older sister! She's so controlling and everyone has to do what she wants and if you don't do it she gets really patronising and annoying. <_< Well at the moment it's just me and my parents and I'm having a whale of a time being the only child for a few days. I'm such an attention seeker!!!!
But it won't be long till the dreaded older sister arrives and I'll just be hiding in what used to be my bedroom. (<--That makes me sad!)

Oh well thats what christmas is all about!
Have a good one everyone! :)

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Dec 21, 2003 6:56 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Whoa...where to begin??

Bubs...I'm so glad that your okay. eeekkkk! J & J..um....NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
*pouts*
Christmas moods vary for me...good, bad...depends!
Mary, you'll be in my thoughts over the hoidays.
P-baby...Brothers...hmph! <_<
K-2...hope your mom's alright! I love bedtime...that's how I feel when the kids go to bed...wahoo...party time!!!
Bubble-Yum...I hear ya...sisters sucks sometimes...enjoy your only child few days!!!

Everyone...hugs and kisses!
Wishing you all a wonderful holiday season!!
</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Dec 27, 2003 5:48 pm

:o how did i miss this post! bubs i'm glad you're ok but sorry to hear about your car and your boredom and you not having any privacy....i'm just like you i NEED to be alone and have my space....

And if you've actually gotten this far in this post...God bless you for being bored too.  
:lol: only you bubs.....

:huh: i missed the whole lawsuit news...but that doesn't even seem plausible to me.....

bubs i thought the same thing when i heard bsb might do another cd...that esp if it does well that jive will push for an nsync one....we can hope right?

bubs i don't even understand what happened to that disk or whatevr but i'm so sorry that you lost all that stuff.....i know that if i lost my poems i'd never remember any of them....i never remember what i write :huh:

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Sat Dec 27, 2003 11:23 pm

i know i am late!
j-n-b i'm glad all is well with you.

i have to tell you all i feel so out of place everytime i come to the abs bd. i don't know anyone on the jrt bd. and i just feel out of wack.
i have always been a loner. even though there is just me and my sister my mom's family is huge. when ever they came to my mom's house, cause my grand mom lived with us, i would go to my room and i was very happy. my aunt told everyone, including me, that i had an inferiority complex. i shrugged it off and said yeah okay! ha! the nerve of her. i like being with me and my God. you know! so don't ever let anyone try to make you feel bad for being you!.

renee', i wrote to katie and mick and i didn't get a response . all is well i hope, do you know?

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sun Dec 28, 2003 12:27 pm

hey dee......katie was on here awhile back and i asked her how everything was but she never came back to the board....i think she changed her email and i don't have it....mick's doing fine, she just sent an email saying merry christmas...she's very busy though, going to school, new job and a part time one w her church..but she's as bubbly as ever! if you emailed her i'm sure she'll respond soon....

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:26 am

nee,
thank you!
you know, you are the stronghold of this bd. you keep us all together!
that's a good thing!
i really miss our old peeps and they way we were. now i'm crying. too setimental huh?
we have to creaste new memories and new attachments!
and i hope our boyz get back together real soon. yeah! i do have hopes.
:wub: :wub: :wub:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon Dec 29, 2003 2:01 am

<span style='color:blue'>I've still got that story on my mind...and when I re-write it, it will probably be better so...

And I'm writing a new one. I told nay I'd have it up yesterday, but I got distracted, then woke up late the next day then went to a party. :shrug: So...it's not done, but you'll love it. :thumbup:

Dee...I just want to give a big ol' :hug: everytime I see you. :blowkiss:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Mon Dec 29, 2003 10:03 am

:( don't cry dee....we just need more people coming back and staying here....then we can over run the j board again ;) that would be fun :)

yeah <_< i've been on the look out for this new fic....

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Mon Dec 29, 2003 10:07 pm

A new Bubs fic! I better catch up on J&J before I start a new one... :sprint:

Taking over the J board again... what an awesome day that will be. :wub: :lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Dec 30, 2003 3:10 am

<span style='color:blue'>We'll really need to bring back oldies to take that retarded board over. :lol: ;) </span>

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Tue Dec 30, 2003 10:19 pm

and i have to do my part and check in more often!!!
and what is justin up to anyway?
cameron diaz? omg!!! this can not be for real? tell me it is al an illusion!!! :o

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Dec 30, 2003 10:28 pm

cameron diaz? omg!!! this can not be for real? tell me it is al an illusion!!!

<span style='color:purple'>I wish I could...and even after all the medication to get through this, the illusions continue and they are still together...I guess it must be real *pouts*</span>
:lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Dec 31, 2003 3:09 am

<span style='color:blue'>Dude Dee...You are behind. :huh: :lol: </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Dec 31, 2003 9:34 pm

:lol: i was gonna say when i read that dee....what? what's going on w crazycam and justin?......

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Thu Jan 01, 2004 2:24 am

i'm way behind.
nay what is he thinking? this can not be for real?
and don't say it is love! ha! is he trying to come up with something to write more music about? lol

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Jan 01, 2004 11:46 pm

<span style='color:blue'>It just better inspire some new *NSYNC music. :P </span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Fri Jan 02, 2004 5:22 pm

awww bubs... i know it's late cuz you started this thread long ago... :lol: but i'm sorry to hear that you were feeling blue. i can identify with those feelings too!! :hug: i love to sit and read and be undisturbed, but that rarely happens! :no: i'm just now getting into the second "shopoholic" book!! :lol: god i LOVE those!! :wub:

i had NO idea about the lawsuit either!! :o i was glad to hear that i wasn't the only one tho!! :lol: how dumb. :rolleyes: racist *NSYNC... whatev. <_<

hi dee!! :wave: how are ya? :hug:

and i SO want to take back the justin board!!! :yay: i would be 100% in favor of it! and i swear i'd do my part!!!! :nod: we can do it, you know. seriously... we could. we need to devise a good plan of attack!!! :thumbup: yep!! :nod: let's do it!! :sprint:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Fri Jan 02, 2004 6:05 pm

:o K-1! The Shopaholic books are my favorite... the seconds is my favorite too. :P I'm reading the Da Vinci Code right now. I can't put it down. It's amazing. Has anyone read it? It seems everyone has lately... even the most unlikely people. :shrug:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Jan 02, 2004 7:54 pm

i read da vinci code! and loved it....

and i loved, loved, loved the shopaholic books...read all three in a row and was so down when i realized the author hadn't gotten another one out for me :lol:

just finished the 'sting' memoirs...really interesting on how hard he worked as a musician before there was ever the police....

now i'm reading 'king of torts' one grisham book i missed.....it's ok...not like the others i mentioned though

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Fri Jan 02, 2004 10:22 pm

UG! i need reading time! tell me how i can do it!

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Jan 03, 2004 12:27 am

<span style='color:blue'>I've wanted to read the Da Vinci Codes ever since I saw the author on GMA about 3 months ago!!

And I still haven't read the Shopaholic books. :ph34r: But I did read Jemima J by Jane Green. It's funny...y'all should read it! :lol:

But other than that...nothing.

BUT SPEAKING OF READING....THE END OF BYS IS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :yay: :lol:</span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:19 pm

the reason i siarted reading the shopaholic books is because you all kept talking about how good they were!! :lol: the best parts are when she makes up those outrageous stories -- like the one in the second book and she's buying one of suze's frames and then decides to buy the little letters that spell "peter" so she can get the free candle and ends up telling a huge story about "peter" her god child and how his mother ran off with the gardener,etc etc... i was :rofl:!!!

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Jan 03, 2004 8:38 pm

:lol: i know! her stories crack me up...she gets herself deeper and deeper w each one....and i love the response letters she gets from the bank :lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Jan 03, 2004 8:43 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Ok, I know I'm kinda talking to myself, but Oh. My. God. The END of BYS is finally up. I read it and ... :o

So, I encourage you all to read...when you have time...it's a page turner. :lol:

I'm just kinda sad it's over. :lonely:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Jan 03, 2004 8:49 pm

i can't believe after all this time the story's done....but in a way bubs i don't think bys will ever end for you....

i'm now this (-) close to starting it again :)

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Jan 03, 2004 9:04 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Go! Go! Nay! You're soooo close to all the goods. :nod: </span>

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Sat Jan 03, 2004 10:02 pm

hey JNB where is the story? i want to read it!

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sun Jan 04, 2004 4:43 am

I just read maybe 250+ pages in the Da Vinci Code. :ph34r: I went out with some friends, came home and just READ. It's almost 5 AM. I just finished. I'm in awe. I think my face is stuck like this :blink: until I let it all sink in. :lol:

Katie, I love the stories too! :lol: And just how she tries to make up excuses to herself for what she buys. But if you love the stories read the 3rd *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* :P

Bubs... I think I'm this (-) close to starting BYS. And probably this (---------------------------------------) close to finishing. :lol: :kiss:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Jan 07, 2004 6:20 pm

<span style='color:blue'> :lol: Katie and Dee...BYS is like fan fic heaven. :nod: Never-ending chapters...good writer...GREAT visuals...:wacko: I LOVE it. And I'm done! :P But I'm way jealous of y'all because when you start reading it you'll be sucked in and stuck on every word...as for me, I know what happens, so I just kinda skim over and re-read what I want to. :lol:

Dee it's at brown-sugah.com and it's called By Your Side. :blowkiss: Sorry I didn't answer sooner, I just now saw this. :( </span>

deedar
Supreme Member

Postby deedar » Wed Jan 07, 2004 11:59 pm

thank you JNB!
i'm trying to get back in the abs swing of things! :P

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Tue Jan 13, 2004 6:27 pm

i finished "shopoholic takes manhattan" yesterday. :yay: but :( now i gotta go over and get the third one! :nod: i laughed SO HARD with the spa thing... where luke's mom got her the top-to-toe wax and she freaked out!!! :rofl: "she'll never know! it's not like she's going to check..." :rofl: that woman really was a total cow!!! :rofl:

Return to “NSYNC”