Happy New Year!

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:44 am

<span style='color:blue'>So.....how did everyone's New Years go??? :P Mine went well I guess. I went back to school town and we were desparate to find a party...everyone w/ party houses were in New Orleans playing football. So...we ended up at the house of the guy that likes me. ;) But it was fun. And this is just a summary of how it went down: Jack Daniels (4 shots), vodka (3 screwdrivers), Seagrams 7 (2 w/ coke), electric martini (1), Bud Light (5?), Long Island Ice Tea (1 1/2), Champagne(3 glasses)...in 3 hours. :wacko: :lol: So, K-1 I drank enough for the both of us. :no: And no midnight make-out for me. ;) :unsure: Just a lot of drunken random "happy new yearsh" kisses. :lol: :kiss:

OH! And drama went down w/ 'boy-that-likes-me.' :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Actually, I need to mix this :rolleyes: face with this <_< one. HE asked Mary if I really liked him? WTF? Where the HELL did he get this idea??? :blink: So I pulled him aside and we talked it out. I just told him that too many people were talking around us about us and it wasn't good b/c we were both hearing different stuff. Luckily when he asked Mary that she said "Seriously, she doesn't know you enought to like you." :yay: And that's exactly what I told him. And I told him I apologize for Jammy Jam b/c I don't remember anything from that night. Anyway....it's done with. :puke: </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Jan 02, 2004 1:18 pm

:o honestly bubs i don't know how you even kept all those drinks down let alone get up and stand the sound of the keys clicking as you typed out this post.....i'd be sooo sick and hungover...and i don't think i would've gotten as far as midnight to say happy new yearsh to anyone....it'd probably be more like, 'sorry i just puked on you but hope you have a happy new yearsh'.....and 'what's my name?'

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Fri Jan 02, 2004 1:44 pm

Happy New Years guys! :)
I hope Claire found a good party cos Hogmanay got cancelled cos of the weather! :(

I had a crap one... NO ALCOHOL!! :o :no:

Oh well I'll make up for it at the weekend! :yay:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Fri Jan 02, 2004 4:44 pm

:o !!!! geez-o-pete!! bubs! you can sure put down some liquor! :nod: i never cease to be amazed! :lol: glad your new year's had some substance to it! :lol: even tho it probably wasn't exactly how you would've like it. B)

i think i already said this, but i was, of course, perfectly sober in my bed watching old Sopranos episodes on DVD. :D next year tho... LOOK OUT! :party:

i hadn't realized how long i'd been away from the board! :jawdrop: i knew i missed you girls, but DAMN! :no: shame on me for taking so long to check in. :nono:

so... how was everyone else's new years eve? :)

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Fri Jan 02, 2004 5:46 pm

I was in New Haven with some friends and we went ice skating! I know it's weird since I live in friggin New England but I'd never been before! :lol: I was good... I didn't fall once. B) Then we went to a CRAZY party. I don't remember a lot actually... :ph34r: But there was alcohol, that I know I remember. :lol:

MaryL
Abstracts Royalty

Postby MaryL » Fri Jan 02, 2004 6:23 pm

wow you guys went all out mine was sitting at home with my dad and my aunt going back and forth between Dick Clark and mtv :lol: i did have a glass of wine though :P

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Jan 02, 2004 7:01 pm

:( i was home by myself...watching dick....everytime i turned to mtv there was a commercial so i gave up and went back to dick....

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Fri Jan 02, 2004 7:17 pm

Nay's always going back to dick. :P :ph34r:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Jan 02, 2004 7:41 pm

:lol: dick kept me from being too lonely....

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Jan 03, 2004 12:47 am

<span style='color:blue'>Doesn't it always? ^_^

:rofl: :rofl:</span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:08 pm

good for you nay!! keep going back to dick... that's always a good plan. :nod:

:lol:

actually, i flipped to dick a couple of times early on in the night, but thought dick was getting a bit tired towards midnight. :shrug:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Jan 03, 2004 8:45 pm

:lol: yeah....dick picked up after midnight....well at least the show from CA wasn't too bad....they had mraz on, he was good and hall and oates sang a few songs....i haven't seen them in like forever :huh:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Jan 03, 2004 8:47 pm

<span style='color:blue'> :o I missed Mraz?

Well, duh. :stupidme:</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sun Jan 04, 2004 4:27 am

I did too. :cry: My little Mraz man has suddenly gotten cool enough for Dick... :(

tennman
Supreme Member

Postby tennman » Sun Jan 04, 2004 7:04 am

Happy New Year Y'all! :party: (i'm a bit too late.. :lol: )

and LMAO @ Dick. :rofl:

Return to “NSYNC”