Fun-nee Story!

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon Jan 05, 2004 5:14 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Okay, so this weekend my sister and I took my nephew to Kay-Bee toys and I was chillin' playin' with toys while he was checking out. Well, my sister goes "Hey! Look at this." So she shows me this *NSYNC key-chain! :lol: So, I went and I go "I'm going to buy this. See, I'm still supporting..." So, I give it to the guy and he goes "I can't believe you're buying this!" and started laughing! I said "Laugh if you must...I love them." Then he said "This has been here since I started working here...two years ago." Then when he told me the total...a whole $1.07...he goes "Hey Jake! Someone's buying this key-chain!" :lol: Then 'Jake' goes "I was gonna buy that just to get it out of here...I was waiting for the price to go down." I'm thinking, 'it's a freakin' dollar. Do you expect to get it for free?' :rolleyes: Then I said "Well, I'm buying it so now you don't have to worry about it." Ugh...

But I thought that was funny. :rofl:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Mon Jan 05, 2004 6:00 pm

So, I went and I go "I'm going to buy this. See, I'm still supporting..."
:lol: good for you bubs...see i would've bought it too!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Jan 05, 2004 8:27 pm

<span style='color:purple'> :wave: me three!!!</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Jan 06, 2004 10:16 am

Yay for anyone who keeps the *NSYNC love going! I think the guy was just jealous you bought his key chain ... now you took away his opportunity to rock that bad boy. That thing could've been swinging in his hands and now ... :no:

Good story :D

Actually, that reminds me of an *NSYNC/Kay-Bee toy store story. Back in September, all the *NSYNC marionette's were marked down to 99 cents (good deal, I must say! :P ). All the stupid little skater boy punks were buying them and ripping their heads off and throwing them against the wall. I couldn't handle that kind of abuse, so I told them that I didnt appreciate that kind of disrespect and that they better watch themselves!

tennman
Supreme Member

Postby tennman » Tue Jan 06, 2004 7:47 pm

"Laugh if you must...I love them."

^ you go Bubs. :lol:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Wed Jan 07, 2004 5:35 pm

Oh Bubs! :wub: :lol: I always hate when people in stores make fun of you for buying NSYNC things. Or for asking them to buy a random sign that said Rand McNally hanging over the maps in a gas station on your way to a Jason Mraz concert... :unsure:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Jan 07, 2004 6:08 pm

<span style='color:blue'> :huh: Wierdo.

:lol:

Hey, did you know he's gonna be on TRHell next Thursday? And the cast of the OC will be on Tues. :nod:

And new episode tonight!!!! :crazyjump: It's the only thing I have to look forward to! :nerd:</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Wed Jan 07, 2004 6:15 pm

:lol: I'm not weird I swear! :lol: The song! Dream Life of Rand McNally!

:puke: I'm a selfish fan but I don't want Jason getting all teeny boppers and glitter... he's MINE so that I can pay $20, sit on the stage, and make sweet sweet eye sex! :lol: But you can bet your ass I'll be setting my VCR for that. :ph34r:

THE OC!!!!!! I am so excited it's back. Have you seen the previews? With Seth all :whip: at Rayn. :lol: You really start to miss it when it takes a break... :nod:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Jan 07, 2004 6:26 pm

<span style='color:blue'>I hear you Katie. I can totally be selfish too. :nod: :lol: ;) It will be okay though...he still loves you and your eye sex. :kiss:

And no shiit about the OC. I've missed my A. Bro. :wub:</span>

Return to “NSYNC”