New O C Tonight!

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Jan 07, 2004 6:11 pm

<span style='color:blue'>So...ROONEY is going to be on!! :yay: :wub:

And that kid's getting arrested... ;)

But what else do you think will happen? I'm curious to what Seth is gonna tell Summer. Think he's gonna tell that he made out w/ Anna? :pray: I hope not...</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Wed Jan 07, 2004 6:26 pm

:yay: ROONEY! :yay: It almost makes up for the obsenly long break... :lol:

I wonder what that kid's getting arrested FOR? Did we ever find that out in the previews?

And I think Summer's just going to find out somehow... I still can't get over the "You're not Seth Cohen" comment. :wub:

I CANT WAIT!

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Jan 07, 2004 6:29 pm

<span style='color:blue'>I know!! Seth and Summer Seth and Summer SethandSummer FOREVER!!! :lol: She really likes him. :wub:

And it's probably something like drugs...then he'll start dealing to Marissa...then Ryan will get mad...they'll break up...she'll start dating that kid...what's his name?...and then DRAMA! They're too lovey-dovey. ;) </span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Wed Jan 07, 2004 6:37 pm

Bubs... that is so what's going to happen. It's just so OC-ish. :lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Jan 07, 2004 6:43 pm

<span style='color:blue'>I should SO be a writer! :lol:</span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Jan 07, 2004 7:29 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I get to watch it on Monday nights here as well! Can't wait to hear what you guys think!!!!</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Jan 08, 2004 12:34 am

when did luke become such a fun-loving kinda character?

and i don't think summer's easy acceptance of seth and anna will be what they think it will....did you see next wks previews?

at first i swear i thought sandy was gonna bring oliver home w them after he found out his parents weren't around for another month....was him staring in the window creepy to any of you or was it just him feeling lonely....i kept going back to the creepy thought

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:25 am

<span style='color:blue'>I don't know about y'all but I'd feel mighty weird hanging out with my boyfriend, my ex-boyfriend and a boy that wants to be my boyfriend. :shrug: But, maybe it's just me.

And yeah...Luke? Um...no. But I guess it's good for Seth to see that he IS cooler that Luke...really. :lol:

And I don't WANT Summer to become annoying! NO NO NO! *pouts* She was supposed to just say "Oh, well...okay..." and then go off in some corner and cry. ;) But...YOU GO SUMMER! Take down ANNA! :lol: :unsure: :ph34r: And at least she called Anna out by cheating on New Years! :yay: And the whole Golden Girls theme! :wub: My Fave! And I'm SO Blanche too. :lol:

Told y'all it'd be drugs!! :P And I actually felt sorry for him at the end! :( But eh...I'm sure he'll be gone in a few weeks...rehab maybe. :blink: Did y'all SEE him go crazy on Ryan for nexy week? HELLO! Freak-O! And go Ryan for his whole "Hey the next time you want to be alone w/ my girlfriend tell me so I can stay at home" line! :wub:

But uh...is there really a Natalie? :confused: Didn't think so either. ;) </span>

CrazyCanadianChick
Supreme Member

Postby CrazyCanadianChick » Thu Jan 08, 2004 11:06 am

It wasn't on last night!!! I'm so pissed! I love my hockey, but last light I wished it would burn in hell!! :angry:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Thu Jan 08, 2004 6:07 pm

Awww, CCC! Maybe you can catch a repeat sometime... ??? :(

I LOVE Luke all the sudden!!! :wub: :lol: :lol: The group is getting kind of awkward though with all the exes and she-likes-him-but-he-likes-her deals going on.

Oliver is SO shady... the preview for next week looks good. Summer fighting for Seth, Oliver FREAKING out... Can't wait. :thumbup:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Jan 08, 2004 7:45 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Damn it...I missed the preview...SHIIT!!!!!!
Summer fights for Seth???
Oliver freaks out????
DAMN IT!!!!
</span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Tue Jan 13, 2004 6:23 pm

:yay: for me!! i actually remembered to watch! i'm back on the right track again!! :D

and the LUKE thing.... what a freakin' goofball!!! :lol: they really turned him into a dork last week!!! it was funny! :lol: i was :rofl: when he was at the house playing playstation and wanted seth to come play and seth had to repeat "luke's got a gay dad, luke's got a gay dad" just to be able to put up with him!!! :rofl:

oliver is nasty. :puke: blech! :no: ryan is a MUCH bigger person that i would ever be in a situation like that!!! i would've let the bastard rot in jail for trying to buy those drugs at the concert. :nod: :lol:

i think i'm really going to enjoy the summer, anna, seth thing. i don't think i'll be annoyed by summer. i think it'll be funny. :lol:

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Tue Jan 13, 2004 7:47 pm

can someone clue me in whats happened last week and the week before christmas break?
cuz i was gone and the week before xmas it got bumped bc of hockey

id greatly appreciate it :D

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Thu Jan 15, 2004 4:48 pm

^^ i can't even remember... but someone had a site with all the summaries of the past episodes awhile back, didn't they?

did anyone find last nite's episode just excruciating to watch? i really don't like this whole oliver thing. for some reason it is really bothering me. it's the first time i've gotten up to do other things while the show has been on. i was getting totally pissed. marissa is such a dumb biitch. <_<

jts_senorita
Supreme Member

Postby jts_senorita » Thu Jan 15, 2004 7:05 pm

If you go to fox.com and then click on the link for The OC they have summeries of each week.

Yeah, Marissa... I hate her! She's so insensitive. She never notices what's going on between Ryan and Oliver. And she actually likes Oliver. :huh:
I want him off the show. He actually really pisses me off. As if he were a real person.

And Seth and Anna in there little golfing outfits! They were cute. But Seth and Summer need to be together. They will be. Yup, anyways can't wait for next week. :)

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Jan 15, 2004 9:28 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Okay, Ryan needs to dump the dumb biitch. Through the whole show I was like "She's a Fuucking idiot!!!" :steaming: :splat: He can go back to that Latina chick he left before. :lol: She seemed to know what she was missing. <_<

And okay, I kinda feel sorry for Seth and Anna, but I don't. Anna seems like she thinks she "won" but would he have picked her if she wouldn't have cheated and went to his house on New Years? And Summer is crackin' me up!!! :rofl: I'm like ":yay: You go Summer!" :lol: Way to fight for yo' man. :crossfingers:

And at least Luke sees something wrong w/ Oliver. But other than that, I'm like :huh:

And I *sings* hate Kristen's sister. :puke: She's just a big whiny baby. Leave!</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Jan 15, 2004 11:37 pm

there were so many things happening on the show last night.....and i kept cracking up everytime oliver opened his mouth cuz his manipulation was so obvious and we knew exactly how marissa would react and then ryan and then how marissa would react to ryan's reaction...but oliver's one strange character

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Jan 16, 2004 2:05 am

<span style='color:blue'>Freeeeeeeeeeeeeakk-O!!!!! :crazy: And the boy would be cute if his character was attractive. :shrug: And when the HELL is Marissa going to find out that NATALIE ISN'T REAL?????? --insert smack-upside-the-head-emoticon here-- </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:19 am

And when the HELL is Marissa going to find out that NATALIE ISN'T REAL?????? --insert smack-upside-the-head-emoticon here--
:lol: i know! :lol: :lol: we've been saying all along... :huh: uh there is no natalie marissa!!!!

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Jan 16, 2004 4:28 pm

<span style='color:blue'>She's an idiot. :no: Has she even seen a picture of this "Natalie?" :huh: </span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Fri Jan 16, 2004 5:27 pm

:nod: exactly! marissa is a total boob! :rolleyes: that fake girlfriend that just "happens" not to be able to show up EVERY DAMN TIME SHE SUPPOSED TO is the OOOOOOOOOOOOOLDEST trick in the book! :no: i thought that by 18 and speaking of luke... he AND ryan need to kick that little oliver biitch boy's ass already! :rolleyes: that's what i'd like to see! :nod: but no, they have to keep the whole thing going where marissa gets fooled AGAIN, screws up with ryan AGAIN, so she can cry and apologize to ryan for being so blind AGAIN, and he can take her back in a teary make up episode... AGAIN. :pukeface:

i'm really rooting for summer. :ph34r: i really am. now SHE could see thru this oliver thing! why isn't marissa talking to HER about this??!!! :lol: and summer would say something like "*ugh!* coop! wake up! there IS no natalie! oliver is TOTALLY making this up! and if you're not careful, you're gonna lose chino. duh!!!! " :rolleyes: or something like that... :blink: :lol:

okay... *mumbles to self* this isn't real... calm down... it's just a tv show.... :huh: :lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Jan 17, 2004 12:13 am

<span style='color:blue'> :lol: :lol: :lol: That is SOOO Summer!! :rofl: I'm rooting for her too. :nod:

But I don't think anyone wants to say anything b/c well...if someone was hookin' me up like that, I wouldn't give a shiit if he was crazy. :lol:</span>

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sat Jan 17, 2004 1:07 am

bubs :cough: June and Jo :cough: :D

yeah im rootin for summer too
i dont like anna for some reason
the jokes just arent funny :shrug: :lol:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sat Jan 17, 2004 1:01 pm

K-1!!! :rofl: You could practically write the script!!! :lol:

Oliver is a new kind of creepy!!! With FAKING taking the pills... just to get her to spend the night with him? And the whole time at the end I was just screaming at the TV like "LOOK INSIDE THAT CLOCK THING, RYAN, YOU FREAKIN MORON!!!!!" :lol: It's so stressful and I'm way to into it. :lol: And Summer SO needs to boot Anna out. But actually Seth and Anna ARE kind of cute. Like when they're always laughing and playing around with eachother? :wub:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun Jan 18, 2004 4:33 am

<span style='color:blue'>Their basically two of a kind...but I think it's the fact that we've seen him head over heels for Summer for sooo long...and now she's head over heels for him...:wub:

Oh, and June and Jo...I posted a new chapter not too long ago, but I don't think SOME PEOPLE saw it. <_< </span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:28 pm

AHHHHHHH SORRY! :lol: :ph34r: :sprint:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun Jan 18, 2004 4:53 pm

<span style='color:navy'>I don't think you're the only one. :whistle:</span>

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:39 pm

go read it all :nod:

im hopin shell post another chapter then :lol:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Mon Jan 19, 2004 4:39 am

I read 3 chapters today! I had gotten really behind!!! I have no idea how that happened... you always PM me when you post too. :lol: I'm almost there though. I think I only have 2 more pages.

Is my last post reeeeeeally messed up for anyone else? Does it scroll down reeeeeeally far? ...Because I didn't type it like that when I posted. When I first saw it I was like 'Ugh, goddamn you, K-1! That's the most annoying thing I have ever seen!' and then I realized it was me. :ph34r:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Jan 21, 2004 12:33 am

^ :lol:

did you see the previews where they're in school and summer walks up to seth w her new bf and he's a jerk and she's 'isn't he funny' to seth....... :huh: oh.....i did

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Jan 21, 2004 12:57 am

:o <span style='color:blue'> NO!! GO Summer! Pull a Seth and get him to want you again!!! :yay: :lol:</span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Jan 21, 2004 1:02 pm

<span style='color:purple'>*screams*

WATCH TONIGHT...WATCH TONIGHT...WATCH TONIGHT!!!

*squeal*

I want your opinions later...I've been dying to chat about this!!!!!!!!
</span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Wed Jan 21, 2004 3:33 pm

i've got my reminder set!!! :yay: right after AI! :D no more missing OC for me!! :nono:

(btw... i'm surprised no one has said much about the new american idol stuff for the past couple of days. anyone even watching or are you all burned out after last season's drama? :shrug:)

:ph34r: i'm still not caught up on june and jo. :no: :( :ph34r:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Wed Jan 21, 2004 4:34 pm

I am SO watching American Idol! Did anyone see that cute blonder who sang to Paula last night?! :drool: Wednesdays are AWESOME... AI AND the OC!!! :wub:

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Wed Jan 21, 2004 4:39 pm

i'm still not caught up on june and jo.

go read please lol

I NEED an update

cough bubs cough

I havent watched AI
then again i never have
i cant stand simon
he was so mean with world idol
but im glad the polish guy won :P

does anyone watch one tree hill tho? :unsure:
I love the nathan guy

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Wed Jan 21, 2004 4:58 pm

YESSSSS! I LOVE One Tree Hill! And Nathan... if you'll believe it girls, he's almost a dead ringer for HSC. Except HSC is a bit hotter. :drool: I love Lucas more though... I've loved Chad Micheal Murrey since Dawson's Creek. :ph34r: And Gavin DeGraw was on last night... and he sings the theme song... could you ask for anything more? :wub: Yay, I'm glad someone else watches it too...

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Wed Jan 21, 2004 5:42 pm

:yay: i was SO excited for the new AI to start this season. alot of people i know who were really into it the past two seasons weren't tho. :huh: i don't get it. :shrug:

yep! i saw the blonde guy who sang to paula, k-2 and he was pretty :drool:! :lol: i really thought letting "scooter girl" go thru to hollywood was a mistake. i thought randy was right on when he told her to audition for broadway. also, the kimberly caldwell look-alike... eew! didn't like her at all. i agreed with simon. she was "textbook" and i think "black velvet" will be all she's capable of doing. anyone can sound like that, but i think when it comes to singing anything else, she'll tank. :no:

there were actually a few people they sent on to the next round who i thought were poor choices. then again, i'm overly picky!! :lol: :lol: NO ONE would make it thru if i were judging cuz i am so critical!! :lol:

did you see the previews for tonite's show - the auditions from houston??? oh holy GOD!!! everyone they showed was AWFUL!!! jason and i cracked the hell up when that one asian lady was wailing out some unidentifyable song!!! i told him... "great. not only is houston one of the fattest cities in the country, but now we're obviously working on being the dumbest and most untalented now!!!" :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Wed Jan 21, 2004 5:55 pm

^ :rofl: Yeah... what gives? Houston gets a bad rep! :lol: Although thank God there's no auditions in Boston. Remember that guy who cried singing the Enrique song last season? Boston. :ph34r:

Oh GOD, I am so glad you don't like Scooter Girl either! My roomate LOVES her... she thinks she's "cute". I think she's obnoxious. :puke: And yeah, that Kim C. girl needs some new moves. I hated the first one and I'll hate the second one too. And did you see the scat girl!!! Too funny... I can't wait for tonight. That Asian girl... :lol: These poor people that think they're really good. I heard that the people who make it to Randy, Paula and Simon have to go through a few rounds of auditions first. So these crappy people must get a HUGE ego boost when they keep getting through... only to find out they got through so that other people can laugh at them. :lol:

I SO want to audition next season... :ph34r:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Wed Jan 21, 2004 6:20 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: oh yeah!!! scat girl!!! oh that poor thing! :no: she honestly thought she was totally smokin' in that audition too... and then she got all weepy and sad after they told her how horrendous it was. sometimes i feel really sorry for some of the people.... then others that cry or get upset, i just think "oh GOD! get real!" :rolleyes:

remember the one guy that randy said "dude, the whole song was one note." i really felt bad for that guy because i really think that most people who are tone deaf, don't realize it! they are hearing something completely different than the rest of us are. my friend kevin once asked me to help him "learn to sing" so i asked him to match a pitch i was singing.... and he did and he was like an entire half step flat -- and didn't even realize it!!!! :o amazing. :ph34r:

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Wed Jan 21, 2004 6:44 pm

lol sorry cant talk about the Ai thing

YESSSSS! I LOVE One Tree Hill! And Nathan... if you'll believe it girls, he's almost a dead ringer for HSC. Except HSC is a bit hotter.  I love Lucas more though... I've loved Chad Micheal Murrey since Dawson's Creek.

yeah he was on gilmore girls too! haha thats the only time ive watched that show
but yeah i loved him on DC
im so sad that shows done but atleast it ended good
oh HSC? :huh: whos that hehe

but all of a sudden i like haley and nathan
so i like him better now :P hehe

jts_senorita
Supreme Member

Postby jts_senorita » Wed Jan 21, 2004 8:16 pm

i really think that most people who are tone deaf, don't realize it!

Yeah! seriously. Some people autidioning, I'm like "how can they be think they're good?" Haha.. and I love how all the bad ones, Simon's like "Your one of the worst singers I've ever heard." I'm actually getting kinda sick of the horrible auditions though... I mean its funny at first but now its like, Alright! Lets see someone who can sing!

Oh! and I cant wait to here what everyone has to say about The OC tonight! Its a good one!!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Jan 21, 2004 9:25 pm

Oh! and I cant wait to here what everyone has to say about The OC tonight! Its a good one!!

<span style='color:purple'>ME TOO!!

AI...scat girl...scooter girl...Kim Caldwell girl.... :rolleyes:

Hottie who serenaded Paula....what the hell is his number cause I would sure as hell like to corrupt that boy...damn B)
</span>

jts_senorita
Supreme Member

Postby jts_senorita » Wed Jan 21, 2004 9:36 pm

^ Really? I actually thought he was obnoxious... :ph34r:

And the Kimberly Caldwell girl... :pukeface:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Jan 21, 2004 9:57 pm

<span style='color:blue'>I MISSED the first two shows!! :angry: But I watched tonight!! :lol: And the chick that sang like two words and Simon said "Okay, you're in," over his boner...she looked really familiar. :confused:

The OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heatbreaker: Ryan and Marissa...:unsure: :yay: :lol:

Seth and Summer...:wub:

Oliver.... <_< :stfu: :steaming: :splat: Marissa goes in that category too...<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>SHE'S SO FUUUCKING DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! </span></span>

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Jan 21, 2004 10:00 pm

<span style='color:blue'>OMG!!!!!!!!! DID YOU SEE THE PREVIEWS?????????? SETH AND SUMMER DOIN' IT????? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :yay: :yay: :yay:

AND IT'S ABOUT TIME MARISSA OPENS HER FUUKCING EYES! :blink: :blink: </span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Jan 21, 2004 10:04 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Simon...boner...agreed!! :rolleyes:

Ryan and Marissa...she needs a slap!!!

Oliver...I'd like to...ahem....slap him too!! :whip: :smokin: :pimp:
He is pissin' me off though!
Seth...I :wub: him.
Seth and Summer....*sqeaul*

I do love Anna but it's Seth and Summer, you just know he'd regret it for the rest of his life if he never gave her a chance. He's loved her for too long.
</span>

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Wed Jan 21, 2004 10:14 pm

i agree seth and summer :nod:
shes just cooler

BUT i gotta give anna props lol
she was wearin a belgium jacket
actually flanders cuz it had belgium in dutch on there
cuz it had the flemish lion :party:
ive also seen another jacket with belgie on it
on rich girls the ally girl was tryin it on :blink:
that was a dark blue one tho
i find it funny that its poppin up everywhere
i want one tho the dark blue one hehe
i really want it :( :lol:

oh i felt so bad for ryan
I :wub: him
i know most of the people are seth lovers
but i love ryan lol

tash :hug: hows your family doin hun?

jts_senorita
Supreme Member

Postby jts_senorita » Thu Jan 22, 2004 10:59 am

i know most of the people are seth lovers
but i love ryan

Me too!! I like Seth of course. But I'm in love with Ryan. I can't help it!
Oh man, the last one though... I was sooo into it. And What Oliver said at the end to Ryan... I wanted to hurt him so bad, I was glad when he beat him up. But, was that at school? Cuz if it was, he's expelled now...

And, whats this about Summer and Seth? I never see the previews...

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Thu Jan 22, 2004 6:42 pm

Ahhh Summer & Seth :wub: I hate that kid that Summer was with, he was NOT funny. & Ryan :no: I feel bad. Him & Marissa.

... Did anyone see the previews for the upcoming might i add in 3 WeEks... <_<

I'm gonna be OC deprived for 3 weeks. !

Well speaking of previews... Seth says to Ryan "I had sex" :o :lol: & they show him & Summer on a bed, i dunno attempting it? haha. & Oliver w/ a gun, whoa. I cant wait 3 weeks to see these episodes. & Marissa's mom, wow Kristen shud slap her across the face.

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Jan 22, 2004 8:14 pm

<span style='color:purple'>eeekkkkkkkkkkkkk...I never saw the previews!!!
SETH SEX *squeals*
tash  hows your family doin hun?

My grandfather is doing well. My grandmother has been released on an outpatient basis. She has to return for an MRI to make sure there is no damage. They have to wait until the swelling goes down more (and it's been a week)
Some memory loss and she cannot hear from the side of the face she hit...but other then that...we wait!

</span>

Return to “NSYNC”