New O C Tonight!

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:49 pm

Omg, I STILL haven't sent out my Secret Santa. :ph34r: Or any of the thousands of CDs I said I would. I'm so sorry. :lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Mar 11, 2004 4:56 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Mine is actually ready to send, but I haven't done it yet. :lol: We're awful K-2. :no: But as for these HP books, NO I don't have them! :jawdrop: I'd be all over them if I had seen any!! I've picked those books apart trying to figure some things out! :lol: :nerd:</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Thu Mar 11, 2004 6:39 pm

Hahahahaaaaaa, we suck SO bad. :ph34r:

And I had no idea you were a Harry Potter addict! :jawdrop: I take notes on all the books. :nerd:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Mar 11, 2004 11:35 pm

<span style='color:blue'>:jawdrop: ME TOO!!!! :o Should we compare sometime?? :thinking:</span>

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Fri Mar 12, 2004 8:11 am

Back to the O.C, Yum - does that mean they don't show the second ep straight after on E4 and then it will be show again this Sun but on E4?!  

Yep it means that exactly!! ;)

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Fri Mar 12, 2004 11:32 am

I :wub: HP, me and my sis have big dicussions on what we think is going to happen in the last books all the time. :nerd: My fave character is Sirius. :wub: :(

:o I got the BEST book for my birthday on Harry Potter, it tells you about all the hidden meanings and latin connections in the books, it's like a Harry Potter dictionary, and it's my bible. :lol:

I have an HP related story, it's not very exciting, but ... my friend had just got the top part of her ear pierced, so it was really sensitive and she luckly had managed not to bump into anyone for ages, she then went into a shop and 'some idiot' bashed into her. :angry: Turns out that idiot was JK Rowling, and she was like "Oh, oh, sorry, you can bump into me all you want..." :P :lol:

Anyhoo, I'd be happy to send the HP books to you guys if you'd like me too? :shrug:

And Yum, that's not what I meant all all... I'm just confusing myself. :confused:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:39 pm

Bubs! I thought I was the ONLY person cool enough to do that!!! :rofl:

Claire, I want your HP Bible so bad! :o Sounds amazing. And don't worry, sweetheart, you don't have to send the books all the way over... that might break your wallet! :kiss: And I'm way jealous of your friend!

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Mar 12, 2004 4:21 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Yeah don't worry Claire...that's alright. Thanks though! :hug: My sister might actually have the bible book. :lol: I think she does anyway. She bought one not too long ago. *My Enter key doesn't work, so work w/ me.* This summer in my History class we had to do a paper over what we learned and had to tie it into something current. WELL, I did a comparison of Hitler and Voldemort!! :lol: No kidding and it was a long ass paper. :lol: I told how Hitler was half Jewish and wanted to get rid of the Jews, and how Voldemort is half muggle and yet he wants to get rid of them! My teacher was amazed. :lol: My fave character is Sirius too. :( He's AMAZING. That's why the 3rd book was my fave. :) </span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Fri Mar 12, 2004 6:36 pm

Bubs, that's amamzing!!! :o I'm so impressed!

Aw, I love Sirius too. The third is my second fave book. I love the 4th one. I don't know why. I like how he has to solve all the puzzles for the tasks, I guess. :thumbup:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Mar 12, 2004 6:45 pm

i know i've been saying for over a year that i've gotta finish book three :unsure: and i have ....got to that is......but i haven't yet :huh:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Mar 13, 2004 1:27 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Nay! You HAVE to!!! I'm re-reading it now so I'll be refreshed for the movie...although it's 3 months away. :wacko:</span>

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sat Mar 13, 2004 1:35 pm

Book three has to be my fav too! :wub: Plus Sirius. :wub: I'm really exicted about the movie, it looks like it'll be the best yet. :nod: 3 months though? :blink:

I'm liking book five a lot too, now that I've read it 7 times. :lol:

Second episode of The OC tomorrow, I'm definetely catching up. :lol: :P

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Mar 13, 2004 5:42 pm

i know....i've got to finish it.....it was nick's favorite one too. i just hate starting a book over and i was halfway thru....but i know, i know....i've gotta do it :huh: :lol:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sun Mar 14, 2004 4:20 pm

^ :lol: Wait til you get to the fifth book, your arms are breaking due to the weight but you. just. can't. stop. reading. :blink:

http://comingsoon.net/news.php?id=3901http://comingsoon.net/news.php?id=3901

New Harry Potter poster. B)

Just watched the second of ep of The OC, I recorded it so I'm really, really tempted to watch it all over again. :lol: Seth really is such a great character, why aren't there boys like that? :wub:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon Mar 15, 2004 6:13 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Because they're all like Luke in real life. ;)

Hell, I'd just like a Ryan. :huh: </span> :)

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:03 pm

I'd settle for a Ryan. :nod: :lick:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:30 am

Me too. :lick: You do not what to know my sister was saying about him while we were watching. :lol:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Tue Mar 16, 2004 3:44 pm

^ :lol: oh believe me....we DO!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Mar 16, 2004 7:53 pm

<span style='color:purple'>LMAO...we definitely DO!!!
*wink wink*</span>

jts_senorita
Supreme Member

Postby jts_senorita » Wed Mar 17, 2004 5:01 pm

Yes, we do.. :nod: :lol:

Btw, do you guys know when the OC comes back? It hasn't been on for like, two weeks... I miss it! :(

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Mar 17, 2004 6:20 pm

not sure but i know it's not on this wk either.....bet next wk though

oh i watched hp 2 again and now i'm really psyched to read three again....hope i stay like that til i can get my other book finished :huh:

have you been watching AI?....there are so many good singers this time round.....but i just love the girl from hawaii that always wears the flower in her hair.....she just has a sweet spirit :)

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:51 am

i saw sum of american idol on itv2 in the uk, i reckon that girl from hawaii is an amazing singer, i was like wow!
i hate simon cowell sooo much he is just rude

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Mar 18, 2004 12:04 pm

yeah it surprises me when randy and paula say someone's a great singer and then simon says they can't sing at all...or vice versa...that's why when he finally does tell someone they're amazing it's like :o cuz you don't expect him to admit it even if it was true....

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Thu Mar 18, 2004 2:18 pm

:lol: It's too dirty, even for the slut crew... well actually that's a lie because nothing is too dirty for you gals. :lol:

Hawiian girl... is that Camille? If so, I really like her, she has a great voice and is so pretty! :nod:

I was on The OC website and it says The OC will be back Wed March 24th and special guests will be Colin Hanks and... Paris Hilton. :huh:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Mar 18, 2004 3:47 pm

I luv 'the OC'!!!!! i hav seen 3 episodes of it now,
claire u noe in ur sig u hav a line from 'home life' everytime i hear that song i just luv it wen he sings that bit :lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Mar 18, 2004 8:22 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Yeah it comes back on this week. And Seth and Sandy are supposed to have dun dun dun "THE TALK!" :rofl: Have y'all seen the commercial where he goes "It's gonna hurt you as much as it'll hurt me..." :lol: :wub:

OH come ON Claire! You're killin' me Smalls! :huh: </span>

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:12 pm

Ok? I was like what was Paris Hilton doing on the show :lol: she was hitting on Seth, & Colin was hitting on Summer.

Hey, I'm so pissed I missed the last episode that aired...can anyone give me a recap? I think it was the episode where Anna was leaving, but thats all i know.

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Mar 25, 2004 5:55 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Anna left, and Seth begged her not to b/c he thought it was b/c she was in love w/ him (which you know she is) but she left anyway.

Luke and Marissa's mom are doin' it. :puke:

And Ryan's girl Teresa left, breaking his heart. :( </span>

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Fri Apr 09, 2004 5:07 am

I'm not reading this cuz I don't want to be spoiled :lol:, so not sure if it's a good article or not, but here ya go anyway. :P

'O.C.' Stars Hint At What To Expect On Season Finale

As street-tough Chino transplant Ryan on "The O.C.," Benjamin McKenzie has shot his fair share of fight scenes. So could he be headed toward a career as an action star?

"Yeah ... maybe a buddy cop movie with me and Adam Brody," the actor said, smiling. "We'll see about that."

Brody, who plays Ryan's best friend Seth Cohen on the hit FOX series, would have to see if he can fit that into his schedule.

After "The O.C." finishes filming its second season next week, Brody will join up with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie for "Mr. and Mrs. Smith," about husband-and-wife assassins who are hired to kill each other. "Swingers" and "The Bourne Identity" director Doug Liman, who executive produces "The O.C.," is directing the movie.

So far Brody is the only "O.C." kid to line up a project for the off-season, although his co-stars are hot on his heels.

"I have a few things that may or may not come together, but nothing definite," McKenzie said. "I think the challenge for me is to sort of distinguish myself as an actor, not just the character on the show, to show that I have some range, that I can do other parts. And I want to work with directors, writers, producers that I've always wanted to work with. There's a lot of easy choices to make, yet those usually aren't the right ones. So it's better to sort of just wait for the right project to come along."

Mischa Barton, who plays (literally) the girl next-door, Marissa (see "Mischa Barton Of 'The O.C.': 17 Going On Famous"), and Rachel Bilson, who plays Seth's girlfriend, Summer, are taking similar approaches as they read scripts.

"Not anything like teeny bopper," Bilson said of the kinds of projects she'd be open to. "Something like a cool independent drama."

"I actually want to try something that's completely different from my character on the show, which is why it's been such a challenge to actually commit to a role this summer," said Barton, who had a small role in "The Sixth Sense." "I love to work, but after you do so much work in a season like this, you definitely want the next role to be something different."

Barton said she might do a couple of supporting roles instead, but whatever happens, she promised not to meander from acting.

"I can [sing], but you're not gonna see an album anytime soon," she said. "I'm not switching over, that's for sure."

As for what's in store on "The O.C.," Barton said the season ends on a huge cliffhanger.

"It definitely ties together everything that's been happening the whole season and it's a throwback to the pilot," she said. "So much stuff that starts in the pilot is brought up again."

McKenzie explained, "Basically Ryan's gonna face a decision that's gonna call into question everything that he's learned and all the people that he's met in the O.C. in the last year. His past life is drawn into conflict with his present life. He's got to decide whether he's gonna stay in the O.C. or whether he's gonna return home."

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Fri Apr 09, 2004 12:36 pm

Of COURSE he'll stay in the O.C. :rolleyes: Don't worry Claire, it's a safe read. :lol:

Also... SETH AND BRAD PITT IN THE SAME MOVIE?! :drool: :wacko:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Apr 09, 2004 1:57 pm

:jawdrop:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sat Apr 10, 2004 6:58 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I just saw a pic of Seth in either Star magazine or US magazine and he is...shirtless!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY...

THUD!!!
</span>

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Fri Apr 23, 2004 5:46 pm

2 more episodes left...ahh. i'm going to be OC deprived this whole summmer :(

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Tue Apr 27, 2004 11:52 am

^^ :( that's what i keep thinking too! :( i LOVE wednesdays just becuz of the OC. what will i do NOW?!!! :shrug:

hey btw.... did ya'll realize that seth was in "the ring" ???? it never clicked when i saw the movie in the theater - altho there was no OC back then, which is obviously why! :stupidme: :lol: but i was up at 5:00 am feeding ashley and for lack of better tv options to keep me awake, i started watching "the ring" on HBO and he has a short little part near the beginning at the funeral/wake of the first girl that died. i was like "oh holy shiit!!! it's seth!" :o he's such a cutie. i'd do him. :)

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Tue Apr 27, 2004 2:45 pm

I did hear that!!! I actually think Bubs told me. :lol: I just can't bring myself to go and see it again though. I suck at scary movies. Anyone seen Gothika? My roomate and I tried to watch it and we were done after 20 minutes. :lol: :nervous:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue Apr 27, 2004 3:23 pm

Seth is in 'the ring'? I never knew that :lol: The guy from the toxic video is in it as well.
I was jumping out of my seat at the cinema when i saw the ring I was that scared:nervous:
I was gonna watch Gothika last week but your saying its scary? Thats the one with Halle Berry in it right?

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Apr 27, 2004 3:58 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Yep Sethie poo poo is in the Ring. I went to see it twice in the theater. :shrug: Don't ask why.

And I thought it was funny in the Toxic vid that she had black hair on his part. I told my sister "So SHE'S the reason he died..." :lol:

And I tried to watch Gothika, but I fell asleep. :sleepy:

And I missed last weeks OC! I swear I taped it! But we were having tornados, so :rolleyes:

And another random tidbit...did y'all know that Jake Gyllensichdialdhchall was the son in City Slickers? :lol: I watched it yesterday. :lol: </span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:00 pm

Yep, Gothika is with Halle. And OMG it's scary. :nervous:

I LOVE JAKE GYLENAHIUFHALL! I didn't know he was in that! :o Donnie Darko... :wub:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Apr 27, 2004 10:01 pm

<span style='color:blue'>BUBBLE BOY!! :yay: </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Apr 28, 2004 6:51 am

:nervous: haven't seen the ring.....

:shocked: what the heck was i thinking about going to see gothica?

:confused: and i can barely remember city slickers let alone the son...there was a son? :confused:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Wed Apr 28, 2004 2:39 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ jake gyllenshihellahbapbbbttttt! i hadn't made the connection with him on "city slickers" but now that i think back, i remember! it's not like he had a huge part or anything... remember at the birthday party for billy crystal in the beginning and his son was entertaining the guests by popping his shoulder in and out of the socket -- blick!!! :puke: that part and the very end are the only times i remember seeing him in the entire movie. :lol:

i rented "gothika" a few weeks ago. i watched it one nite when ashley wouldn't let me sleep. i thought it was pretty good.... i LOVE the bejesus scared out of me tho, so i see pretty much any horror flick that's out. :) i also watched the remake of "texas chain saw massacre" on one of those sleepless nites too. that wasn't so good... not very scary, just bloody and gross. but guess who leather face's first victim was??? the guy who plays eddie on the OC!!! :lol:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Wed Apr 28, 2004 6:08 pm

but guess who leather face's first victim was??? the guy who plays eddie on the OC!!! :lol:

We may get off topic but it always comes back full circle. :lol:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Apr 28, 2004 8:12 pm

:huh: only thing i know about leather face is it was an answer on 'who wants to be a millionaire' but i can't remember the question :lol: ......i do remember portmanteau from millionaire..... :unsure: but that gets us off track again

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Apr 28, 2004 9:24 pm

<span style='color:blue'> :huh: But back to the OC...

Have y'all seen Second Hand Lions??? It is SOOOO good! You MUST see it. And EDDIE is in it...and if y'all never thought he'd look good, this movie will prove you WRONG. :drool: :nod: God he looked good...</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Apr 28, 2004 9:45 pm

:huh: ok...so who's this eddie guy.....i'm confussed

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Wed Apr 28, 2004 10:08 pm

Teresa's ex-fiance, who apparently abused her...

Next week's the finale... Teresa's pregnant, & it might not be Eddies :o

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Thu Apr 29, 2004 6:23 pm

God, I hope it's Ryan. I LOVE the drama. :wub:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Apr 29, 2004 6:26 pm

<span style='color:blue'>No kidding! And plus it will tear Marissa up because he wouldn't have sex with her!!!!!!!! :chatter: WHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I HATE her! <_< </span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Thu Apr 29, 2004 6:39 pm

UGH! I HATE HER! <_< She's so ignorant and naive and STUPID. And he voice makes me vomit. :nervous: Boo, Marisa.

Now Seth and Summer on the other hand... I'm scurred for them. :unsure:

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Sat May 01, 2004 2:43 pm

Anyone watched Punk'd...Adam Brody was on it. :wub: I didn't get to see the whole thing, but just thought i'd let ya'll know.

Return to “NSYNC”