Postby zozon3 » Thu Jan 22, 2004 9:42 pm

:( im sorry
memory loss just when the accident happened? or further than that
hope everythin goes okay :hug:
much support to you and your family!

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Thu Jan 22, 2004 9:48 pm

justins bubbles wrote: <span style='color:blue'>OMG!!!!!!!!! DID YOU SEE THE PREVIEWS?????????? SETH AND SUMMER DOIN' IT????? :rofl:

AND IT'S ABOUT TIME MARISSA OPENS HER FUUKCING EYES!  :blink:  :blink: </span>

yessssssssssssss!!! oh it is gonna be SO funny when seth and summer do it!! seth had enough trouble just with the first kisses! i can only imagine what getting laid for the first time will be like with him!! should be hilarious! :lol:

and oh god... marissa. i was like :rolleyes: especially at the end when ryan flattened oliver and marissa comes into the room and dramatically drops to her knees beside oliver. what a DUMBASS!!! :yell: *sigh* but now we've gotta wait three damn weeks for a new episode!!! what are they trying to DO TO US!!!??? :freaked:

ugh... american idol. :no: i was so humiliated by the whole houston auditions show. that was the most pathetic thing i have ever seen! god! did they make us look like a city full of freaks, dummies and homosexuals, or what!!!??? :lol: every other guy they showed was just.... well... SCARY!!! :rofl: now don't get me wrong, i had many gay friends, so i don't take issue with that... but omg! :lol: didn't it seem like every dude who came in the room was a total queen? :rofl: i was like "what the hell is going on with that??!!" and :pukeface: on the chick who only had to sing for 3 seconds before simon put her thru becuz of that tiny damn skirt she was wearing! :rolleyes: what a pig. :no:

tasha, good to hear that your grandparents are doing well. poor grams is still swollen, huh? :( i'm sure she'll be better in no time! my mom had a car accident years ago and had the same thing happen with her hearing in the ear that hit against the window. she has slight hearing in it, but that's it. seriously tho... i hope everything continues to come out okay! my thoughts are with ya'll!! :hug:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Thu Jan 22, 2004 9:56 pm

Katie... at least the Asian girl we were laughing at earlier wasn't really from Houston. Cambridge, MA! :lol: But yeah, how AWFUL was EVERY SINGLE ONE of the auditions?! :lol: And how bout that guy who tried to throw water in Simon's face?!

Oh. My. God. Seth has sex! Seth has sex! Wow, I so hope we get to see him nekkid. :lick: I cannot WAIT for the awkwardness. :wub: And this is my weird prediction but I think Oliver is going to commit suicide. With that gun because he is a freak and he WAS found slitting his wrists over a girl. So why not really kill himself over Marisa? Okay, well maybe I'm just sick of him and want him gone but whatever. :ph34r:

Tasha... my :hug:s to you again. :(

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Jan 22, 2004 10:09 pm

<span style='color:purple'>THanks for your kind words everyone... :blowkiss: :hug:
You defintely brighten my day!
Damn....I can't believe I missed the previews. Seth sex...eeeekkkkkk!!
I can just imagine the goofiness...any ideas whetehr he's still with Anna when it happens???
:freaked:
Oh my....Oliver...three damn weeks
*pouts*
</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Thu Jan 22, 2004 10:25 pm

I think he might dump Anna soon... he wasn't too happy about how she was the female him. :lol: But I hope they're together when Seth and Summer do it... imagine the drama. :yay:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Fri Jan 23, 2004 12:04 am

tasha your family must be emotionally exhausted with all the worry you've gone thru but i'm so glad your grandparents are ok and that your grandma is at least out of the hospital and continues to get better.....

well i thought seth was gonna have a problem w anna as soon as summer mentioned them being like brother and sister...kinda thought that would float around in his brain for awhile....and oliver is driving me nuts...esp cuz you can see exactly how the events will pan out each time he does something....how ryan will react, how marissa will react....all the while all of us watching are :yell: don't fall for it marissa!!!!!

anyone watching the apprentice? that sam guy was driving me nuts :crazy: i just wanted him to shut up everytime he opened his mouth.....

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Jan 23, 2004 1:48 am

<span style='color:blue'>I wonder what will happen to Anna? When is she supposed to be leaving? And I totally loved the whole Summer/Seth connection at the end. :wub:

I was thinking Oliver will kill himself too. OR maybe Marissa will have to shoot him! :o Nah, he's probably go "Shoot Ryan." and she'd do it. <_< I don't like her anymore.

And LUKE! :lol: When he was like "do you want me to beat him up?" :lol: I love how he's actually happy for them after their whole drama. Yay for him.

Nay I haven't been watching the Apprentice. I can't get into any reality shows now b/c they make me want to vomit. :pukeface: Except AI of course. :P And the dude from Norman made it! :yay: </span>

jts_senorita
Supreme Member

Postby jts_senorita » Fri Jan 23, 2004 11:28 am

Damn....I can't believe I missed the previews.

Me too. Do they even show them here?

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Fri Jan 23, 2004 2:25 pm

:hug: Tasha, hope everything gets well for you and your family.

I cant wait til the next episode, its going to be hil.ar.iouS! I think Anna is going to move away b4 Summer & Seth hook up. Cause Seth is too cute, & too sweet to do that to Anna. & whats up w/ them dressing alike, :lol: now i reallly want him to be w/ Summer. U can tell she really likes him..ahh cant wait!

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Sat Jan 24, 2004 7:19 pm

renee wrote:
anyone watching the apprentice? that sam guy was driving me nuts :crazy: i just wanted him to shut up everytime he opened his mouth.....

:wave: i am i am!!! :yay: ugh! sam is a pain in the butt, isn't he? :rolleyes: i missed last week's episode tho. :angry: i got all thrown off by last week's show being on thursday and then this week it was wednesday. <_< who got kicked out?

oh and you know who else is a chode??? that o-what's her name... she's the only african american girl in the group and she's reeeeally mouthy and opinionated!!! ugh! i can't remember her name right now, but i'm sure you know who i mean. :rolleyes: i was hoping she'd get the boot soon. <_<

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Tue Jan 27, 2004 6:51 pm

No OC for 3 weeks...

:lonely:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Tue Jan 27, 2004 10:26 pm

katie sam got kicked out! you should've seen his eyes when the donald said you're fired....he just glared at him and i can't remember the girl's name but i think she's grown up very independently and is use to making her own decisions and not having it be a group effort and put that w other strong females and pow watch out......but the girls can't be using the sexual card for every deal they do or they're gonna burn.....i think :blink:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Thu Jan 29, 2004 12:51 pm

:lol: i ended up seeng the episode where sam got the ax after all! :lol: talk about over dramatic! :rolleyes:

and that chick's name is omarosa i think. she is a strong individual, but dang! she needs to chill! she's just so abrasive. she isn't going to end up doing well in this game if she keeps that up. you always have to have some kind of ally in life or you're screwed - that's my opinion. :nod: i agree about the "sex sells" thing too. :nod: that's getting a bit old and won't fly for much longer. and the girls are getting too cocky about that whole concept anyway. :rolleyes:

i really liked the girl that negotiated the golf club last week. she's GOOD! :nod: i wish i had bargaining power potential like that. my dad has that gift and i didn't inherit it, unfortunately. :shrug:

i love this show tho! you never know what's gonna happen!!! :lol:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu Jan 29, 2004 11:03 pm

did you watch tonight katie? i liked the guy who trump fired :( and i guess that girl took your advice, she was much friendlier tonight......from the moment she said she wasn't there to have any friends but to play the game i couldn't understand why she would alienate herself from everyone...that would only make her a target for blame if given the chance....guess i don't understand at least not trying to get along w people i'd be living and working w, even if i didn't agree w everything they do.....of course there's always that one person that you just kinda go :blink: to.....that's what sam would've done to me....

i still think it'd be fun to do what they've had to do so far....and in nyc too!

how're you feeling katie?

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Fri Jan 30, 2004 4:29 pm

yep! i watched! :nod: and i really think they made a good decision to fire bowie. he's really good about always participating, but he doesn't have that spark, you know? not the kind that would've won him the game. what i didn't like was that guy who crapped out at the end of the nite cuz he didn't like what the guys were doing with the autograph thing. granted, what they did was pretty lame, but then why didn't he step up with something better? he didn't even want to lead the group anyway for that task. he nominated the other guy immediately. so i say... put up or shut up. :shrug:

and yes! i was surprised seeing omarosa getting friendly with the other girls - altho there were those who were not fooled by her tho. :lol: which is good! :lol: i think this game would be fun too! sometimes i try to put myself in their position and think... what would i do? and most of the time, i totally suck. :lol: i have no idea!! :lol: i guess that's why i didn't major in business. :P

i'm feeling okay. i can't believe i am so near the end of everything. i feel really "stuffed" and it's hard to breathe now when i have to drive longer distances and of course, the first thing i have to do if i go anywhere is find out where the potty is! :lol: i am just one big bladder. :rolleyes: but as far as my checkups with the doctor, everything looks good with both baby and me. :)

the biggest hurdle for me is my impatience!!! it's not even because i'm uncomfortable either... it is that i am SO anxious to SEE this baby! not that i wasn't excited to see zach, but i think i was a little scared about labor because i didn't know what to expect, so i kept thinking... oh okay... i'm not ready yet... not ready yet.... :lol: now i'm just like "bring it on! let's get this show on the road cuz i've done this all before!" :lol: of course, above all i want her to be healthy and i want me to be healthy and all that.... but i am so curious to know if she's going to look like me. zach is a carbon copy of his daddy, which has always been really cool. i like the fact that he looks like a little mini jason, but i think it'll be really cool if my daughter looks like me. :nod: :P i hope she does. B)

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Jan 30, 2004 4:42 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Aww...a mini-Katie. :wub: I'm glad that everything's going well! :blowkiss: One of my best friends (my ex-roommate) just found out that she's pregnant. :wacko: She seems fine about it...:shrug: What can ya do? :shrug:

And I guess I'll have to start watching The Apprentice. It seems interesting. And I have totally crapped out on AI. :ph34r: AND OH! Have you seen Kimberly Locke lately??? :o She's lost A LOT of weight! She's in the new US mag.... :o </span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Fri Jan 30, 2004 6:08 pm

Katie I'm glad you're doing well! And that would be adorable with a mini Katie and a mini Jason running around... :wub: I'm so scurred of labor... :ph34r:

Bubs! I saw it and was going to mention something!!! She's tiny now! :o

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:19 pm

<span style='color:blue'>I saw it and was like "Holy shiit!" :o But good for her. She looks good. :nod: And she lives with Clay!! :lol: </span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Thu Feb 12, 2004 4:50 pm

^^ :o reeeally? i hadn't heard that! :shrug: good for her... with the weight loss, i mean. as far as living with clay.... um, whatev. :huh: :lol:

did anyone watch the OC last nite? oliver didn't shoot himself.... or marissa. <_< poo. <_< :lol: and i guess the whole nemo sex thing won't happen till next week then???? :shrug: and what the HELL is up with luke and marissa's MOM!!! holy crap!!!! :jawdrop: i was scurred!!!!! :nervous:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Feb 13, 2004 12:56 am

<span style='color:blue'>Holy Shiit face!! I missed it!!! :o I thought I still had another week!!! Poo!!

I was on a daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaateeeeee.... :P

So...what happened?? :unsure: </span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Feb 13, 2004 9:29 am

<span style='color:purple'>I've been dying to chat about this since Monday night...yay!
Ok...Marissa's mom got dumped.
Luke and Marisa's mom..well he was consoling her and they almost kissed.....eeeeekkkk!
I was also a little scurred :blink: (my virgin eyes... :unsure: )
Marissa found out that the chick that Oliver had been supposedly dating was the receptionist at the hotel...she freaked and called Ryan. Oliver heard and brought out a gun.
Ryan to the rescue with Sandy!
Seth *squeals* has been educating SUmmer on comic books which over coursedrove Anna crazy. Summer and Seth were flirting and it was so obvious that there was a connection!!!
Anna dumped Seth and...that's where that ended!
*takes a breath* I think that's it!!
</span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Fri Feb 13, 2004 11:49 am

that was a good summary of the show, tash! :thumbup: mine would've turned into a novel! :lol:

yeah... luke and julie had that stare-each-other-down-lip-lickin-i-wanna-eat-you-alive look going. i was :freaked:!!! but they didn't kiss... but next week they probably will! :puke: that is just eeew, but juicy! :nod:

hey btw... did anyone see adam sandler on letterman that same nite? i didn't know his dad had died recently. :( he sang a song about him and it even tho it was funny like his others, it was sweet and sad too. :( his dog died shortly after and he talked about having a bunch of people over for a "shiva" for the dog - i guess that's like a wake or something - when everyone talked about their good memories of "meatball" the dog! :lol: too funny! he said it was a good thing his dad went first cuz if he would've still been alive he would've said "BURY THE DAMN DOG ALREADY!" :lol: :lol: i just totally love adam sandler!!! :lol:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:26 pm

luke and julie had that stare-each-other-down-lip-lickin-i-wanna-eat-you-alive look going

:nod: <span style='color:purple'> That's for damn sure!!

I did forget to mention that it was 'Ki Ki' that broke up with Julie for her father...LMAO!!
I love my daddy but that is something that I sure as hell wouldn't do!!!!

Missed Adam Sandler, very sad that his father has just passed. :( and Meatball :(

Wish I could have seen it, I love when he sings!
</span>

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Fri Feb 13, 2004 5:34 pm

Luke & Marissa's mom :o , yeah that bit just freaked me out a little too much.

Glad Oliver's gone, somehow i didn't like this episode too much. Next week will be better. Summer & Seth hookup :nod:

I was just watching Adam on TRL, he doesn't look too good. :( Now I know why...

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Feb 13, 2004 6:25 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Oh I wish they'd have a re-run thing. :(

And I love how no one noticed I said I had a date. :lol: </span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sat Feb 14, 2004 2:51 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I've been patiently waiting for an update on the date...didn't want to seem too eager!!!

*wink wink* B)

So.....
</span>

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Feb 14, 2004 9:19 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Well, we had a date function the other day and my date is so so so so cute and I love him. :wub: :lol: And we might be going to formal together. That's a might. :lol: And a wish :pray:</span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Mon Feb 16, 2004 5:31 pm

:jawdrop: how did we miss the DATE thing??? *smacks head* i must've been half asleep as usual! :rolleyes: i'm glad to hear things went well! :yay: formal huh? cool! could your days of random make outs be ending? at least for the time being? :o :huh:

so you love him, huh... or is it luuuuuuuuuurrrve? ;)

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:37 pm

it's definitely luuuuurve!......but i missed the whole date post too :( i miss everything lately....i still luv you alls though :P

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Feb 17, 2004 12:22 am

<span style='color:blue'>:shrug: I've luuuuuuuuuurved him since I was 6. :lol: And he's SO Justified. :P Literally. :lol:</span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Tue Feb 17, 2004 12:50 am

there just seems to be a few guys that stay present in your life....and to think this luuurv started at 6 is just the sweetest :)

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Feb 17, 2004 9:04 am

<span style='color:purple'>Sending my thoughts your way Bubs...

As far as the OC is concerned...I get it here on Monday nights and all I can say is that...

</span><span style='color:red'>Ya'll better watch...</span>

<span style='color:purple'>I am even more in love with Seth now...I laughed my ass off at his...goofiness!! It also confirmed that he reminds me of John in a goofy kinda way! :rolleyes:
Although it may just mean that I have John on my mind all tha damn time... :rolleyes:
</span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Tue Feb 17, 2004 6:01 pm

tendertoes wrote: [<span style='color:purple'>I am even more in love with Seth now...I laughed my ass off at his...goofiness!! It also confirmed that he reminds me of John in a goofy kinda way! :rolleyes:
Although it may just mean that I have John on my mind all tha damn time... :rolleyes:
</span>

no! i totally know what you mean about the seth/john comparison! i've thought the same thing many times! :nod: the unruly hair and smart ass comments... there's definitely a parallel! :wub:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Feb 17, 2004 7:51 pm

<span style='color:blue'>I can't miss it this week!!! Seth and Summer nookie! :lol:</span>

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Sat Feb 21, 2004 6:01 pm

:o oooooooooooh! i loved the valentine's day episode!!!!!! :wub: i definitely think it is one of my top two faves now. :nod: and i was SO glad to see that ryan didn't take that little creepy marissa back!!! obviously, they will get back together at some point, but i was afraid he'd cave in immediately and that would've just sucked. :rolleyes: i hope he really puts her thru the ringer for a good long time first! :nod: she deserves it! <_< :lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Feb 21, 2004 6:47 pm

<span style='color:blue'>I MISSED IT!! :splat: I had my VCR set and my tape ran out right before it even started!! :lol: guess I'll check my tape next time I decide to record something. :lol:</span>

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Mon Feb 23, 2004 12:43 am

Oooooh! Bubs and her boy! :wub:

I only saw like half of the V-day episode and missed the first nookie! I wanted to see it so bad... on the previews when he was like "It's always been you, Summer..." Man, I would do Seth so fast. :lol: And Summer a virgin! :o And I'm so psyched Ryan didn't take Marisa back. She's so dumb... I really hate her. I hope Ryan hooks up with his Chino girl. :nod:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Mon Feb 23, 2004 2:20 pm

I just saw an ad, we're getting The OC here! :crazyjump: I'll be behind by like forever... but least I'll get to see who that Seth is that is making everyone :drool:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Mon Feb 23, 2004 4:02 pm

Claire! You will LOVE him! He's John. :wub: I'm so happy you'll be able to get in on the OC lovin!

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Mon Feb 23, 2004 7:25 pm

:yay: cool! claire! you are SO going to become addicted to the OC. :wub: can't wait to hear what you think of it. :D

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Mon Feb 23, 2004 8:10 pm

claire that's great you're getting oc!.....yeah i've noticed the resemblance too.....and katie's right, those wise ass remarks do it everytime :P

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sun Mar 07, 2004 12:49 pm

The first ep of The OC is showing today. :crazyjump: They showed a preview of The OC, and there was a clip of Seth talking and... oh my goodness... does he have sexiest voice ever? :o Well, other than John of course. :wub:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Sun Mar 07, 2004 9:14 pm

Ah, Claire! How was it? How was it? HOW WAS IT? :lol: I actually didn't see the first episode. I think I was at a Jason concert come to think of it... but anyways, I'm so excited for you! And Seth's voice... :drool: :nod:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon Mar 08, 2004 10:39 am

<span style='color:blue'>We're behind on our comments! :o I'm kinda happy about no more Anna (for now) but her whole scene w/ Seth :(

HAHA and DOWN with Marissa!! Go Teresa!! :lol: But yay for Seth and Summer. :wub:</span>

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Mon Mar 08, 2004 1:07 pm

Avoids Bubs' post. :mellow: Don't wanna be spoiled. :P

Ah, Claire! How was it? How was it? HOW WAS IT? :lol:

:lol: It was GREAT! I watched it with my sis and I can see already this will be our new show, that we will be obsessed and addicted with. :lol: I see very clearly why everyone loves Seth ^_^ ... and he was wearing the cutest pjs. :wub: Yeah... it's great! I wish I wasn't so far behind you gals though! And... not sure what his name is, Seth's dad... he was in Center Stage, love that movie. :ph34r:

lancechica4
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancechica4 » Mon Mar 08, 2004 11:30 pm

Sandy! :wub: As you'll soon find out, he's the coolest dad ever. :D

I'm so excited you're getting to see it, Claire! :kiss:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Mar 09, 2004 3:52 am

<span style='color:blue'>NO sh**! The show is AMAZING! :nod:

But don't worry Claire, if they keep pulling this "The next episode will air in THREE weeks" biznass, you'll be caught up in no time. :lol: But sorry about the spoiler. :ph34r: </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Tue Mar 09, 2004 9:00 am

read in a magazine that the summer and seth characters are dating in real life......this could get ugly if both couples break up while their still filming :huh:

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:39 am

:yay: So glad we got the OC!!!

I missed it on Sunday but it's ok cos I saw the first one when I was on holiday in Florida! I got hooked and realised I couldn't watch it anymore cos I was coming back to old Blighty but Channel 4 have been a diamond and are helping me with my addiction.
But how annoying is the switch over to E4 to watch the next episode thing Claire? Well it wouldn't be that bad if I was still at home but I don't have E4 down in London! *stamps feet!*

Oh well I'm not gonna read any of the spoilers!

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:43 pm

justins bubbles wrote:<span style='color:blue'>But don't worry Claire, if they keep pulling this "The next episode will air in THREE weeks" biznass, you'll be caught up in no time. :lol: But sorry about the spoiler. :ph34r: </span>

:lol: No worries.

Hey Bubs I was wondering if you have these Harry Potter books. One is about Quidditch (Quidditch Through The Ages) the other all the about the beasts (Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them) found in the books?! :shrug: I was going to send you them for secret santa but I didn't get you and was just wondering if you had them. :huh: I wanted to send everyone something for x-mas anyway and didn't have time to send anything to you or K1. :( :ph34r: Don't know why the popped into my head, but :lol:

Back to the O.C, Yum - does that mean they don't show the second ep straight after on E4 and then it will be show again this Sun but on E4?! :confused: I'm so outta the loop with it being shown on both channels! ;)

Return to “NSYNC”